Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Minato makes all other Hokage's look like a bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Shuck View Post
This should be enough not to call him weak. (Danzo said the 2nd was the best out there in his time)

And yeah, Minato is totally bad ass. It's good now he has a few decent feats.
Tsunade is obviously the weakest hokage (strength wise) but you can't underestimate the lives she saved. Hopefully she will do some more before leaving off to heavens.
I know that he's strong, every strong. We knew that Minato was very srtong, but we had to "consider him weak", untill we can have a base line for hi power and now pure hype.

Minato > Base Naruto (all most? kinda). But if she was to be put in Minato shoes she'll won't be any help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #22
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I know that he's strong, every strong. We knew that Minato was very srtong, but we had to "consider him weak", untill we can have a base line for hi power and now pure hype.

Minato > Base Naruto (all most? kinda). But if she was to be put in Minato shoes she'll won't be any help.
Considering someone weak just because s/he doesn't have feats is just stupid. (no offence) I know they are essential to have logical arguments and all. But c'mon.. hype should count for something(?) -at least for a statement like that.
Yeah. Naruto will beat her ass. Like I said she's no fighter. (relatively)

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Old 07-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #23
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yea minato is a b. a., but the second was strong cuz he was stated to have the time space jutsu and kabuto said he used the reanimation jutsu as well, that sounds strong to me
Old 07-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

Minato fought and sealed the Nine Tails. That's hardly being weak.

Hokages should be considered strong top ninja until proven otherwise.

It has not yet been proven that Tobirama Senju the 2nd Hokage is weak
because we do not know how elite and powerful the Kinkaku Force was.

Tsunade however we have seen. She's about the same as Jirayia or Orochimaru in strength. However to be fair she's past her prime.

The strength levels in Naruto though are kinda iffy as for the sake of plot genins are made to be geniuses while jonins are made to be a joke.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Minato fought and sealed the Nine Tails. That's hardly being weak.

Hokages should be considered strong top ninja until proven otherwise.

It has not yet been proven that Tobirama Senju the 2nd Hokage is weak
because we do not know how elite and powerful the Kinkaku Force was.

Tsunade however we have seen. She's about the same as Jirayia or Orochimaru in strength. However to be fair she's past her prime.

The strength levels in Naruto though are kinda iffy as for the sake of plot genins are made to be geniuses while jonins are made to be a joke.
No wonder the new generations surpasses the old.
All the jonins are idiots.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #26
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well I guess its no surprise. I mean they did say that he was the best Hokage.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #27
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No wonder the new generations surpasses the old.
All the jonins are idiots.

Pretty much.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well I guess its no surprise. I mean they did say that he was the best Hokage.
Until Danzo came along, of course.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #29
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well mabey. And he wasn't Hokage for long since Sasuke killed him. (thank god)
Old 07-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #30
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Who says the 2nd Hokage is weak? We hardly know anything about him.
He sacrificed himself to the Kinkaku Force to allow his team to escape.

The problem is we don't know how strong the Kinkau Force was.

I doubt they were pushovers though. Cloud has top ninja.
I don't think anyone actually meant that he's "weak"...it's more like we have no real information for Tobirama at least not like we do for all the other Hokages so how can we compare him to the others?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Shuck View Post
This should be enough not to call him weak. (Danzo said the 2nd was the best out there in his time)

And yeah, Minato is totally bad ass. It's good now he has a few decent feats.
Tsunade is obviously the weakest hokage (strength wise) but you can't underestimate the lives she saved. Hopefully she will do some more before leaving off to heavens.
Just because Danzou said Tobirama was the best doesn't mean anything. I mean Naruto grew up thinking Minato was the best Hokage ever and there are some people who will say that was Sarutobi or Hashirama. Besides if they achieve the Hokage title then its pretty obvious they're really strong.

And I totally agree with you on the Tsunade thing...she is weak strength wise but she did an excellent job saving as many people as she did....the village can be reconstructed but lives can't.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #31
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Of course I kind of expected that out of Danzou's #1 fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well mabey. And he wasn't Hokage for long since Sasuke killed him. (thank god)
lol yeah it didn't last long and I have to say I was happy about it.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #32
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Of course it's only Candidate Sixth Hokage.

Really why couldn't he just be made actual number 6 and then die?

Kakashi lasted even shorter as Candidate Sixth Hokage.

Though in my book I say Danzo was six and Kakashi was 7th

I mean heck Danzo did a heck of a lot more in the short time he was Hokage then Tsunade did in three years.

Kakashi was totally trolled of the position.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #33
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Of course I kind of expected that out of Danzou's #1 fan

lol yeah it didn't last long and I have to say I was happy about it.
Same here Danzo was annoying.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:01 PM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Of course it's only Candidate Sixth Hokage.

Really why couldn't he just be made actual number 6 and then die?

Kakashi lasted even shorter as Candidate Sixth Hokage.

Though in my book I say Danzo was six and Kakashi was 7th

I mean heck Danzo did a heck of a lot more in the short time he was Hokage then Tsunade did in three years.

Kakashi was totally trolled of the position.
I think we can all agree on this. 1st-3rd pretty good. Minato the best.

Tsunade, wha? She is the Gerald Ford of Kages.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:06 PM   #35
MadaraMizukage
Ninja Academy Student

MadaraMizukage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You guys act like the Third is bad. Really the third is the best out of all 5. Tsunade has the second most physical strength, The first is beast and has the most physical strength, the second is beast and is second fastest, you guys finally know about Minato and he ties with the third. So it goes for Now 1st>3rd>4th>2nd>5th
Old 07-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #36
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think we can all agree on this. 1st-3rd pretty good. Minato the best.

Tsunade, wha? She is the Gerald Ford of Kages.

Hmmm....

1st=George Washington
2nd=Thomas Jefferson
3rd=Abraham Lincoln
4th=JFK
5th=Gerald Ford
6th(Danzo)=Richard Nixon
7th (Kakashi)=William Henry Harrison
8th (Madara)=Alexander Hamilton
9th (Naruto)=James K Polk

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 07-15-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #37
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmmm....

1st=George Washington
2nd=Thomas Jefferson
3rd=Abraham Lincoln
4th=JFK
5th=Gerald Ford
6th(Danzo)=Richard Nixon
8th (Madara)=James Buchanan
Heh that really works. Especially Kakashi. Madara should be Alexander Hamilton though.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #38
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heh that really works. Especially Kakashi. Madara should be Alexander Hamilton though.
fixed

1st=George Washington
2nd=Thomas Jefferson
3rd=Abraham Lincoln
4th=JFK
5th=Gerald Ford
6th(Danzo)=Richard Nixon

Though what about Naruto as Polk...I totally adlibbed that one

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #39
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
fixed

1st=George Washington
2nd=Thomas Jefferson
3rd=Abraham Lincoln
4th=JFK
5th=Gerald Ford
6th(Danzo)=Richard Nixon

Though what about Naruto as Polk...I totally adlibbed that one
Well Polk is severly underrated, so I guess, he also has the whole Mexican war thing.

Naaah, make Naruto Reagan!

Old 07-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #40
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well Polk is severly underrated, so I guess, he also has the whole Mexican war thing.

Naaah, make Naruto Reagan!
1st=George Washington
2nd=Thomas Jefferson
3rd=Abraham Lincoln
4th=JFK
5th=Gerald Ford
6th(Danzo)=Richard Nixon
9th (Naruto)=Ronald Reagan

Ok he's Reagan because they both stop potential wars with speeches.

...At least in my case.