Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 07-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #101
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: READ ME: Rep Adjustments.

good for future reference
Old 07-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #102
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Awwww poor JinJin xD
Well It won't matter, my rep will remain crap anyway :L
It is every 100 points you get another rep power right?
Wait, so I thought you gain one reputation power for every 1000 posts as well...? Is this correct too?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #103
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakuzu111 View Post
wait, so i thought you gain one reputation power for every 1000 posts as well...? Is this correct too?

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #104
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
So much for getting my hopes up at 1000 posts then...

Anyway, so shouldn't I have only one reputation power since a rep power is aquired after every 100 points?

Spoiler:
I have 174 points.

And I also have a bunch of blank rep-ups. Will those be affected as well or is it just removed by people who have abused the reputation?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 07-18-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #105
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
So much for getting my hopes up at 1000 posts then...

Anyway, so shouldn't I have only one reputation power since a rep power is aquired after every 100 points?

Spoiler:
I have 174 points.
You earn your first one when you get 50 posts to start off because that is the amount you have to have to spread reputation.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #106
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
You earn your first one when you get 50 posts to start off because that is the amount you have to have to spread reputation.
So I'll get my next reputation power at 250 points rather than 200, correct?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #107
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
So I'll get my next reputation power at 250 points rather than 200, correct?
No, you will gets your next reputation at 200 points..

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #108
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Cool Re: READ ME: Rep Adjustments.

I used to be of the opinion that a rep system would be pointless because of the ease of abuse, but really it helps to showcase the character of each forum-goer. The ones who take it seriously (excepting the guys who monitor the system for abusive actions of course) are the ones who should be avoided. Reputation isn't a gauge of popularity, but of usefulness and reliability. Guys like Toma have high rep because they have worked hard to improve the forum and to help others find their way.

Don't be discouraged if you have low rep, either. It just means you haven't had the opportunity (or ability) to apply your awesome skills and insight to the site and site-goers yet. The only thing that really matters is negative reputation. It implies that you not only can't contribute anything meaningful, but that you actually make everyone else's experience here a living hell.

To those wondering when it is OK to rep someone, ask yourself this: Does the post in question further the Discussion? Does it clarify a previous point or solve a problem? If yes, positive rep the guy. Does the post go in circles or needlessly attack other posters? Negrep him. Does it add nothing to the discussion yet hurts nothing? Do nothing.

Also, bear in mind your own rep power when you rep someone. If you feel the guy has received enough rep for the quality (or lackthereof) of his posts, then let it be for a time.

Just use a little common sense, and things like this won't even pop up on your radar.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote