Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:56 PM   #81
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Angel's Gaiden RP

Tyler I read the first chapter... pretty good..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #82
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Whhaaaaa?? Kiba is my loverr??
Yeah i know ewwwie!
No offence I just wanted the god like powers.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #83
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
Yeah i know ewwwie!
No offence I just wanted the god like powers.........
Same here. xD

^ My future wife.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #84
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Same here. xD
I was gunna either be Blue or Green but then I saw gold an I was all like I wanna be a god! xD

Old 07-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #85
Drew_J
Genin

Drew_J is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Drew Ekttam
Male/ Right
Black
''We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

Last edited by Drew_J; 07-19-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Drew_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:24 PM   #86
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

Jennifer!!!! >< what did you do to my sig?!!! ><

oh o_o hi everyone
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:26 PM   #87
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
I was gunna either be Blue or Green but then I saw gold an I was all like I wanna be a god! xD
I was going to be rainbow.. xD Then I was like, but I hate rainbow colors, cool they have gold! xD

And what is a Sei?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #88
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I was going to be rainbow.. xD Then I was like, but I hate rainbow colors, cool they have gold! xD

And what is a Sei?
Idk what is a sei?

Old 07-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #89
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto & Hinata View Post
umm...youre gonna have to choose a diff color, i already chose green
He can have green, cause he is a he, there is one female green and one male green, one from each gender.

@ Kiba: When we start? xD

^ My future wife.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #90
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Idk.
I have know clue what we are supposed to do.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #91
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

* Waits for Tyler

^ My future wife.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #92
Monster Addict92
Banned

well, like i posted, you can choose to be an Oslek or a Sei and fight the other people of the other side
Old 07-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #93
Monster Addict92
Banned

you're gonna call me Tyler from now on huh Kiko? lol and i haven't thought up an enemy to face really, so just fight each other like Highlander xD
Old 07-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #94
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

So Tyler, what is the Sei? xD
/Ignores you

^ My future wife.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #95
Monster Addict92
Banned

the family of Cloukora's rival in my story, his rival is Tomi Sei, the Seis are ancestors of King Arthur (yes, the legendary King Arthur)
Old 07-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #96
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiko they need to make a Chibi Shikamaru for you xD

Old 07-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #97
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
the family of Cloukora's rival in my story, his rival is Tomi Sei, the Seis are ancestors of King Arthur (yes, the legendary King Arthur)
xD Can I be a good person? I wanna be a good person! On your side! Like, I want to help you!

^ My future wife.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #98
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Kiko they need to make a Chibi Shikamaru for you xD
XD Why?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #99
Monster Addict92
Banned

wait, i messed up, it's either Wolfstar (Cloukora's team) or Darkstar (Tomi's team)
Old 07-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #100
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
wait, i messed up, it's either Wolfstar (Cloukora's team) or Darkstar (Tomi's team)
WolfSTAR! WOLF GRR BARK! I Like doggies.

Wait, I will be on whatever side Wins in the story. xD

^ My future wife.