Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-20-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Madaras face

I just went over the Narupedia article Madara and in about middle way down that we see a glimpse of his left side face.Im sure some of you guys recognised that part of the face doesnt really seem normal doesnt it?I mean it certainly doesnt look as it if is from old age.
Here is what I believe.what is he lost this side of his face and got someone else left part face transplated like?
Sounding familiar?The same side Danzo has the bandage on his face.
All we see is as much of his face as Danzo has the bandage on.

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths

Last edited by Vaan; 06-20-2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Had to delete conten out of legal reasons.
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Madaras facse

For legal reasons I don't think you can post links to that site, I'm not positive though.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
For legal reasons I don't think you can post links to that site, I'm not positive though.
I think so. I'm not exactly sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:59 AM   #4
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He is 96.

So he would

be old and wrinkly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj
Default Re: Madaras face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata<3Naruto View Post
I just went over the Narupedia article Madara and in about middle way down that we see a glimpse of his left side face.Im sure some of you guys recognised that part of the face doesnt really seem normal doesnt it?I mean it certainly doesnt look as it if is from old age.
Here is what I believe.what is he lost this side of his face and got someone else left part face transplated like?
Sounding familiar?The same side Danzo has the bandage on his face.
All we see is as much of his face as Danzo has the bandage on.

that could be true but i think he could actually be obito seeing that the left side of his face was smashed by rocks.
dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:40 PM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

^Well, it would be VERY unlikely for Madara to actually be Obito, because Obito was born way later than Madara and barely obtained the Sharingan, therefore, he would have little knowledge of Mangekyo and the like. Also, he was considered a "failure" within the Uchiha, though Madara was considered the most gifted.

Also, if Madara was Obito, wouldn't he be younger and in his 20's like Kakashi?
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #7
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I have a theory on this, look in my signature and go to the link. and see the theory, and I saw the same picture as well, and please see my theory and comment on it, it has a very good chance of being true.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:18 AM   #8
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

96? Wow Konoha is young.

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY GURL, WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote