Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #561
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Quincy Brotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16 View Post
*asi see my attack failed i see the arrow come at me so i god step in the air to dodge the arrow i shoot two arrows at you i shoot the tird arrow but i make the sp invisable so the arrow is not visble when i shoot it at you but this arrow can turn and follow its target until it hits and then explodes *
You fell right into my trap and btw a couple things I want you to remember
don't be afraid to send arrows that are in the hundreds or thousands in quantity.
You could also send arrows larger than normal.
remember to spell check your moves before you post.
---------------------------
When you dodge my attack the arrow hits one of the schneiders of the pentagon I set up two turns ago with my five seele schneiders. This triggers the sprenger.
Spoiler:
This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. When an object or a person stands within the middle of the Pentagon can the placement of the fifth Seele Schneider trap them by wrapping and binding their legs to the ground with dense spirit particles. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside a silver tube acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time.
Since you are not that far away from the sprenger you will probably be caught in the explosion destroying you. When I see two arrows coming at me I pull out a schneider to deflect the first one. Then I sense another one and I deflect the 2nd arrow into the invisible third one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 06-15-2010 at 03:12 PM.
shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #562
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*as i sense i might be in danger i put up a sheild using the reshi in the air this sheild is harder than steel and can nullfie some attacks and explosins*

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #563
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Won't work it's coming from all directions except up. You lost, we could fight again if you want.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #564
Mayuri
Genin

Mayuri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sprenger? oh she dead x_x
Old 06-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #565
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Chello

Old 06-20-2010, 08:49 AM   #566
Mayuri
Genin

Yello
Old 06-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #567
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Mello :3

Old 06-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #568
Mayuri
Genin

wello?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #569
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quello?

Old 06-26-2010, 10:23 AM   #570
Mayuri
Genin

dead thread re awaken!
Old 06-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #571
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

I here by destroy this group

Old 06-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #572
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Really? Mayuri come be an Espada in my army!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #573
Mayuri
Genin

Hmm actually im going back to being a freak scientist forefilling my name as mayuri

Tags
bleach, brotherhood, mayuri, quincy, role playing, ryuken, shinmaru, strong, uryu