Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #51901
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
this dog is so awsome
/slaps the lab rat
Where did you find that lab rat?! XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
I have OCD. Lol.

What woman doesn't have OCD?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #51902
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Here are some new one's I took awhile ago.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yep am going to be a model. xDD
Old 07-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #51903
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

SillyTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to SillyTobi Send a message via Skype™ to SillyTobi

i belive i owe some pictures.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

: D

Traveling Madness
Who cares if a few trees are dying?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #51904
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyTobi View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Your room looks messy in the second pic. xDD
Old 07-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #51905
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nice pics man.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

/gets back up in chair
Very nice pics SB-san.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #51906
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Your room looks messy in the second pic. xDD
haha it was. i cleaned it after, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
Nice pics man.

/gets back up in chair
Very nice pics SB-san.
haha, thanks 8D

Traveling Madness
Old 07-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #51907
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
haha it was. i cleaned it after, though.
haha, thanks 8D
Atleast you cleaned yours, I just shove everything under the bed.
For my birthday my mom bought me a sign that said warning dirty room enter at own risk. xD

btw you got nice eyes there green right?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #51908
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-silence and awe struck with a massive amount of blood pouring out of his nose-........................................
Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bad ass man! XD
Quote:
Nice pics man.

/gets back up in chair
Very nice pics SB-san.
Again with the chair bit? XD Haha nah I'm kidding Mr.President.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #51909
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Atleast you cleaned yours, I just shove everything under the bed.
For my birthday my mom bought me a sign that said warning dirty room enter at own risk. xD

btw you got nice eyes there green right?
hahaha, nice. i would need that sign.

oh and. i guess. the papers say blue but they're actually blue/gray, green and brown. someone once told me they looked like wolves eyes. C:

Traveling Madness
Old 07-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #51910
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
-silence and awe struck with a massive amount of blood pouring out of his nose-........................................

Bad ass man! XD

Again with the chair bit? XD Haha nah I'm kidding Mr.President.
-hands over a tissue-
Helping C:?

Traveling Madness
Old 07-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #51911
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hahaha, nice. i would need that sign.

oh and. i guess. the papers say blue but they're actually blue/gray, green and brown. someone once told me they looked like wolves eyes. C:
Actually it was a sad birthday, until my dad brought home my PSP and bike. =P

Wolves sweet, bet they look sick at night. xD
Old 07-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #51912
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Actually it was a sad birthday, until my dad brought home my PSP and bike. =P

Wolves sweet, bet they look sick at night. xD
xD wow. you're such a guy.

Sick as in, good or bad?

Traveling Madness
Old 07-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #51913
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
xD wow. you're such a guy.

Sick as in, good or bad?
Good. =P

Well am not a female am I so I must be a guy.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #51914
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Good. =P

Well am not a female am I so I must be a guy.
you have a point, either way.

Traveling Madness
Old 07-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #51915
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Great pictures Jose and SillyTobi!(:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #51916
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
-hands over a tissue-
Helping C:?
A little. -looks up at her and more blood explodes- Why must your beauty be so great?!? -plugs up nose-

Old 07-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #51917
SillyTobi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Thanks C:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
A little. -looks up at her and more blood explodes- Why must your beauty be so great?!? -plugs up nose-
-is carefull not to get blood on self-
Well, personally i dont think im the beautiful.
I'm vain, true, but still.
-folds arms.-

Traveling Madness
Old 07-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #51918
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

ILK-saaaaan!!!!!
/glomps

Old 07-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #51919
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
I thank you for the commplement.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #51920
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
ILK-saaaaan!!!!!
/glomps
-scratches out Saaaaan and puts chaaaaan- Baka. >> XD
Quote:
Thanks C:

-is carefull not to get blood on self-
Well, personally i dont think im the beautiful.
I'm vain, true, but still.
-folds arms.-
Well you don't have to think so, but other people can. :3

Closed Thread