Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #41
Twisterty
Chunin

Twisterty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The New Arrancar thread!

Why did you make this instead of Yori?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #42
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
i might as well get some mod powers cuz i always find that im never given these mod powers but i dont tolerate the crap they get a warning and a final chance to stop and then boom its gone
Need better common sense. Wait, remove Naruto and Sephy.

I'mma just stand by my original recommendations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #43
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I actually agree; remove Hally. Although your awesomeness level isn't high enough to be a Mod.
Mine is though :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #44
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
@ Vat: well Hally really doesnt put enpugh effort into stopping the flamming

Hey dude *waves hand over my face* this is my serious face, ive launched plan hbbdjskwnen - my planto frack down on all this bad stuff.
Can I help?

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #45
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Warnings are essential to modding.
two warnings should be enough thats what i always get told at school its not like im even doing much mabye jumping over a desk or something they got no reason to punish me
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #46
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

@ Jun: i actually think youd be a good mod here, you enforce things rather well
Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #47
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

oh shut up about that vat you were confuseing me with numbers and stuff

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #48
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I am hurt Vat lol

Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #49
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
@ Jun: i actually think youd be a good mod here, you enforce things rather well
I agree.

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #50
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

@ Vat: hey dude I have common sense, i was fpr you in your fight against Jun, for Kaz in her battle, ect. (plus I've been an Admin before so i already know the stuff)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #51
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

well i refuse to grace this thread with mah battleys it holds no meaning my room and all my sweet safes are not existant in this thread so thier!

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #52
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

@Jun It's spelled there
Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #53
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
well i refuse to grace this thread with mah battleys it holds no meaning my room and all my sweet safes are not existant in this thread so thier!
Dude, they'd take you more seriously if you up'd your grammar.

/No offense

Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #54
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
@Jun It's spelled there
i dun care bout da shpellings i makin mah pointeh

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #55
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I truthfully was asked to be a mod of this place, but i did not come on this part of the forum then. Aurega ask me, when i said no and why he told me.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #56
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Guys, don't start again.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #57
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Dude, they'd take you more seriously if you up'd your grammar.

/No offense
but using this funny dialect is so much more fun.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #58
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

You people make my head hurt moar.....

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #59
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Well, on to handling war stuff with Monster!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #60
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
but using this funny dialect is so much more fun.
That's not really dialect and it's fine for you to use it as long as you have no intention of them paying attention to you.

Closed Thread

Tags
espada