Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Minato makes all other Hokage's look like a bug

No really he does epically Tsunade> I mean has of right now she does not seem has the great Hokage same with the 3rd and 2nd (I know there grat just power wise) We haven't seen what the 2nd can do and well Tsunade has nature strength and is a healer Minato is just a plain out badass.

Now the 1st hokage founded the village, fought Madara [ect], the 3rd Hokage really hasn't shown any super great power besides the few times.

Minato's current power really is something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
Hinata~
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato makes all other Hokage's look like a bug

Not to mention hes sexy cute and doesn't look old as dust like the 3rd Hokage.
Even though its full of IDIOTS
Wanna see me? Sorry you can't pedobear!
EmoSakura's Fishy *taps alge on glass*
I'm BACK!!
Old 07-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata~ View Post
Not to mention hes sexy cute and doesn't look old as dust like the 3rd Hokage.
He did die at 27 (or something like that)

Old 07-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah he's awesome....you can definitely see he deserved the title at such a young age.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Yeah he's awesome....you can definitely see he deserved the title at such a young age.
I know. Tsunade looks like a downer compared to all the other hokages. She seems the weakest of them all now.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #6
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I know. Tsunade looks like a downer compared to all the other hokages. She seems the weakest of them all now.
I think for most people (except Tsunade fans) she has always been the weakest Hokage. But she also did things for the village that even Minato wasn't able to do...I think they've all pretty much done their jobs right and helped the village in ways that other Hokages couldn't have...well all except Tobirama because we don't even know how he died..or do we know?
Old 07-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think for most people (except Tsunade fans) she has always been the weakest Hokage. But she also did things for the village that even Minato wasn't able to do...I think they've all pretty much done their jobs right and helped the village in ways that other Hokages couldn't have...well all except Tobirama because we don't even know how he died..or do we know?
Tsunade really didn't do anything for the village besides the obvious. Now with Tobirama I think he did in a one of the Ninja's war.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He died protecting his squad from enemy ninja in one of the ninja wars, remember Danzos flashback just before he died? When the third was named hokage.

Oh yeah and Minato was epic, he is finally living up to the hype and is actually getting some feats.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 07-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #9
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The 2nd died during one of the Great Ninja Wars (The 2rd GNW IIRC). They were surrounded by a bunch of Cloud Ninjas and he volunteered to act as decoy so they could escape.
It was also at this time that Hiruzen became the 3rd.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #10
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Tsunade really didn't do anything for the village besides the obvious. Now with Tobirama I think he did in a one of the Ninja's war.
She didn't do anything? please not even Minato nor Hashirama could have saved as many people as Tsunade when Pain invaded. She did that only with her medical ninjutsu which is her best talent. And what exactly is the obvious? each Hokage uses what they do best in order to protect the village, Tsunade is no different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
He died protecting his squad from enemy ninja in one of the ninja wars, remember Danzos flashback just before he died? When the third was named hokage.

Oh yeah and Minato was epic, he is finally living up to the hype and is actually getting some feats.
Oh thanks I had completely forgotten about that but yeah you're right I think he did die there.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #11
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

In the chapter didn't minato say something like madara's space and time ninjutsu was greater then his and THE SECOND HOKAGE???

does that mean the second hokage was not only the greatest water ninjutsu user in the leaf but he also can use space and time ninjutsu

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Old 07-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She didn't do anything? please not even Minato nor Hashirama could have saved as many people as Tsunade when Pain invaded. She did that only with her medical ninjutsu which is her best talent. And what exactly is the obvious? each Hokage uses what they do best in order to protect the village, Tsunade is no different.

Oh thanks I had completely forgotten about that but yeah you're right I think he did die there.
The obvious is what you have stated.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
The obvious is what you have stated.
Ok then what's wrong with it being obvious if it's the same for the other Hokages?
Old 07-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Minato is IMBA!. xD

And he has a nice smile . xD

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #15
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok then what's wrong with it being obvious if it's the same for the other Hokages?
Well over all she's the weakest from all the hokages, sure she had her great moment's and all. But besides from the 2nd Hokage she's weak. Every Hokage had HUGE moment's and all though they all handle it super well and was in the fight. Tsunade moment was the pain invasion and she was out for most of the fight if I recall right.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #16
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Well over all she's the weakest from all the hokages, sure she had her great moment's and all. But besides from the 2nd Hokage she's weak. Every Hokage had HUGE moment's and all though they all handle it super well and was in the fight. Tsunade moment was the pain invasion and she was out for most of the fight if I recall right.
Sure she's the weakest in strength but it's not like she was Danzou hiding underground during the invasion. She was out of the fight because she was busy saving as many people as she could....other Hokages had to rely on their subordinates for that but if Tsunade's the best at it then I don't think it was wrong for her to put that as a priority. Besides it also worked well for the plot didn't it? I mean Pain had to fight Naruto for the sake of the story just like Oro vs Sarutobi and Hashirama vs Madara had to happen.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sure she's the weakest in strength but it's not like she was Danzou hiding underground during the invasion. She was out of the fight because she was busy saving as many people as she could....other Hokages had to rely on their subordinates for that but if Tsunade's the best at it then I don't think it was wrong for her to put that as a priority. Besides it also worked well for the plot didn't it? I mean Pain had to fight Naruto for the sake of the story just like Oro vs Sarutobi and Hashirama vs Madara had to happen.
Danzou is a whole different story. Yes that's true and She had the plot on her side. But any who I really don't have a awesome come back for that so i guess I agree with you.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #18
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Who says the 2nd Hokage is weak? We hardly know anything about him.
He sacrificed himself to the Kinkaku Force to allow his team to escape.

The problem is we don't know how strong the Kinkau Force was.

I doubt they were pushovers though. Cloud has top ninja.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Who says the 2nd Hokage is weak? We hardly know anything about him.
He sacrificed himself to the Kinkaku Force to allow his team to escape.

The problem is we don't know how strong the Kinkau Force was.

I doubt they were pushovers though. Cloud has top ninja.
hence why I said he's 'weak'. We don't know anything about him beside the claim's that's he's extremely strong.

Well they had to be really strong or really smart.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #20
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
hence why I said he's 'weak'. We don't know anything about him beside the claim's that's he's extremely strong.

Well they had to be really strong or really smart.
This should be enough not to call him weak. (Danzo said the 2nd was the best out there in his time)

And yeah, Minato is totally bad ass. It's good now he has a few decent feats.
Tsunade is obviously the weakest hokage (strength wise) but you can't underestimate the lives she saved. Hopefully she will do some more before leaving off to heavens.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .