Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Smile Sasuke proposes to Sakura

Okay was looking round on youtube and look what i found?!

THE VOICE ACTORS OF SAKURA AND SASUKE XD AND THAN I SAW THE TITLE AND IM LIKE WOOOOOO!!!!

just watch it, you will laugh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
Hinata~
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke proposes to Sakura

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
0.0 they look old
Even though its full of IDIOTS
Wanna see me? Sorry you can't pedobear!
EmoSakura's Fishy *taps alge on glass*
I'm BACK!!
Hinata~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
narutovschucknorris
Apprentice Genin

narutovschucknorris is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lololololololololololol roflroflroflrofl
the word

If life gives you lemons then throw them out and ask for oranges
narutovschucknorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

oh and theres a sasuke and temari DDR its hilarious XD

LHG

Old 07-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #5
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ahahaha

That was hilarious xD
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #6
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i wanna see kimi, wheres kimi
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

*laughs*that's waz funny and kinda cool lol XD

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #8
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

I've watched this about 10x! ^^
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #9
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Have seen that before. Made me laugh so hard x3

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #10
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

There's a fan-made cartoon one of Sasuke telling Naruto he loves him. I don't know if it's the real voice actors but if not, it's very convincing. :3
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

send me the link <__< x3

LHG

Old 07-22-2010, 06:41 AM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

thanks so much n it is the real voice actorr/actress btw the link needs to put down o____o or ur gonna get in troubel Dx

LHG

Old 07-22-2010, 06:44 AM   #13
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

idk if the first link is ok or not but the last one posted is definetly not allowed
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:49 AM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon View Post
idk if the first link is ok or not but the last one posted is definetly not allowed
my link as long as it does not show of naruto or naruto shippuden footage from the episodes nor if it isnt fanmade than it is legal!! so my video is off the hook xD

LHG

Old 07-22-2010, 06:52 AM   #15
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
my link as long as it does not show of naruto or naruto shippuden footage from the episodes nor if it isnt fanmade than it is legal!! so my video is off the hook xD
ok cool well there thats answer it... btw cool vid...xD
Old 07-22-2010, 06:57 AM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

thankx u

LHG

Old 07-22-2010, 06:59 AM   #17
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
thankx u
hehe dont mention it
Old 07-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yea, I took the link down. It was just a mistake so who ever neg repped me, go **** themselves. Loser. -_-
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
funny