Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #21
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto 503 discussion

Psh... chains trump anything. Even Madara.

I think I moved up on the crazy scale.

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 07-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #22
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Really? I have seen you much crazier. Have you taken your medicine today?

Stop!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #23
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yeah... I took... half of it.

IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE!!!

The voices in my head say not too!!

Psh, naw, it's because I'm sleep deprived.

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 07-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #24
checkers613
Freshmen Academy Student

checkers613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter was amazing and emotional. I finally got my long awaited explanation of what happened 16 years ago, and thank god the fourth broke Madara's MC Hammer can't touch this jutsu. The only thing I want from Naruto now is for him to go confront Hinata.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:35 PM   #25
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkers613 View Post
This chapter was amazing and emotional. I finally got my long awaited explanation of what happened 16 years ago, and thank god the fourth broke Madara's MC Hammer can't touch this jutsu. The only thing I want from Naruto now is for him to go confront Hinata.
You are assuming that Tobi is Madara. There is strong evidence for this but it's not known for certain. I'll just keep calling Tobi, Tobi.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:36 PM   #26
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

The hype around Minato, he lived up to it. But I have two things now:

1. Tobi maybe lying he's madara. If he truly is Madara then the hype he is living up too sucks pretty bad. Madara was said to be the strongest Uchiha ever, even if he lost a chunk of him he should of been able to put up more than a decent fight. Also him losing control of the Fox that easily is questioned. Having the Sharingan, MS, and EMS, Madara is hands down the strongest eye user throughout history in the Uchiha. How can he lose control that easy?

2. Until Kishi shows us the third in his prime, Minato was the strongest Hokage ever. (Could be the second Hokage since he used Teleportation too)
Old 07-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #27
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post

1. Tobi maybe lying he's madara. If he truly is Madara then the hype he is living up too sucks pretty bad. Madara was said to be the strongest Uchiha ever, even if he lost a chunk of him he should of been able to put up more than a decent fight. Also him losing control of the Fox that easily is questioned. Having the Sharingan, MS, and EMS, Madara is hands down the strongest eye user throughout history in the Uchiha. How can he lose control that easy?

2. Until Kishi shows us the third in his prime, Minato was the strongest Hokage ever. (Could be the second Hokage since he used Teleportation too)
Well he is losing to Minato. One of the greatest in the village and in the history in the village. Anyways the next generation is suppose to be stronger. MINATO is on another LEVEL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #28
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
Well he is losing to Minato. One of the greatest in the village and in the history in the village. Anyways the next generation is suppose to be stronger. MINATO is on another LEVEL
Naruto already somewhat surpassed Minato.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:11 AM   #29
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

spoilers ahead..obviously.
geez that chapter was depressing...just seeing minato and kushina's faces when they both realized that they were going to die...it's so sad. and then the first (or second?) page of the chapter is the color picture of them all having breaking with a grown naruto...it's just like--that's what their lives should have been...

this chapter really made me love minato and kushina even more, but minato especially. he's so smart. he really does not get enough credit. look at how far he planned ahead for naruto and all the things he had to do in the heat of battle! before he could even get over naruto's birth, he gets attacked by an absurdly skilled ninja who threatens baby naruto and kushina and releases the kyuubi. and minato didn't hesitate! he took naruto and kushina to safety and still dealt with tobi so well!! and after he finished off tobi, he went to take on the nine-tails! it's like--can this dude get a break?? he's so incredible! to have done all these things in succession--that's gotta be so hard. not to mention--he did all of this after watching CHILDBIRTH. (of course that's not as bad as kushina who actually went through the child birth--but watching that can be mentally taxing too). but anyways. just saying. i have some intense respect for that guy.

p.s. did anyone else think the whole 'kurenai needs to have a baby' thing was random?...i guess in context of what was happening at the time, it just struck me as random and unecessary.. i do like kurenai though. i just didn't think that needed to be in there when the real focus of the chapter is minato vs. tobi and kyuubi/death by seals.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 07-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #30
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post

1. Madara is all ways playing around even in serious fight. I think he just under estimated Minato's power. Don't forget he was using his basic sharingan, I bet if he was using his MS he wouldn't of has lost the Genjutsu on the Kyuubi

2. I think the 1st is a tad stronger than Minato, plus we have no clue who strong the 2nd is.

Old 07-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #31
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So I guess we got to see Kurenai's daddy.

Chapter was alright.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:50 AM   #32
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
p.s. did anyone else think the whole 'kurenai needs to have a baby' thing was random?...i guess in context of what was happening at the time, it just struck me as random and unecessary.. i do like kurenai though. i just didn't think that needed to be in there when the real focus of the chapter is minato vs. tobi and kyuubi/death by seals.
Actually its in sync with the whole "protect the king" thingy and also konoha's philosophy of passing the the will of fire to the next generation. You can also think of it as a ploy to stop the kids from going into the battle, as the thought of making a baby with Kurenai is wayyy better than fighting the nine-tails.

About the chapter:

The second page totally rocks. Kushina' hair look exactly like tails of the fox. Also J-man lives upto his character in the brief flashback. Tobi's compliment to Minato again proves that Tobi is a good guy in old English knight style, capable of complimenting their enemy for their skills.

Now Minato has also shown the same power as Tobi by teleporting 9-tails from one place to other.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 07-22-2010, 05:36 AM   #33
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i enjoyed it very much. was sad seeing that Naruto as a baby had such a huge weight placed on his shoulders. his parents making the sacrifice for the future and yet planning leave pieces of themselves behind for him.

one curious thing i seen, we have been led to believe that when a jinkuri dies the tailed beast dies w/ them. but Kushina says that it would be banished for an unknown amount of time if she brought it back into herself and died w/ it. that seems to be a better fit imo.

all in all very nice chapter. cant wait to see Naruto flex his chakra muscles as Sage and full controlled jinkuri.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 07-22-2010, 06:04 AM   #34
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awesome chapter.
I officially love Kushina >_>
Old 07-22-2010, 06:07 AM   #35
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Awesome chapter.
I officially love Kushina >_>
yes but also sad nexst chapter I think Naruto will go afhter Man with the mask who call him self Madara and I hope he will kill him

Old 07-22-2010, 06:11 AM   #36
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

idk but Minato's speed allowed him to use that Rasengasn without effort i dont care if he never mastered it to the next level or not he created it and he definetly knows how to use it with Speed and he was also ready to get little baby naruto out of the way

now the next chapter will probably focus on the entire Fox vs Minato fight rather then just the sealing part
Old 07-22-2010, 06:13 AM   #37
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon View Post
idk but Minato's speed allowed him to use that Rasengasn without effort i dont care if he never mastered it to the next level or not he created it and he definetly knows how to use it with Speed and he was also ready to get little baby naruto out of the way

now the next chapter will probably focus on the entire Fox vs Minato fight rather then just the sealing part
or that and how Naruto gets angry xd

Old 07-22-2010, 06:27 AM   #38
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I cried when kushina was sacrificing herself to save her husband and child!!! What made me even more sad is when minato was gonna die too............*cries* TT^TT

LHG

Old 07-22-2010, 06:28 AM   #39
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
I cried when kushina was sacrificing herself to save her husband and child!!! What made me even more sad is when minato was gonna die too............*cries* TT^TT
well true but he actually uses his own sacrificial jutsu
Old 07-22-2010, 06:29 AM   #40
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon View Post
well true but he actually uses his own sacrificial jutsu
Nu freaking dur u think i dunt freaking no tht?!

LHG