Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #52101
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
-eye twitches, then falls back with blood showering from his nose- WHY MUST YOU WOMEN BE SO ATTRACTIVE!?!?? -holds nose bleeding- x;;X
Your one of the only ones to think so :P none of the guy's at my school think so lol But thanks ^^
Old 07-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #52102
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki Hime View Post
Your one of the only ones to think so :P none of the guy's at my school think so lol But thanks ^^
At least you aren't me getting kicked in the genitals around every frigging corner. This is the only place I'm safe...for now at least. X;;X -still bleeding-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #52103
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
At least you aren't me getting kicked in the genitals around every frigging corner. This is the only place I'm safe...for now at least. X;;X -still bleeding-
O.O that must really hurt
Old 07-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #52104
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
O.O that must really hurt
Yep, at least I hurt less here. But the price is I lose more blood every time a girl posts a pic. -;;- Anyway I'm off to go do my summer job. See ya later, Yuuki "Beauty" Hime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #52105
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
Yep, at least I hurt less here. But the price is I lose more blood every time a girl posts a pic. -;;- Anyway I'm off to go do my summer job. See ya later, Yuuki "Beauty" Hime.
^^ See ya *Waves*
Old 07-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #52106
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

randomly weird pics!
Spoiler:

i bet you guys want cookies now :3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #52107
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
randomly weird pics!
Spoiler:

D: Yea I do wanna cookie *goes to get a cookie from my grandma's cookie jar* :P
btw nice pic's ^^
Old 07-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #52108
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
D: Yea I do wanna cookie *goes to get a cookie from my grandma's cookie jar* :P
btw nice pic's ^^
muahahaaaaa >:3

lol, thanks xP

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-14-2010, 12:49 PM   #52109
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
muahahaaaaa >:3

lol, thanks xP
no problem =D
Old 07-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #52110
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
xDD
Check out how many replies Kitty got.

She's like the sexiest member here like, razz bare people. xDD
*belated glompage* <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
So pretty!
Thank you

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 07-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #52111
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
randomly weird pics!
Spoiler:

Nice pics Lexie. Oddly enough I'm not wanting sweets at the moment. -bets Senjin would like the last pic, coughs-

Old 07-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #52112
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
randomly weird pics!
Spoiler:

xD I thought of Toddlers and Tiaras O.O
but you look very pretty sasugirl

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
Old 07-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #52113
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

LMAOwat.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #52114
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Luna, gorgeous. <3

Old 07-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #52115
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

nice pic
and nice dress but I would like it better black xD
Old 07-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #52116
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

She is my queen.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #52117
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nice pics Lexie. Oddly enough I'm not wanting sweets at the moment. -bets Senjin would like the last pic, coughs-
how could you not want sweets? o.o
and shush your mouth! >////////<
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
xD I thought of Toddlers and Tiaras O.O
but you look very pretty sasugirl
well psh >_<
thanks >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Spoiler:

LMAOwat.
beautiful :3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #52118
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Thanks gaize. :3

/licks Vex. P:

Old 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #52119
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

SASU!!!!you know me from my spongebob fanclub =D.........remember now????
Old 07-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #52120
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Spoiler:

LMAOwat.
ROFL xD
Very pretty Luna xD

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
Closed Thread