Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 06-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Ruins

(I got bored XD)

Part 1
-----

It was always dark here,the sun never shined here.I was told to be a great ninja,but sadly that was a lie. I was useless completely. At mid-night one day i left. I walked for days, and hours without any rest.
I found a village, it was destroied. All that was left was a ruin deep in this destroied village. I went inside the ruins,quite curious!
It was to dark to see anything in this place.But i walked deeper in the cave.
One strange thing that happened while i was in the cave was, that the longer i stayed the more ill i became.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
(I got bored XD)

Part 1
-----

It was always dark here,the sun never shined here.I was told to be a great ninja,but sadly that was a lie. I was useless completely. At mid-night one day i left. I walked for days, and hours without any rest.
I found a village, it was destroied. All that was left was a ruin deep in this destroied village. I went inside the ruins,quite curious!
It was to dark to see anything in this place.But i walked deeper in the cave.
One strange thing that happened while i was in the cave was, that the longer i stayed the more ill i became.
Part 2
----
Into the dark ruins. I walked as the illness grew...not to long later there was a path of blood. I couldnt stop coughing out blood. Each room grew darker..and more silent. A few minutes later i heard footsteps comein my way. I can tell how bloodlust the person was. He was closer to me, he held a sword, at the tip of it had a cresent moon on it. I hid in a dark corner.
I thought i was safe when he started to leave, but some rocks fell down near me and he noticed me. He charged towards me, he was hunger for blood.
I used some strange jutsu to make him faze through me.But the jutsu didnt last. The man got up and swung his sword towards me, trying to rip through my flesh.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Part 2
----
Into the dark ruins. I walked as the illness grew...not to long later there was a path of blood. I couldnt stop coughing out blood. Each room grew darker..and more silent. A few minutes later i heard footsteps comein my way. I can tell how bloodlust the person was. He was closer to me, he held a sword, at the tip of it had a cresent moon on it. I hid in a dark corner.
I thought i was safe when he started to leave, but some rocks fell down near me and he noticed me. He charged towards me, he was hunger for blood.
I used some strange jutsu to make him faze through me.But the jutsu didnt last. The man got up and swung his sword towards me, trying to rip through my flesh.
pretty good sai, thats it, im makeing a story too
lmao

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Thanks

for now, i need to think of more stuff for the story

Old 06-21-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Part 2
----
Part 3
-----
The sword came towards me, it was to fast to avoid. It sliced my skin. Drip,Drip,Drip.......the sound of blood echoed throughout the ruins. I created a Sprit clone to protect me. The man was covered by the shadows, he swung the sword at my clone to destory it....but there was no luck. The sword faze through it. He found to destory the clone. He turned his blade over...now the cresent moon was faceing the clone. With one slash the clone was tooken inside of the sword.
I had gotten up...i tried to focus a kunai at his head but i was too exausted from using the spirit transformation move.
I had lost a great amount of chakara. I knew i couldnt handle the person much...and so did he.
I quickly rushed away following the trail of blood from before..i ran as the man charged towards me.
The ruins had shook and it had changed from the inside. the trail of blood was gone. I didnt had much time to choose a room by will. so i went to the West room. The man saw me and chased me again, but the ruins pathways changed again. I got out and was injuried..i knew if i was to go there again i would have to plan out a stragety.

Last edited by Sai's brother; 06-21-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Part 3
-----
The sword came towards me, it was to fast to avoid. It sliced my skin. Drip,Drip,Drip.......the sound of blood echoed throughout the ruins. I created a Sprit clone to protect me. The man was covered by the shadows, he swung the sword at my clone to destory it....but there was no luck. The sword faze through it. He found to destory the clone. He turned his blade over...now the cresent moon was faceing the clone. With one slash the clone was tooken inside of the sword.
I had gotten up...i tried to focus a kunai at his head but i was too exausted from using the spirit transformation move.
I had lost a great amount of chakara. I knew i couldnt handle the person much...and so did he.
I quickly rushed away following the trail of blood from before..i ran as the man charged towards me.
The ruins had shook and it had changed from the inside. the trail of blood was gone. I didnt had much time to choose a room by will. so i went to the West room. The man saw me and chased me again, but the ruins pathways changed again. I got out and was injuried..i knew if i was to go there again i would have to plan out a stragety.
wow, good so far

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
Sai's brother
Jonin

thanks

Old 06-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #8
thenagan
Chunin Exam Participant

thenagan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He must get out of there alive*SOBS*
Bonds:ilovegaara,Vidda Hateke.
Spoiler:
By clicking this you married a hobo
thenagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Part 3
-----
Part 4
---
I was out of the ruins...i sighed as i held my wound.When i moved the wound got deeper and wider.There was blood on my hand. Drip..was not just the sound of blood but...rain! I looked up as the rain started to fall from the heavens. I cured my wound and sent off.
I Went to a empty grassland, there i praticed my jutsus and got stronger.
I was hunger though..and thristy it been almost three days since i had water and food. I went to the nearest pond to have a drink, and i got some salmon while i was there. I was set, the only think i was missing was shelter....i was forced to sleep in the rain.I managed to sleep through the nights. Three mornings later I seen a person at the destoried village, he stood on a cliff talking to a angel...of darkness. this wasnt the man at the cave for sure. I looked at him once more and saw that he was wearing a robe...also i sensed something....rather pleasent...dark chakra!

Last edited by Sai's brother; 06-22-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Part 4
---
I was out of the ruins...i sighed as i held my wound.When i moved the wound got deeper and wider.There was blood on my hand. Drip..was not just the sound of blood but...rain! I looked up as the rain started to fall from the heavens. I cured my wound and sent off.
I Went to a empty grassland, there i praticed my jutsus and got stronger.
I was hunger though..and thristy it been almost three days since i had water and food. I went to the nearest pond to have a drink, and i got some salmon while i was there. I was set, the only think i was missing was shelter....i was forced to sleep in the rain.I managed to sleep through the nights. Three mornings later I seen a person at the destoried village, he stood on a cliff talking to a angel...of darkness. this wasnt the man at the cave for sure. I looked at him once more and saw that he was wearing a robe...also i sensed something....rather pleasent...dark chakra!
Part 5
---
The wonderful dark chakra was in the air, it corruptted my heart. I smiled when this occured. Then i laughed a little, walking back into the ruins more cautious than last time. I felt the same illness again when i entered the ruin. I walked around in this dark place for hours. I walked by many rooms. Such as a shrine,Libabary, and a nursery. I was surprised that existed in a ruin. I walked around still every few minutes i lost some blood. I walk in a big empty room....a dead end perphaps. I found a pedestal in the center of the room. It showed a figure releaseing chakra. So i was releaseing some of my chakra out. Not to long later a door appeared. I opened the door and was about the walked down but the illness worstened i fell down coughing of blood, my vision was becoming slightly more blurry. I saw stairs beyond the door, and due to the illness i also lost my balance and fell down them as my dark red blood stained every one of them. I was injuried a little. It took me a while to get up. I glance around to room there were to lock doors and a table. I walked towards the table on found a rusty key. It looked like it can open any door,.... but it was too broken down. It could only one door. I looked at then doors, trying to decide which door to pick....so after i heards a roar of some sort,...maybe it was a lion or something. Time passed and then i decide to choose the second door. As I opened it i got more worried about what was beyond it. nothing was there just a pathway. Whew.... i was glad nothing was there. I turned for a second and i seen it. the beast it was a tailed beast...12 tailed....and it had dark chakra in it, I choose the wrong door, so i quickly ran down the pathway since the key broked. The pathway was so long but at the end there was only a wall...I had no time to think the tailed beast was closeing in on me...

