Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Chapter 502 Discussion

It is out, Discuss.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapther 502 Discussion

Spoiler:
Space time Jutsu = Minato = Bad ass = did it with his FTG Kuni

Oh and lol are Minato's rasengan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 07-15-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

I didnt know that the 2nd Hokage used Time Space Jutsu though.

Agreed Zero, I think that at the end of there fight the fights Minato has lost on the BG will be reopened for discussion.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
Ider Hitodama
Apprentice Genin

Ider Hitodama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeahaha Bink release!

That space time barrier was epic. I never thought he would use it that way.

Doesn't the panel with Minato hitting Madara with rasengan remind you of Naruto pwning that Pein body the same way? Was totally dejavu.

And is it just me or does Hiraishin level two not seem any different.. it looked like he just teleported the same as always (with a special kunai).

It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

Last edited by Ider Hitodama; 07-15-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^^^
Mabye Speed was difference. It finished at just that moment so mabye there is still more to it.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol at Kishi trying to hype the 2nd. Suppose it's because he died against fodder Cloud ninjas?
Old 07-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
Mihoko TsukiHana
Freshmen Academy Student

Mihoko TsukiHana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey
awesome, where can I read it?
Old 07-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #8
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What an awesome chapter!! Now I wanna see people calling Minato a failure....I'm sure someone will come out and say it but I really don't know what they're reading ....anyway Minato was awesome! So he did know it was probably Madara yet when he talked about his enemy that night he didn't even mention the possibility to Naruto...I love the way he fights and analyzes the enemy, he has that in common with Kakashi.

I think it's pretty much obvious Madara won't get to "capture" Minato so I'm looking forward to seeing how this battle of theirs is going to end in order for Minato to go back and fight the Kyuubi.

and I wonder where Madara wanted to take Minato? Maybe he was planning on capturing him alive for some other purpose? Instead of concentrating on using the Kyuubi to attack the village and destroy it he gave more priority to capturing Minato.

lol at Kakashi and Gai...of course Kakashi felt something..Gai was just too concentrated on defeating Kakashi

Can't wait for next weeks chapter!

Last edited by 3littlepigs; 07-15-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Spoiler:

I didnt know that the 2nd Hokage used Time Space Jutsu though.

Agreed Zero, I think that at the end of there fight the fights Minato has lost on the BG will be reopened for discussion.
Well we all know it ends with Minato winning and sealing him Kushina and the kyuubi in Naruto.

But yes Now Minato will no more be <<<<< [insert name] any more. I mean what he did with that Kyuubi chakra thing will make a huge impact on how thing will be dealt with, with Minato. Now lot's of people will be saying "Well Minato can just send that Jutsu's else were" (i.e like with Sasuke chidori's. 'chidori in the face'). 1st off he faster than Madara but has a very slightly weaker Time space jutsu that Madara (using Current madara time space jutsu). From what Minato has shown it's all most like Base Naruto < Minato and base Sasuke < Minato (well maybe not that muchbut still).

Old 07-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
Mihoko TsukiHana
Freshmen Academy Student

Mihoko TsukiHana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

omg show me >_< xD
Old 07-15-2010, 04:28 PM   #11
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Well we all know it ends with Minato winning and sealing him Kushina and the kyuubi in Naruto.
I wouldn't call it a win. Sure he sealed the Kyuubi but he didn't kill Tobi. He stated that Tobi is (will be) a bigger threat down the road.

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 07-15-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #12
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenRoar View Post
I wouldn't call it a win. Sure he sealed the Kyuubi but he didn't kill Tobi. He stated that Tobi is (will be) a bigger threat down the road.
lol that's so funny how you gave the info

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 07-15-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #13
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

I think that this week chapter was epic as hell yo I thinks that naruto is make a come back now manga wise that is

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 07-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #14
Anh
Freshmen Academy Student

Anh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

LOL @ Guy and Kakashi, and Itachi is so cuteee ^^

Last edited by Anh; 07-15-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Madara=Tobi=Masked Murderer

Minato guessed he was Madara but then thought that Madara had already died.

The Masked Murderer then says "Oh I don't know about that". Explaining that Madara did not die in a very mocking tone. Who else is mocking? Madara. They're the same.

Also The Masked Murderer aka Madara was shown having Tobi hair. They're the same.

The problem is that when Madara met with Itachi later why was his hair long again?

Though it's really not that big of a deal since it's some years later.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #16
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

The Masked Murderer then says "Oh I don't know about that". Explaining that Madara did not die in a very mocking tone. Who else is mocking? Madara. They're the same.

Also The Masked Murderer aka Madara was shown having Tobi hair. They're the same.

The problem is that when Madara met with Itachi later why was his hair long again?

Why is the hair such a big deal all of a sudden? I mean it's not like the Itachi thing happened one month later, like you said it's some years later so it's possible.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:05 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Why is the hair such a big deal all of a sudden? I mean it's not like the Itachi thing happened one month later, like you said it's some years later so it's possible.
because Tobi's hair was a big part of the Tobi = ____________ =/= Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

Well no more proof is needed for Tobi = Madara now

Let look at it like this

Long (all the way up to the 1st fight) -> short (all the way up to the meet with Itachi) -> long (all the way up to Tobi) -. short (all the way up to the currnt Madadara

Old 07-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #18
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Minato is shown to be much stronger now that we've seen so many applications of his jutsu. I wouldn't be surprised if Madara/Tobi planned to get hit by Rasengan though. But hopefully this will end all of the "Present day Tobi isn't the Masked Man in the Past" discussions. They are definitely the same person.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #19
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I agree. xD
Old 07-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #20
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nice formation of minato when hittin' the rasengan to Masked Mad Man.

he was like forming a reverse no.4? , am i right?

/looks back. xD

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid