Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #221
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The New Arrancar thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
~.~;

I agree.

Unfortunately, I am not fluent in Spanish. :x

Awe, that was sweet. ♥
*Returns with my left side broke out

Here honey. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
*you hit my afterimage as I have sonidoed in the caslte already* NOOOO the hollow rebellion shall rule.
*I grip your hand and throw you out back into the sand

Leave, girl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #222
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
When you try to smash a window I already grab your arm and broke your wrist easily and drop you to the ground* Stay down, please.
Stop!! *I sonindo at you with a shard of ice inm my hand ready to stab you*

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #223
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh so thats how it is then. We are devided into two sides........we cant even visit here. I was actually looking for hallnethia where is she.
You can under jurisdiction. Or during Christmas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:54 PM   #224
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Stop!! *I sonindo at you with a shard of ice inm my hand ready to stab you*
*I aim to knock you aside with a weak kick, which will send you back into the sand

You can either stay here or leave.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:55 PM   #225
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
*I aim to knock you aside with a weak kick, which will send you back into the sand

You can either stay here or leave.
Kurai stop...

*Hits the sand. I then bounce back and charge towards you*

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #226
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Returns with my left side broke out

Here honey. <3

*I grip your hand and throw you out back into the sand

Leave, girl.
Noooooooooooo I wont *goes flying and fires cero at you*
Hallthia stop now
But mom
No just come *sonidos and grabs hallenthia and takes her back down into the menos forest*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #227
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kurai stop...

*Hits the wall. I then bounce back and charge towards you*
*fires a bullet at you as it explodes into a net sendig you into a pillar absorbing your Se* now your in trouble

Old 07-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #228
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kurai stop...

*I try to grab your arms, where I will follow up by sending my own Chi into your bloodstream, which will paralyze you

So Blacky, how about roomin' here?

Old 07-16-2010, 11:57 PM   #229
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
*shrugs* ask your mother

She told me hes dead.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:57 PM   #230
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She told me hes dead.
she must not know then

Old 07-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #231
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kurai stop...

Stop can you guys help me build a base in menos forest
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #232
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*I try to grab your arms, where I will follow up by sending my own Chi into your bloodstream, which will paralyze you

So Blacky, how about roomin' here?
*I try stabbing you before you grab me,*

I only go with my teacher...Kg...

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #233
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
she must not know then

What.........
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #234
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Noooooooooooo I wont *goes flying and fires cero at you*
Hallthia stop now
But mom
No just come *sonidos and grabs hallenthia and takes her back down into the menos forest*
*I stand, calm, as I then touch the approaching, simple yet weak, Cero. [[Commence: DATA DRAIN]]. As soon as the Cero touches my flesh, it gets degraded away, to the point where it becomes nonexistence.

*I bow my black fedora hat at the girl before her mother could get to her.

"Maybe in a few millenniums, but you can't beat me yet, Hallenthia. I admire your courage though."

Old 07-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #235
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What.........
I am your father lmao sorry i had to lol

Old 07-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #236
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea and Kg is with me. So black stays and rides this hard time out with me and KG.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #237
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I try stabbing you before you grab me,*

I only go with my teacher...Kg...
*[[Commence: DATA DRAIN]] Due to the girl's weak spiritual energy levels and many openings, I am able to touch her bladed weapon. Instantly, it gets corroded away, leaving nothing behind it's path

Are you sure?

Old 07-17-2010, 12:01 AM   #238
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I stand, calm, as I then touch the approaching, simple yet weak, Cero. [[Commence: DATA DRAIN]]. As soon as the Cero touches my flesh, it gets degraded away, to the point where it becomes nonexistence.

*I bow my black fedora hat at the girl before her mother could get to her.

"Maybe in a few millenniums, but you can't beat me yet, Hallenthia. I admire your courage though."
We will defeat you one day and get the castle back.

Quote:
I am your father lmao sorry i had to lol
OMG eww.........bro I dont think so
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:01 AM   #239
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*[[Commence: DATA DRAIN]] Due to the girl's weak spiritual energy levels and many openings, I am able to touch her bladed weapon. Instantly, it gets corroded away, leaving nothing behind it's path

Are you sure?
I would love for you to create me a Fv character lol

Old 07-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #240
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We will defeat you one day and get the castle back.

OMG eww.........bro I dont think so
*Kanye Shrugs

"Yeah yeah, and you'll become the Arrancar President too."

Closed Thread

Tags
espada