Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #241
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do you think the bible is true?

I mean most of bible makes more sense to me than this evolution and big bang theory that scientists believe in.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:56 AM   #242
Rasengan-
Chunin Exam Participant

Rasengan- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The entire book is not true obviously, perhaps sections are true based on reference of everyday life and good of man etc.
Rasengan- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:57 AM   #243
Rasengan-
Chunin Exam Participant

Rasengan- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I mean most of bible makes more sense to me than this evolution and big bang theory that scientists believe in.
Adam and eve?
Rasengan- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #244
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

panhead15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The bible IS true! Everything in it is true. I know some things are hard to believe and seem impossible but it's true.
Have you read the last book ''Revelation?'' It talks about the end of the world, the rapture (When Jesus will come back and take all the Christians up to heaven) And if you think you will get to Heaven just by being a good person you are DEAD WRONG! The only way to Heaven is to ask Jesus to be your lord and savior. Heaven and Hell are a VERY real place. Do you think that someone made up the Bible just for fun?
Christians are not perfect people no one is perfect. When you get saved and become a Christian the road is not easy but it is worth it in the end! Christianity isn't a religion, It is faith biased.
watching me passing by.
I swear I'll know your face in the crowd,
and I'll hear your voice so loud

when you're whispering...
-
UNDEROATH-Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape

panhead15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #245
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata~ View Post
I don't know about you guys but yeah I believe in what the Bible says and Im gonna tell you why.
ReasonNo.1: The Bible says there will be earthquakes in multiple places
FactNo.1:Hati had an Big earthquake, after than one in Chile,after that another one and they had another one somewhere elese.

ReasonNo.2:The Bible talks about illness with no cure
FactNo.2:Swine flu broke out and people died

ReasonNo3:The Bible says that food would be scarce
FactNo.3:People are losing their jobs the economy is bad and stuffs.

The bible is something that has to be fulfilled.
Oh, and Scientist think they know everything. BAKAS
If you take a look at humanity even stupid people can reason out what is to come. Famines, wars, and natural disasters are part of what regularly happens. Just because the Bible has it doesn't mean the Bible is true. Also, there is a cure for Swine Flu now.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #246
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

And that whole thing about how we came from monkey is just a load of crap!!! If you believe in that let me ask you a question: If we did evonve why aren't we still evolving and where the heck did the monkeys come in the fist place?! God made the earth and everything, the sun, mood, Adam and Eve, the animals, the sky (ok you get the point!)

God know everything about us even before we do. He knows what we are going to do and say even before we do it.
watching me passing by.

-

Old 07-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #247
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I don't know about you guys but yeah I believe in what the Bible says and Im gonna tell you why.
FactNo.1:Hati had an Big earthquake, after than one in Chile,after that another one and they had another one somewhere elese.

I totally agree with you!! Don't forget about the part where it says the ocean will turn to blood, (the oil spill )and when you look at oil up close it looks red.
Finally someone who is on the same page as me! Thanks
watching me passing by.

-

Old 07-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #248
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead15 View Post
And that whole thing about how we came from monkey is just a load of crap!!! If you believe in that let me ask you a question: If we did evonve why aren't we still evolving and where the heck did the monkeys come in the fist place?! God made the earth and everything, the sun, mood, Adam and Eve, the animals, the sky (ok you get the point!)

God know everything about us even before we do. He knows what we are going to do and say even before we do it.
All I'm going to say is, please spend some time learning about evolution. I know you are hardcore religious, but it cannot hurt you to learn about what the other side is saying.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:55 AM   #249
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan- View Post
Adam and eve?
Well im not sure if that part is true or not.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #250
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yes well said.^^
Old 07-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #251
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yes that does seem to make sense to me now and your right scientist do seem to think they know everything.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #252
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
All I'm going to say is, please spend some time learning about evolution. I know you are hardcore religious, but it cannot hurt you to learn about what the other side is saying.
I am not religious. Christianity is not a religion it is faith based.
watching me passing by.

-

Old 07-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #253
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh yea if there was no afterlife for us to go to after we die then what would be the point of living and dieing in the first place?
Old 07-14-2010, 11:12 AM   #254
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Your holy book is not going to offer us information about the stars and how they work, help us protect us from diseases, offer us a way to get to Mars, would of never offered us information on how to create electricity or ways to better ourselves. You know why no one gets sick of smallpox? That's because science cured it. Let's see your holy book offer that kind of protection.

Quote:
I am not religious. Christianity is not a religion it is faith based.
Christianity is a faith-based religion. But yes, it is a religion and no matter how much you deny it, it will not change this fact.

Last edited by Err; 07-14-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #255
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Oh yea if there was no afterlife for us to go to after we die then what would be the point of living and dieing in the first place?
That is a very good point haha
idk why people cant understand that
watching me passing by.

-

Old 07-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #256
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Your holy book is not going to offer us information about the stars and how they work, help us protect us from diseases, offer us a way to get to Mars, would of never offered us information on how to create electricity or ways to better ourselves. You know why no one gets sick of smallpox? That's because science cured it. Let's see your holy book offer that kind of protection.

Christianity is a faith-based religion. But yes, it is a religion and no matter how much you deny it, it will not change this fact.
God created the stars and prayer can do anything. And God gave us brains so we could think of ways to cure sickness, get to mars and create electricity and better ourselves. Science cured smallpox because God gave us the ability to think of a way.
watching me passing by.

-

Old 07-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #257
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
God created the stars and prayer can do anything. And God gave us brains so we could think of ways to cure sickness, get to mars and create electricity and better ourselves. Science cured smallpox because God gave us the ability to think of a way.
No, if your God did that, then you wouldn't have free will and I wouldn't be having this discussion with you because I'm a non-believer. No one follows the word of the bible to the letter anymore. It's an outdated book of people in ancient times that were just trying to find the answers to tough questions.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #258
panhead15
Apprentice Genin

I would just love to meat some of you in person >:l
watching me passing by.

-

Old 07-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #259
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

GOD CREATED THE EARTH IN LESS THAN THREE MINUTES!

HERE IS THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF:

When God created the earth, He left His signature in the earth’s foundation granite in the form of microscopic spheres created by pinpoints of the element Polonium 218.

Polonium 218 is radioactive and has a half-life of about 3 minutes. In its decay process, this element emits alpha particles. These subatomic particles mark the surrounding rock, producing spheres around the initial pinpoint of the element. If a rock is cut and examined under a microscope, these spheres appear as halos around the initial tiny deposit of the element. Halos produced by other radioactive elements differ from the halos produced by Polonium 218. The halos reveal the identity of the element that produced them.

While it is true that Polonium 218 is an element in the decay sequence of heavier elements, the rocks abound with halos representing points of Polonium 218 as the initial element.

The rocks of the earth had to have been created and solidified within about 3 minutes for this element to have left its halos. If the earth had been in a molten state any longer than this, all the isolated points of Polonium 218 would have disappeared, leaving none to cause halos when the rock solidified. In other words, the earth was created with a solid crust the way it is today. It was never in a molten state like the evolutionists try to make us believe.

Scientists tell us that the earth is billions of years old, was formed in a molten state, and that it took millions of years for the earth to cool to its solid state that we know today. The halos of Polonium 218 in the rocks all over the world show that this theory is completely untrue.

These Polonium 218 halos prove that the rocks of the earth were created in less than three minutes.

Last edited by battlehorse; 07-14-2010 at 01:20 PM.
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #260
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I cannot comment on this since I know almost nothing about this. But this argument has been refuted by scientists. You can take a look at what they had to say.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CF/CF201.html

Last edited by Err; 07-14-2010 at 02:20 PM.