Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #61
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Will Hinata and Naruto get married?

I hope so, and if the do, I'd dance with happeness. =^_^=

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #62
Moose
Genin

Moose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im not sure But i think its gonna end by naruto killing sasuke and naruto getting with hinata, sakura with lee,neji with tenten, and so on
O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

♡ put this on your siggy if you love Rainbowrazor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #63
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

2bein<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Im not sure But i think its gonna end by naruto killing sasuke and naruto getting with hinata, sakura with lee,neji with tenten, and so on
I think in the end its going to turn out like that yea

"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die."

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life."

~ Kakashi <3
2bein<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #64
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It will likely end with Naruto & Sakura, Naruto is the main character & he proved he loves Sakura numerous times, and it appears Sakura is developing or has developed feelings for Naruto, her feelings for Sasuke will eventually die. Hinata on the other hand, Naruto appears to not have feelings for Hinata at all, and unless something major happen to make Naruto & Hinata work together constantly, NaruHina won't happen, Hinata would be a 2nd choice for Naruto because he couldn't get Sakura, at least in Sakura's case, it's realistic to say Sakura fell for Naruto since she be around him, the same can't be say for Naruto towards Hinata.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:39 PM   #65
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

who cares who gets married sakura and naruto could die for all i care either way some people are gonna get mad at the ending couples some are gonna be happy for all we know sakura could end up with sasuke but as of now nobody knows so will hinata and naruto get married the answer is unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:41 PM   #66
Hinata~
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ya know, you people are crushing my dream of Hinata and Naruto getting married.
Even though its full of IDIOTS
Wanna see me? Sorry you can't pedobear!
EmoSakura's Fishy *taps alge on glass*
I'm BACK!!
Hinata~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:53 PM   #67
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
who cares who gets married sakura and naruto could die for all i care either way some people are gonna get mad at the ending couples some are gonna be happy for all we know sakura could end up with sasuke but as of now nobody knows so will hinata and naruto get married the answer is unknown
It being unknown is why people talk about it, this is Make-Out Paradise.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #68
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i know it,s Make-Out Paradise all im saying is it,s unknown im not bashing or supporting any couples im just using them as an example

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #69
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

2bein<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata~ View Post
Ya know, you people are crushing my dream of Hinata and Naruto getting married.
I still believe!

"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die."

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life."

~ Kakashi <3
2bein<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #70
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i belive in naruto x hinata

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #71
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i know it,s Make-Out Paradise all im saying is it,s unknown im not bashing or supporting any couples im just using them as an example
True, but you know how some people are, they take the shipping more seriously than the story.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:55 AM   #72
wakeez4life
Freshmen Academy Student

wakeez4life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to wakeez4life

yewss yess yess pleaseeee!!!!

"I hate to be kept waiting and to keep other waiting"-Sasori

good couple anko+kakashi ankashi!! SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!!
wakeez4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:58 AM   #73
YumYumBubblegum
Genin

YumYumBubblegum is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I so totaly hope they do!
"Your smile is like thousand fireflies under the moonlight. Your skin is more beautiful than silk. Your eyes sparkels more than a thousand crystals in the sunlight. My love you are my girl, my life, my everything"
-YumYumBubblegum

forum BF: Kimimaro Kaguya

My sweet an awsome BFF: trouble88 :3
Manga is my owner x3
YumYumBubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:47 AM   #74
Susanoo's Eyes
Apprentice Genin

Susanoo's Eyes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope so seeing Hinata actually liked Naruto first, whislt Sakura fakes loving him later and Naruato says he hates people who lie to themselves referring to sakura who gets uberly pwned by this so it is quite obvious who is going to get who.
Susanoo's Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 AM   #75
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo's Eyes View Post
I hope so seeing Hinata actually liked Naruto first, whislt Sakura fakes loving him later and Naruato says he hates people who lie to themselves referring to sakura who gets uberly pwned by this so it is quite obvious who is going to get who.
Actually, it was only confirmed that Sakura lied about not caring about Sasuke anymore, how she feels for both guys is unknown, which is done purposely.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:00 AM   #76
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

NaruHina is still on my hope dream but ITS Kishi's word in the saying not ours..... For all we know he will just screw off the whole couples dream and if not than he may go to a side NaruSaku Or NaruHina we just don't know for right now, maybe Naruto has grown feelings on Hinata he's just thick skulled thats all but than again we just don't know....... I'm sticking with my couple you stick with yours and lets sit in wait what will happen ^^

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 AM   #77
Izuna
Banned

Izuna is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.Izuna is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Naruto and Hinata will probably never fall in love, will the baby be a Beast? Hell yes, cause of Hinata's Clan, so to me, I don't think so, maybe if they started like dating, or something than I see something.
Izuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #78
oksana
Freshmen Academy Student

oksana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no,i don't think so.
what i want is that a new character introduced different from hinata and sakura also.
oksana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #79
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Unless we get a THIRD part of series of an equal length - I doubt it will lead to such mature times.
But a HINT of it - I really hope.
Same for Sakura and probably Sasuke, not sure about it.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #80
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Great babies
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote