Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #21
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Angel's Gaiden RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto & Hinata View Post
stuck between green and orange
OK OK im picking orange, so HA, unless your a girl you must pick green! i was stuck with red and orange lol

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #22
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruto & Hinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Name: Yakase
Color: Green

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.
Freedom was never free - thank a veteran, thank their family

Aura Genin
Naruto & Hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:21 PM   #23
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*wonders what to do*
Old 07-18-2010, 06:21 PM   #24
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

i thought about green, but thouight swords are better
Name: Machete man (at least until i can think of a better name lol)
Color: ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████
yeah orange lol

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature

Last edited by ObitoUchiha; 07-18-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:23 PM   #25
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
*wonders what to do*
we wait for more people to come lol... i need a swordswoman

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #26
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Silver with the name kazuya
name reminds me of tekken

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Thank you to all of our veterans and active duty military.

Aura Genin
Old 07-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #27
Naruto & Hinata
Chunin Exam Proctor

jooooooiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn people!!

Aura Genin
Old 07-18-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

.....███......███.........██.......██.....█.....██ ██......████.........
...█......█....█...█......█...█......█.█...█....█. .▄▄▄......█▄▄..........
...█......█....███.......████.....█...█.█.....█... ...█.....█..............
.....███......█....█....█......█....█...██......██ ███.....████.........
.................................................. ....................................
..████.......███████..██......██......██.....██... .....................
..█▄▄..............█...........█....█.█....█...... ...█.........................
..█..................█............█..█..█..█...... ...............................
..█..................█.............██....██....... .....■........................

lol failed i bet

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #29
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

green orange or blue..........

Last edited by Kiba_Inuzuka; 07-18-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #30
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

join T88 dragon girl

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #31
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kiba Kazan
Male
Gold

Last edited by Kiba_Inuzuka; 07-18-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #32
Akurei
Veteran Chunin

Akurei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Name: Kurayami
Color: Silver
Female
We'll never let you go. And when you go
Don't return to me my love~MCR

♥♥MCR♥♥
My chemical romance FC.

I Don't love you -MCR
MCR's Biggest fan!!!

Last edited by Akurei; 07-18-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Akurei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #33
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Name: Koyuki
Coloer: White! :P

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #34
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh yeah, if you are being the left half of the orange one, plz be a real girl and not a boy looking for another boy xD i like girls not boys o_o

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #35
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We need more people so join!!!!

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #36
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Name: Kiko
Color: Gold

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.

Last edited by Kiko-kun; 07-18-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #37
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Name: Kiko
Color: I want Gold or Rainbow! >. >
I think rainbow is taken, so you should pick gold... or orange

and WHY did you put your age?? lol

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-18-2010, 09:39 PM   #38
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obitouchiha View Post
i think rainbow is taken, so you should pick gold... Or orange

and why did you put your age?? Lol
because i can! Do you have a problem under achiver?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:45 PM   #39
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
because i can! Do you have a problem under acheiver?
no your just younger than i expected lol not MUCH younger than me but still lol, so whats it gonna be, orange like your font lol or gold

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 07-18-2010, 09:50 PM   #40
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

I am sure you can read, so look at the post with the information on it.

^ My future wife.