Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #41
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Chapther 502 Discussion

All I know is that Madara's current mask is lame compared to his old one. The chain Madara was using was pretty sick too.

Oh, and the scene where Guy and Kakashi are argueing over a "rival event" was humerous too. "How about Rock, Paper, Scissors today Guy."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:28 PM   #42
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Minato is a failure.

Great chapter. The retcon wasn't awful. Kishimoto needed an excuse for why everyone thought the nine tails attack was a freak event. Even if there was no mention that it was sealed in someone else before. >.>

So having Minato stuck fighting Madara makes sense. Everyone else fights the nine tails and dies. I guess Minato will eventually beat Madara( I doubt he is down for the count yet), and then take down the fox.

I think Madara will escape somehow but not before being bitterly defeated.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Madara and bitter defeat are like peanut butter and jelly.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #44
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Something is telling me that the fight between Madara and Minato has to deal with the person in the hidden coffin that Kabutomaru showed to present Madara. I know this is a huge leap, but I have a feeling that this fight will lead to the answer of who our mystery person is.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #45
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Finally! Madara got the crap knock out of him like a punk !

=)
Old 07-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #46
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Minato is a failure.

Great chapter. The retcon wasn't awful. Kishimoto needed an excuse for why everyone thought the nine tails attack was a freak event. Even if there was no mention that it was sealed in someone else before. >.>

So having Minato stuck fighting Madara makes sense. Everyone else fights the nine tails and dies. I guess Minato will eventually beat Madara( I doubt he is down for the count yet), and then take down the fox.
Oh so you did notice it was mostly meant for you Still don't see how he is a failure but let's agree to disagree on that one just like with the whole Danzou is/isn't a coward.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #47
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Madara and bitter defeat are like peanut butter and jelly.
And "Tobito" is the dancing banana singing about them

Tbit approved!

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #48
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Oh so you did notice it was mostly meant for you Still don't see how he is a failure but let's agree to disagree on that one just like with the whole Danzou is/isn't a coward.
I notice everything. It's my job now.

Danzo is a coward, just an awesome one.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #49
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I notice everything. It's my job now.

Danzo is a coward, just an awesome one.

I say Danzo is only a coward if you considerd Madara taking baby Naruto hostage as cowardly. Otherwise it's just being cruel.

But Danzo is cool when he's cruel.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #50
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I say Danzo is only a coward if you considerd Madara taking baby Naruto hostage as cowardly. Otherwise it's just being cruel.

But Danzo is cool when he's cruel.
Exactly, Danzo will retreat and hide, if it serves his purpose. He will also take Karin as hostage. Wait, that's a good thing, right?

Old 07-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #51
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Exactly, Danzo will retreat and hide, if it serves his purpose. He will also take Karin as hostage. Wait, that's a good thing, right?

She's the enemy and the enemy's alleged ally.
Taking her hostage was a smart move...if it wasn't Sasuke he was fighting.

You'd think he learned his lesson with Nagato vs Hanzo.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #52
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She's the enemy and the enemy's alleged ally.
Taking her hostage was a smart move...if it wasn't Sasuke he was fighting.

You'd think he learned his lesson with Nagato vs Hanzo.
Yeah, use sturdier hostages. Don't use the wimpy Kunoichi.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #53
MadaraMizukage
Ninja Academy Student

MadaraMizukage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Great chapter and now that i think of it the person in Kabuto coffin is either Minato or his brother. They fit in the scenario well
Old 07-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #54
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraMizukage View Post
Great chapter and now that i think of it the person in Kabuto coffin is either Minato or his brother. They fit in the scenario well
With all respect, why in the world would it be Minato in the coffin? Wouldn't you think Konoha would completey destroy his body or keep it guarded for ever since he was arguably the most powerful Hokage ever and was able to use Space/Time jutsu? Wouldn't it have been a lot harder to get Minato's body if he was that important? I understand how you got the idea, but it would be so hard to get his body if Konoha understood the magnitude of just keeping his body for someone to steal.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #55
RasenshurikenSk8boarder
Genin

RasenshurikenSk8boarder is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah the guy in the mysterious coffin has to be maybe madara's real body..or someone very important from his past...cause it must have been very important if it shocked madara...it can't be his brother, because his brother seemed useless after he stole his eyes....and i doubt madara even cared about what happened to him afterwards..the reason i say madara's real body is because he's suppose to be dead...and with all these jutsu's going around..its easy to suspect a mind,transfer jutsu( somewhat to ino's ability)...man theres so much stuff going to happen..i doubt the the series will end just yet...i give it a 2 years or so...in the manga

Naruto-Sannin
Old 07-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #56
Susanoo's Eyes
Apprentice Genin

Susanoo's Eyes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lolz Minato pwned Madara i rofl after seeing him get Rasenganed xD
Old 07-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #57
MadaraMizukage
Ninja Academy Student

MadaraMizukage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well Orichimaru got a hold of Minato body remember when he was fighting the 3rd. So he most definitely already has the body somewhere.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #58
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

oro didnt have minatos body, he used his own genin from the exam for the actual body and clay and dirt to make them look like the other hokages
Old 07-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #59
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

The fact that Minato is this cool and skilled makes me more and more angry for the way Naruto was treated growing up.

This might be my new favorite fight, Madara v Minato. ~Nods~

Old 07-16-2010, 06:16 AM   #60
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
With all respect, why in the world would it be Minato in the coffin? Wouldn't you think Konoha would completey destroy his body or keep it guarded for ever since he was arguably the most powerful Hokage ever and was able to use Space/Time jutsu? Wouldn't it have been a lot harder to get Minato's body if he was that important? I understand how you got the idea, but it would be so hard to get his body if Konoha understood the magnitude of just keeping his body for someone to steal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraMizukage View Post
Well Orichimaru got a hold of Minato body remember when he was fighting the 3rd. So he most definitely already has the body somewhere.
Having a real body of the shinobi is not necessary for impure world resurrection tech. Only the soul thingy is needed so that it can be summoned and put into a body already prepared(sacrifices). The third said that dirt was used to give original form to new bodies.

About the chapter:

Like someone said earlier, many of battles in BG will/should be reopened now that we know for sure that minato is not just hype. If he could teleport "9 tailed menacing ball" then I wonder what will happen to FRS or any other jutsu. Even madara couldn't catch Minato using his space/time jutsu, so I guess if someone yes minato wins a fight in BG then it wont be considered as wanking anymore.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion