Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach FV Tier List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Kazumi is not that strong to be up there. Kyousei is better
She beats me so she's higher.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #22
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Kazumi is not that strong to be up there. Kyousei is better
What is this?

Do I smell jealously? >.>

Dude, fight me.

But, Kyousei is good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #23
Twisterty
Chunin

Twisterty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Could have sworn that I beat shin before. Wheb he was quincy at least. I tied with kg, beat dark, yet i am barelt over beginner satus. Shame.
Twisterty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #24
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Because he gave up when he could have clearly went on.

How so?

I'll ask FoM! :o
He hasnt FVed in a year. I am one of the top contenders.
I know it could have went on and I would have still fought.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #25
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Lol why am i a rising star xD
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:59 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
He hasnt FVed in a year. I am one of the top contenders.
I know it could have went on and I would have still fought.
True, but by hype, he is stronger than you are.

Exactly, it could have went the same for him as well.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #27
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
If Mai and Sage were not bums, they would be ranked high too. >.>
Bum? What the hell! >.> I'd kick your ass. >.>

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #28
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I should be a 'lord' lol.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
Kaz idk why but you made me laugh so hard my mom woked up LMAO!
xD!

;p

Old 07-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #30
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Haha im a super nova i can self destruct xD
Old 07-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #31
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
I should be a 'lord' lol.
hey vat,can we challenge for a spot thats higher than us?

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #32
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
True, but by hype, he is stronger than you are.

Exactly, it could have went the same for him as well.
So technically I'm tied with him as of right now.
As for flash, Killy has hype too does that mean I can't beat him like I did back then. I blew his ass up!

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #33
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I beat jun and assasSin also tied with spleen. the spleen battle was a when he went kinda went in active.Jun has the same sword abilty as me I so we agreed to not use it. I used my base form final attack and he admitted defeat. Assassin and me were in 2nd release fighting and he lost becuz his weapons were still in "progess"
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #34
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Dat sub-fodder: Mako.
ROFL!

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #35
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Bum? What the hell! >.> I'd kick your ass. >.>
Yep, bum.

You and Sage. >.>

~Threw a loaf of bread at.~

Old 07-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #36
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
What is this?

Dude, fight me.

But, Kyousei is good.
We are currently unsure on who is stronger, since our fight was never finished.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #37
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Yep, bum.

You and Sage. >.>

~Threw a loaf of bread at.~
/ate the bread

/kicked your ass

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #38
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
What is this?

Dude, fight me.

But, Kyousei is good.
Sounds like a fight then. make thread I cant right now im not on the pc
Old 07-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #39
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must_Kill_Sasuke View Post
hey vat,can we challenge for a spot thats higher than us?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
So technically I'm tied with him as of right now.
As for flash, Killy has hype too does that mean I can't beat him like I did back then. I blew his ass up!
More or less.

I thought you tied with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Dat sub-fodder: Mako.
ROFL!
Dat Sub-Fodder.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #40
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Zeek is so high 4 no reason

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote