Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Battleground Help Section

Post here for any questions you have regarding the Battlegrounds.

A list of all the rules used in the Battlegrounds can be found HERE.

In addition, the following are a list of BAD (Battleground's Association of Debaters) members who you may PM to ask more specific questions to:

J-Sun Tasogare
Shikamaru Nara
Dudemeister
Wooster
The 1st Hokage
Frost ninja
Lady Tsunade
deidara330
Kuromaki
Sasori
Yori
TheBlackChidori

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 04-10-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: New Moderating team.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Battleground Help Section

Hey sixxy, why don't you put links to the BAD member's names so the member doesn't have to hunt for us.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 05-31-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Hey sixxy, why don't you put links to the BAD member's names so the member doesn't have to hunt for us.
I got it he can copy and paste my post.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Cursed Uchiha
The 1st Hokage
Sasori
Deidara330
Kuromaki
SageoftheSixPaths
Vatanui AKA Pride
Yellow Flash
Miles Edgeworth
Old 07-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #5
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So Are all the locked threads gonna go to the BGG's?

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 07-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

As far as I can tell, yes.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-19-2010, 09:18 AM   #7
Nana Uchiha
Banned

Nana Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Post here for any questions you have regarding the Battlegrounds.
Why is Tourune still allowed to make threads? xD
Old 07-19-2010, 09:38 AM   #8
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana Uchiha View Post
Why is Tourune still allowed to make threads? xD
because i can

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 07-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #9
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Unaccountably.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #10
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

do you people ever hop off?

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 07-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

He's allowed to make threads until we can find out how to restrict that power.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:46 AM   #12
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Banning him will fix that problem.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #13
Nana Uchiha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
He's allowed to make threads until we can find out how to restrict that power.
Easy:
Spoiler:
Section ban
Old 07-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #14
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

No one has ever sent me a pm about this. Just sayin.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #15
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Would you like one to be sent now?
Old 07-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #16
Nana Uchiha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
No one has ever sent me a pm about this. Just sayin.
I think the B.A.D. members have been talking to the admins about it. But if you can help that would be great!
Old 07-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #17
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol, this thread seem's to have just turned into another petition ban for Tourune.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

LUCKY.KAKASHI or whatever needs to be sect. banned for obvious reasons.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

As should RealNinja.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

RealNinja is funny. He's a smart troll. I would miss him a little. No homo.