Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Should I leave the forums?
Yes 6 6.74%
No 55 61.80%
A little 2 2.25%
I don't know you 14 15.73%
Maik's Answer 12 13.48%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #81
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: emo's temporary forum family thread until it is unlocked.

*punch tough a wall* emo I going to stop him I 22 years old I will stop him GRRRR!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #82
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*punch tough a wall* emo I going to stop him I 22 years old I will stop him GRRRR!
He already left.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #83
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
im not good at these! >.<
1) a Dinosnore
2)Hot Air Baboon
XD i know these are fail, but that's cause they came off a Laffy Taffy xD
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #84
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
He already left.
I PMed him before he left. He just needs to take a break is all.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #85
Monster Addict92
Banned

*plays I Love Rock n Roll by Joan Jett on guitar*
Old 07-15-2010, 03:53 PM   #86
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know. Then KU will leave......and we will have no family.....
T.T damn this mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Minato uzumaki. View Post
hey were both like teh same my old hotsprings got locked a while (as everybody knows) and ure fft got locked
yea.....wait I no u......... werent u katsuki gf for awhile....? O>O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
1) a Dinosnore
2)Hot Air Baboon
XD i know these are fail, but that's cause they came off a Laffy Taffy xD
nice...... xD
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #87
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Good luck with that.

I PMed him before he left. He just needs to take a break is all.
jin I so sorry for everything I did today I...... want to be in FAIL someday so stared now I going to start act my age ^^ for now or at lest try to lol

Old 07-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #88
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

ish here and trouble susanoo and jafl you idiots
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #89
Monster Addict92
Banned

*quickly duct tapes Puppet's mouth* sorry what? and Emo, i gtg, so i'll talk to you later ^_^ K? and people, DROP it, if you bring it up, it will cause more problems, then it would be your fault for bringing it up, then you would have to get mad at yourself xD *gives Emo a truckload of Whiskey* have fun
Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #90
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

its over just leave it alone. V>V
Old 07-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #91
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*quickly duct tapes Puppet's mouth* sorry what? and Emo, i gtg, so i'll talk to you later ^_^ K? and people, DROP it, if you bring it up, it will cause more problems, then it would be your fault for bringing it up, then you would have to get mad at yourself xD *gives Emo a truckload of Whiskey* have fun
bibi!
Old 07-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #92
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
ish here and trouble susanoo and jafl you idiots
*would punch, but jin is watching my every move* Watch what you say......
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #93
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
hey #takes tape off# who are you exactly

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #94
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*would punch, but jin is watching my every move* Watch what you say......
who ihs jin adn pm me fool

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #95
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

zack drop it please jin is here you know

Old 07-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #96
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
a mod here on the forum

Old 07-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #97
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quit antagonizing.....jin is here and is watching us.......*nervously looks around*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #98
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

it closed?O.o

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #99
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey #takes tape off# who are you exactly
he's my bff!
Quote:
Quit antagonizing.....jin is here and is watching us.......*nervously looks around*
he's.....god? O.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
it closed?O.o
bc of ppl.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #100
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
zack drop it please jin is here you know
oh well hi jin hello post me want to say high idk who you are
@susanoo- pm me wai tcan mods see pm's

Filled with repent?
<3

Tags
dev owns, dev x emo, emo, emo belongs to michael, emo is a perv xd, emo is actually emo, emosakura, forum family, i am sippycup!, ishy likes belly button, jafl i am your father!!!!, jonesy loves emo, mmmm cookie!!!!, seph is losing, taka has cooties. xd