Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Gato Theory...Seriously.

Ok, remember in Chapter 500 when Kushina tells Naruto about being from the Land of Whirlpools. If you look at the map it just so happens to be where the present day Land of Waves is now located. Remember who was once the big cheese of the Land of Waves...that's right: the one, the only, the Gato.

In Chapter 450 we saw Old Man Tazuna and his Grandson Inari once more.
It seemed like one of those "catch up" moments. See how old characters
are doing. But it may be more than just that. The story is coming full circle.

Could it possibly be...that Gato was working with Madara?

Yes. I know Gato had his own agenda of becoming a shipping tycoon.
But who's to say that he wasn't in league with Madara (or at the very
least the Mizukage side of Madara). For those who say that he couldn't
have been working with Madara since he had Zabuza and Haku working
for him but let's not forget that Gato betrayed Zabuza as he had planned
all along. Madara and Gato could have allied together for the same goal.

Preventing the Great Naruto Bridge from being built.

Ok, so we know why Gato didn't want the bridge build (and hence why
he wanted Tazuna dead) because he wanted a complete monopoly
over the shipping industry. But what about Madara?

It seems that whenever there is a genocide...Madara isn't far behind.
The Uchiha Clan was wiped out by not only Itachi but also Madara.
Madara was once Mizukage and very likely the Fourth Mizukage De Facto
so he probably started the whole Bloody Mist Village and also the elimination of Haku and Kimmimaro's Clan. Then we find out that
the Uzumaki Clan was virtually wiped out because their sealing jutsu
was quite feared. But wiped out by who? I'm guessing the Hidden Mist
while Madara was the Fourth Mizukage De Facto.

Madara didn't want a bridge built either because he didn't want the
truth to be known. Both the Land of Rain, and the Land of Water
were once completely isolated from the rest of the ninja world.
Both these places were major hideouts of the Akatsuki.
Madara wanted the Land of Waves isolated so the truth wouldn't get out.

So what about Zabuza?

Zabuza was once of the Seven Swordsman of the Hidden Mist.
I actually think he was always a good guy all along. I think
Zabuza found out about Kisame being in the Akatsuki which
was led by the Fourth Mizukage. Zabuza made a grave error
in thinking that Yagura, the Three Tails was the true Fourth
Mizukage when in actuality his enemy was the Fourth Mizukage De Facto:

Madara Uchiha.

Instead of trying to capture Zabuza himself and risk revealing his true identity to the ninja world, Madara secretly joined hands with Gato
(probably as the Mizukage) and it was arranged that Zabuza and
Haku would work for Gato and prevent the bridge from being built.
Once the job was done, they would then be eliminated.

Gato and Madara were in league together to destroy the bridge.

Gato wanted total control over the shipping industry

Madara wanted the truth kept hidden.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:11 AM   #2
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gato Theory...Seriously.

Makes sense. I mean now we know for sure that kishi hasn't done a single thing randomly. Even the crack on third's face has an explanation now. So Zabuza rebelling right when 4th mizukage was ruling hidden mist has to be important to the story.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 07-18-2010, 05:44 AM   #3
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

actually....sounds good, could be true
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 07-18-2010, 05:51 AM   #4
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Great theory
+Rep :]

However, Im not sure if Kishi would bring Gato back into the story. For the simple reason that he died so long ago.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:56 AM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Great theory
+Rep :]

However, Im not sure if Kishi would bring Gato back into the story. For the simple reason that he died so long ago.
Gato is dead. It's just that Volumes 1-4 are going to mean a lot more now.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:11 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Gato, maybe. Kishimoto did bring Zabuza sword back into play much later.

I would still be hesitant to say the land of Whirlpools is the same as the lland of Waves.

Could there have been a pact between Madara and Gato easily.

However, I think what we will see and is in your theory is a deeper explanation about the failed coup d'tat. That is something that needs explanation and could be pretty interesting since it is almost a certainty that Madara was in control at the time. However, I think Zabuza still pretty evil, and I don't think he attempted the assassination for any reason beyond personal.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:30 AM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Gato, maybe. Kishimoto did bring Zabuza sword back into play much later.

I would still be hesitant to say the land of Whirlpools is the same as the lland of Waves.

Could there have been a pact between Madara and Gato easily.

However, I think what we will see and is in your theory is a deeper explanation about the failed coup d'tat. That is something that needs explanation and could be pretty interesting since it is almost a certainty that Madara was in control at the time. However, I think Zabuza still pretty evil, and I don't think he attempted the assassination for any reason beyond personal.
I'm not saying Zabuza is a goody two shoes...

I think Zabuza had his own set of moral rules.

Whereas someone like Madara has no rules whatsoever.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:34 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I'm not saying Zabuza is a goody two shoes...

I think Zabuza had his own set of moral rules.

Whereas someone like Madara has no rules whatsoever.
Hmm, I thinks that's backwards. Zabuza has no moral rules. Madara has his view on life that he follows. Although, Madara's hatred and bearing of grudges knows no bounds.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:39 AM   #9
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Although Long, but it was worth reading.

+Rep

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Hmm, I thinks that's backwards. Zabuza has no moral rules. Madara has his view on life that he follows. Although, Madara's hatred and bearing of grudges knows no bounds.

Disagree.

Zabuza has morals...otherwise it wouldn't be possible for him to feel guilty about Haku's death which in the end he did. He even cried about it.

You're not going to see that happen with Madara. Ever.

Madara is evil. Period.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #11
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This would be great to see Zabuza again and to find out he's still a badass and learn his motives so awesome I like mr!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 06:51 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayden View Post
This would be great to see Zabuza again and to find out he's still a badass and learn his motives so awesome I like mr!!!
Expect to find out more in the expected Naruto vs Kisame fight

(Naruto will be the one to defeat Kisame.)

I sense an epic flashback fight:

Kisame the Traitorous Akatsuki Seventh Swordsman of the Hidden Mist

vs Zabuza the Six Other Swordsman of the Hidden Mist.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:59 AM   #13
WolfSpiritLover
Genin

WolfSpiritLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm... You really thought this through...
However... It does make sense... It could be true!
I mean...creating one big plot is typical something for Madara!
Old 07-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSpiritLover View Post
Hmm... You really thought this through...
However... It does make sense... It could be true!
I mean...creating one big plot is typical something for Madara!
Now how can we tie Mizuki into all of this?

Madara: I manipulated Mizuki...and created ALL THE FILLERS!

...At least in my case.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:54 AM   #15
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sounds logical, but after the whole zabuza arc was done, wouldnt madara have done something about the bridge though?
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

Old 07-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by toad View Post
sounds logical, but after the whole zabuza arc was done, wouldnt madara have done something about the bridge though?

Madara was trying to keep it on the down low so he probably thought that keeping the bridge was less risky than going out of his way to destroy it.
With Gato around, everyone would think it was for money.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #17
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is a good idea. I would rep you, but for some reason it says the last person I repped was you so I have to spread it around. I'll get back to it once I rep someone else. I never thought about this, though. Shows how much free time a true Naruto fan has. XD
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
This is a good idea. I would rep you, but for some reason it says the last person I repped was you so I have to spread it around. I'll get back to it once I rep someone else. I never thought about this, though. Shows how much free time a true Naruto fan has. XD
Thanks.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:57 AM   #19
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You're welcome. I'm always in a good mood. XD No, seriously.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
You're welcome. I'm always in a good mood. XD No, seriously.
It's no biggie for the rep. Really just reading and posting is pretty cool.

Getting rep is more like a bonus.

...At least in my case.