Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #81
coil
Genin

coil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato makes all other Hokage's look like a bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Shuck View Post
See? you're twisting things. :]

No, not only Taijutsu. All other sections as well.

Ex: Neji | Naruto :
  • (1DB) 21 | 14.5
  • (2DB) 25 | 18.5
  • (3DB) 27 | 26
- Naruto's never-giving-up-thing, deception skill and Kyubi chakra helped him to win against Neji. But they are not included in stats.
________
- I think Tsunade's healing skill made her stat equal with Oro's.
Well her healing jutsus makes their ninjutsu equal. She is a medic ninja which is why she focused her training on chakra control (for strength) and menuverability (so she can reduce the chance of dying when on a mission so she can give medical support.) They both have their own strength and weaknesses but they pretty much balance each other out. Tsunade's abilities being taijutsu and strength and Oros genjutsu and seal knowledge. It says 5 for ninjutsu and intelligence. It says they are around equal and neither of them has a beast inside of them so the dont have extra chakra or anything.

Last edited by coil; 07-17-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:47 AM   #82
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by coil View Post
Well her healing jutsus makes their ninjutsu equal. She is a medic ninja which is why she focused her training on chakra control (for strength) and menuverability (so she can reduce the chance of dying when on a mission so she can give medical support.) They both have their own strength and weaknesses but they pretty much balance each other out. Tsunade's abilities being taijutsu and strength and Oros genjutsu and seal knowledge. It says 5 for ninjutsu and intelligence. It says they are around equal and neither of them has a beast inside of them so the dont have extra chakra or anything.
Edo Tensei!!
I'm not gonna argue about this anymore.
Read this.

Quote:
I know what the topic is about so no need to underline buddy. I don't see how that was proven though? We haven't seen enough of any of the hokages to say who the best is with 100% certainty. Most of their abilities aren't even listed in the data books.

I belive that the third was the best in his prime, maybe not as good in his last years but better then the first two. When the third fought the first two he blew off their leg 1-2 episodes into their fight. Tsunade is about equal with Oro which tell me that she is better then the first 2 and about as good as Hiruzen was in his old age but not as good in his prime.

Now it's hard to say where Minato lies in the bunch. I would say the best was Hiruzen, then either Tsunade or Minato, then Hashirama, then Tobirama.
Let's revert back to your Tsunade > Hashirama argument, shall we?

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .

Last edited by Black Shuck; 07-17-2010 at 04:01 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #83
coil
Genin

Ok but Oro had a lot to do with that idea. So if Hiruzen can beat the first 2 hokages and Oro can fight equally with the third and Tsunade is equal to Oro, then Tsunade can beat Hashirama and Tobirama. Makes sense right?
Old 07-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #84
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Minato was awesome. It does seem like he was the most powerful Hokage. Before, everyone just said that out of hype, but now we have feats to back it up. I can't wait to see what happens next. It's just sad that Minato is going to die at the end of this flashback.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #85
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, Minato does make all other Hokage's look like a bug because we haven't seen most of the Hokage's strengths. Especially, the 2nd Hokages. Minato said that the 2nd Hokage could also use space/time ninjutsu. So, he was probably really strong. Also, I think Minato is even stronger that what we have seen. I mean, he only used one or two jutsus to get Madara/masked man. I would want to see more of his jutsus and I wonder what Element he uses.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #86
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i like tsunade and all but she got beat up by kabuto... way b4 he got oro's power so tht kinda speaks on her streght, but she good at healin though
Old 07-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #87
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ok but Oro had a lot to do with that idea. So if Hiruzen can beat the first 2 hokages and Oro can fight equally with the third and Tsunade is equal to Oro, then Tsunade can beat Hashirama and Tobirama. Makes sense right?
IF only, -kinda makes sense. But it's not.

A few facts.
Spoiler:
Hashirama >> Zombie Hashirama
Tobirama >> Zombie Tobirama
Hiruzen in his prime >> Tsunade
Hiruzen in his prime > Oro
Old Hiruzen =< Oro
Tsunade < Oro
Hashirama + Tobirama >> Hiruzen in his prime
Hashirama won against Madara who possess EMS and had Kyubi on his side.
[^Major (known) feats: Wood release, Ability to control tailed beasts & Bringer of darkness technique]

Tsunade has no hope of wining against her gramps.

.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
. . . . . .
Old 07-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #88
coil
Genin

Quote:
IF only, -kinda makes sense. But it's not.

A few facts.
Spoiler:
Hashirama >> Zombie Hashirama
Tobirama >> Zombie Tobirama
Hiruzen in his prime >> Tsunade
Hiruzen in his prime > Oro
Old Hiruzen =< Oro
Tsunade < Oro
Hashirama + Tobirama >> Hiruzen in his prime
Hashirama won against Madara who possess EMS and had Kyubi on his side.
[^Major (known) feats: Wood release, Ability to control tailed beasts & Bringer of darkness technique]

Tsunade has no hope of wining against her gramps.
That list seems more like opinions then facts. When has anyone said that Oro's reanimation jutsu makes the people he ressurects weaker then original? I don't think that was ever even hinted. I agree that Hashirama had amazing abilities but who is to say that Hiruzen couldn't beat Madara? Tsunade might be able to also. Madara may have been the leader of the Uchiha clan but Hiruzen and Tsunade were/are leaders of the leaf village. Being a clan leader isn't as good as a feat. Of course i am just basing these ideas on what i have seen but we might learn more about Oror's reanimation jutsu soon, if you read the chapter where Kabuto meets with Tobi.

Narulvr, keep in mind that Tsunade had hemophobia. She was so afraid of blood that she couldn't even move.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #89
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That list seems more like opinions then facts. When has anyone said that Oro's reanimation jutsu makes the people he ressurects weaker then original? I don't think that was ever even hinted. I agree that Hashirama had amazing abilities but who is to say that Hiruzen couldn't beat Madara? Tsunade might be able to also. Madara may have been the leader of the Uchiha clan but Hiruzen and Tsunade were/are leaders of the leaf village. Being a clan leader isn't as good as a feat. Of course i am just basing these ideas on what i have seen but we might learn more about Oror's reanimation jutsu soon, if you read the chapter where Kabuto meets with Tobi.

Narulvr, keep in mind that Tsunade had hemophobia. She was so afraid of blood that she couldn't even move.
Well.. they obviously are cut off from their free will and converted to mere puppets with same (or less -more likely) power. We have yet to learn more about Edo Tensei's full extent and its drawbacks.
"Hashirama(prime) + Tobirama(prime) < Hiruzen(geezer)" is a no go!
Quote:
..So if Hiruzen can beat the first 2 hokages and Oro can fight equally with the third and Tsunade is equal to Oro..
______
"Madara(prime) < Tsunade"? WTH??!
Being the leader of a clan might mean nothing. But Hashirama and Madara was also said to be the strongest in their respective clans. And Uchiha and Senju were considered to be the most powerful clans at the time.

Hemophobia doesn't help in a fight.

In any case, by now you should accept the fact that Tsunade can't beat Orochimaru. (It has been proven in details in the thread which I mentioned in one of my previous posts) So your logic is failure from the start.
However if you want to (properly) debate match ups like senju bros vs tsunade, madara vs. tsunade, etc and tell your side, I suggest you to make individual threads about 'em in Battlegrounds.
(..continue like this and it might lead you to get a custom rank as well )

.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
_________
Spoiler:
-C.C.Finn-
. . . . . .
Old 07-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #90
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The third is the strongest hands down. He took on 3 great shinobis. First Hokage, Second Hokage, and Orichimaru. he manage to defeat the first and second. Keep in mind that Hiruzen was not in his prime. Also Emma said Third Skills was horrible compared to the 3rd in his prime. But Minato is not that bad either

Old 07-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #91
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I'm no fan of Danzo. But that shouldn't change anything.
>> It was originally meant for Zero.
Well it changes things for me...for me words can have more value depending who's saying them....

>> Sorry then, didn't mean to intrude on your debate
Old 07-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #92
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've noticed that too....Tsunade just lacks the skills Minato has i guess.! =D

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 07-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #93
coil
Genin

Quote:
Well.. they obviously are cut off from their free will and converted to mere puppets with same (or less -more likely) power. We have yet to learn more about Edo Tensei's full extent and its drawbacks.
"Hashirama(prime) + Tobirama(prime) < Hiruzen(geezer)" is a no go!

______
"Madara(prime) < Tsunade"? WTH??!
Being the leader of a clan might mean nothing. But Hashirama and Madara was also said to be the strongest in their respective clans. And Uchiha and Senju were considered to be the most powerful clans at the time.

Hemophobia doesn't help in a fight.

In any case, by now you should accept the fact that Tsunade can't beat Orochimaru. (It has been proven in details in the thread which I mentioned in one of my previous posts) So your logic is failure from the start.
However if you want to (properly) debate match ups like senju bros vs tsunade, madara vs. tsunade, etc and tell your side, I suggest you to make individual threads about 'em in Battlegrounds.
(..continue like this and it might lead you to get a custom rank as well )
I could have sworn that i had proven that they are equal. Anyway all i am going to say now is that Hashirama and Tobirama were forced to do Orochimaru's bidding but they both still had their original minds which is obvious by the way they apologized before Hiruzen killed them. I agree that Hasirama and Madara were the best in their generation but there are even better shinobi now. I am just going to end it there because i am getting kind of sick of this debate also.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #94
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
No really he does epically Tsunade> I mean has of right now she does not seem has the great Hokage same with the 3rd and 2nd (I know there grat just power wise) We haven't seen what the 2nd can do and well Tsunade has nature strength and is a healer Minato is just a plain out badass.

Now the 1st hokage founded the village, fought Madara [ect], the 3rd Hokage really hasn't shown any super great power besides the few times.

Minato's current power really is something.
actually ur wrong they all have shown great powers and have done a lot more the only reason minato gets the attention is because hes the main characters father and he saved the village from the 9 tailed fox
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #95
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade sucks, thats all there is to it

2nd CAN use space and time ninjutsu, which is why I think he is somehow connected to Madara or 'Tobi'

Old 08-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #96
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Tsunade sucks, thats all there is to it

2nd CAN use space and time ninjutsu, which is why I think he is somehow connected to Madara or 'Tobi'
u r super wrong. first tsunade doesnt suck she has done a lot for the village. for example she had stopped another possible invasion by orochimaru in shippuden by not healing his arms. then in the pain arc
Spoiler:
she not only fought him off a little she protected the village and had used katsuki (i think thats how u spell the slugs name) to heal everybody she can.
so she has done a lot she just isnt as awesome as all the other hokages and his skill isnt as great as theres.

also as for the second hokage thing i also believe u r super wrong because how did he get a sharigan eye? and why would he want to destroy the village he was in charge of and the village his brother (the first hokage) created? also he cant be alive because orochimaru couldnt have brought him back from the dead in the invasion arc when he faced the third hokage

(EDIT:where i put the read r u talking about the second hokage or minato? if talking about minato im am sorry for the second part and i miss undersood u)
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.

Last edited by byakuganmaster3695; 08-01-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #97
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakuganmaster3695 View Post
u r super wrong. first tsunade doesnt suck she has done a lot for the village. for example she had stopped another possible invasion by orochimaru in shippuden by not healing his arms. then in the pain arc
Spoiler:
she not only fought him off a little she protected the village and had used katsuki (i think thats how u spell the slugs name) to heal everybody she can.
so she has done a lot she just isnt as awesome as all the other hokages and his skill isnt as great as theres.

also as for the second hokage thing i also believe u r super wrong because how did he get a sharigan eye? and why would he want to destroy the village he was in charge of and the village his brother (the first hokage) created? also he cant be alive because orochimaru couldnt have brought him back from the dead in the invasion arc when he faced the third hokage

(EDIT:where i put the read r u talking about the second hokage or minato? if talking about minato im am sorry for the second part and i miss undersood u)
Your super wrong. Minato has a Space Time Jutsu and no sharingan. The 2nd Hokage has a Space time Jutsu stated by Minato.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #98
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

All the kages are respected in their own way and saying one is better than the other is just based on personal opinion. And it seem to me that their's many Tsunade bashers here but thats to be expected. She excels in medical field and in taijutsu. Most people here just wants to see who's "stronger" based on fighting capabilities. In my opinion being kage doesnt mean who's strongest but how far your willing to protect the village and your contribution to the village. Tsunade may not be as "strong" as the other kages but she contributed plenty of times to the village even before she became the hokage as did the previous hokage that came before. example She was the only one capable of countering Chiyo's adept poison during the Great War. No matter how "strong" the other kages might be, none of them are capable of handling strong poison. Could Konoha have lost the war if it wasnt for Tsunade? Highly likely since its stated that no one else could have made the cure. Also take in mind that although Tsunade is the Hokage, she is still a medical ninja and as Tsunade said, a medical ninja's top priority is evasion so that they can heal the wounded.. Each of the Hokage were powerful in their own way and each contributed to the village the way they could.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #99
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
All the kages are respected in their own way and saying one is better than the other is just based on personal opinion. And it seem to me that their's many Tsunade bashers here but thats to be expected. She excels in medical field and in taijutsu. Most people here just wants to see who's "stronger" based on fighting capabilities. In my opinion being kage doesnt mean who's strongest but how far your willing to protect the village and your contribution to the village. Tsunade may not be as "strong" as the other kages but she contributed plenty of times to the village even before she became the hokage as did the previous hokage that came before. example She was the only one capable of countering Chiyo's adept poison during the Great War. No matter how "strong" the other kages might be, none of them are capable of handling strong poison. Could Konoha have lost the war if it wasnt for Tsunade? Highly likely since its stated that no one else could have made the cure. Also take in mind that although Tsunade is the Hokage, she is still a medical ninja and as Tsunade said, a medical ninja's top priority is evasion so that they can heal the wounded.. Each of the Hokage were powerful in their own way and each contributed to the village the way they could.
Yeah.

Most Tsunade
  • lovers: Don't take her as she is and try to convince others that Tsunade is on hell of a fighter.
  • haters: Just say she's an ultra fodder and needs to die.

.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
_________
Spoiler:
-C.C.Finn-
. . . . . .
Old 08-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #100
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Yeah.

Most Tsunade
  • lovers: Don't take her as she is and try to convince others that Tsunade is on hell of a fighter.
  • haters: Just say she's an ultra fodder and needs to die.
Tsunade is one of my favorite character, other than Orochimaru and Jiraiya, but Im not gonna say she's something she's not.

Tsunade

lovers: like her because of what she's capable of. like her for her medical prowess and her beauty

haters: atleast respect the fact that she contributed plenty of times to the village and did what she thought was right and have the certainty that she will give her life away if it means saving her villagers