Old 06-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Part 5
---
The wonderful dark chakra was in the air, it corruptted my heart. I smiled when this occured. Then i laughed a little, walking back into the ruins more cautious than last time. I felt the same illness again when i entered the ruin. I walked around in this dark place for hours. I walked by many rooms. Such as a shrine,Libabary, and a nursery. I was surprised that existed in a ruin. I walked around still every few minutes i lost some blood. I walk in a big empty room....a dead end perphaps. I found a pedestal in the center of the room. It showed a figure releaseing chakra. So i was releaseing some of my chakra out. Not to long later a door appeared. I opened the door and was about the walked down but the illness worstened i fell down coughing of blood, my vision was becoming slightly more blurry. I saw stairs beyond the door, and due to the illness i also lost my balance and fell down them as my dark red blood stained every one of them. I was injuried a little. It took me a while to get up. I glance around to room there were to lock doors and a table. I walked towards the table on found a rusty key. It looked like it can open any door,.... but it was too broken down. It could only one door. I looked at then doors, trying to decide which door to pick....so after i heards a roar of some sort,...maybe it was a lion or something. Time passed and then i decide to choose the second door. As I opened it i got more worried about what was beyond it. nothing was there just a pathway. Whew.... i was glad nothing was there. I turned for a second and i seen it. the beast it was a tailed beast...12 tailed....and it had dark chakra in it, I choose the wrong door, so i quickly ran down the pathway since the key broked. The pathway was so long but at the end there was only a wall...I had no time to think the tailed beast was closeing in on me...
thet was good, sounds like it would make a good video game, keep up the good work

Old 06-22-2009, 12:01 PM   #12
Sai's brother
Jonin

Thank you

Old 06-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #13
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

wow
hey sais brother awsome place u have here

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Part 5
---
Part 6
---
Not much time to think..quickly i jumped to the side of the room.
The tailed beast crashed into the wall on the wall came down, burying it.
The noise of it break down made me a little more relivead, but i was hanging on a ledge, as for i fell down a abyss. I climbed back up and saw the beast's head...it was a Sea Serpent..but it could...fly. I ingored it and walked ahead, the room i was in now was pitch black....i couldnt see. Until i used a jutsu called dark vision, then i could see. I walked around the trap-filled room for an hour. Until i found a tresure chest. I opened it and found a sword called 'Cresent Moon's Blade'. I paused for a second and remember the man that i saw last time i was here. He had this sword but the cresent moon was gold, mine was silver. Anyways i was happy he didnt show. I coughed out a little blood and wiped it off my hand.
I walked out of the room through the hole in the wall...but a hand was placed on my shoulder...it was covered in blood, lots of blood....you couldnt even see skin anymore.

Last edited by Sai's brother; 06-22-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #15
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

sais brother that was a very good story this is the only story i would keep reading cause i hate 2 read
how many parts are there 2 this
keep it up

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #16
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Part 6
---
Not much time to think..quickly i jumped to the side of the room.
The tailed beast crashed into the wall on the wall came down, burying it.
The noise of it break down made me a little more relivead, but i was hanging on a ledge, as for i fell down a abyss. I climbed back up and saw the beast's head...it was a Sea Serpent..but it could...fly. I ingored it and walked ahead, the room i was in now was pitch black....i couldnt see. Until i used a jutsu called dark vision, then i could see. I walked around the trap-filled room for an hour. Until i found a tresure chest. I opened it and found a sword called 'Cresent Moon's Blade'. I paused for a second and remember the man that i saw last time i was here. He had this sword but the cresent moon was gold, mine was silver. Anyways i was happy he didnt show. I coughed out a little blood and wiped it off my hand.
I walked out of the room through the hole in the wall...but a hand was placed on my shoulder...it was covered in blood, lots of blood....you couldnt even see skin anymore.
Part Seven
---
Scared, i was..my body shooked in fear for a second. As iI heard a blade being drawed out I quickly took my out to block it....The...The man from my last visit here. My shoulder started to bleed and blood was on his sword, i didnt even seen him move! I held onto my shoulder and swung my blade at his stomach,.....my blade went through him.....it failed. I got shocked and wondered what happen, quickly i found out he copied my moves. So i changed into spirit form to be able to have a fighting chance. Time froze, i could move...seconds later there were around 8 blades cuts on me,
When it unfroze i fell down bleeding. I used a posion move on him but he grabbed it and toss it back, he didnt got posioned at all, but i did. Ugn....what to do i thought......then i used a move called Dark chill on him...he got frozen soild!
Whew....i got up and tried to leave...as i got to the door i heard something. The ice was cracking...and the tailed beast awoke....how can i handle too oppenets at once, im posioned i cant do anything right now.
The ice broke and he was free and the beast had arrived...today wasnt my lucky day!

Old 06-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #17
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dude small text i cant read it

garraswerewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #18
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf View Post
dude small text i cant read it

then quote it and make it bigger ^^

Old 06-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #19
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

very good bro very good

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #20
Sai's brother
Jonin

you read the 7 parts quick