Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #51881
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Hahah I love that song, Sasu! ♥ Franz Fedinand.

You're cute. :3

Old 07-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #51882
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Ahahahaha, that was amazing Sasu.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #51883
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
sorry >_<

i was recreating sasu's story in movie form with my new short hair ._.

Spoiler:
YouTube:
Love the video 8)

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
Old 07-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #51884
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Ditto at the amazing song choice; Franz Fedinand FTW.

I smiled all throughout that video, too; very adorable, Sasu!

Oh and looking good, Yori.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:26 PM   #51885
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Here's a picture of me, in all of my "what was I thinking" glory:
(Sorry if it's large.)
Spoiler:
P:<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kenshin Mizoguchi; 08-06-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:34 PM   #51886
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

I knew it!

And dude, amazing hair! >:3

Old 07-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #51887
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
(Sorry if it's large.)
Spoiler:
Cool Pic, dude.

Old 07-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #51888
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
I knew it!

And dude, amazing hair! >:3
Haha, lol. Thanks.
The hair is all natu-RALLL... (No, seriously, it is... when it dries it becomes fro-like)

Spoiler:

Old 07-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #51889
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Haha, lol. Thanks.
The hair is all natu-RALLL... (No, seriously, it is... when it dries it becomes fro-like)
No prob, no prob.

Freakin' amazing natu-RALLL, if I do say so myself.

Old 07-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #51890
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Quote:
No prob, no prob.

Freakin' amazing natu-RALLL, if I do say so myself.
Straight up!
xDDD

Spoiler:

Old 07-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #51891
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
(Sorry if it's large.)
Spoiler:
you are a dude??

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 07-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #51892
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

Quote:
(Sorry if it's large.)
Spoiler:
If you were to make it more like bushy then you could look a little bit like Sasu's boyfriend. o__o
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
sorry >_<

i was recreating sasu's story in movie form with my new short hair ._.

Spoiler:
YouTube:
That was awesome Lexie. XD

Old 07-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #51893
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(Sorry if it's large.)
Spoiler:
Your a boy, my instincts were right.
Nice picture by the way. 8D

It's a key to success.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #51894
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Yup, that was the reason for the picture.

Spoiler:

Old 07-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #51895
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
Hahah I love that song, Sasu! ♥ Franz Fedinand.

You're cute. :3
lol, thankz ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Ahahahaha, that was amazing Sasu.
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
Love the video 8)
thankz ^^
Quote:
Ditto at the amazing song choice; Franz Fedinand FTW.

I smiled all throughout that video, too; very adorable, Sasu!

Oh and looking good, Yori.
aww, thankz :3
Quote:
(Sorry if it's large.)
Spoiler:
cyoot :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
If you were to make it more like bushy then you could look a little bit like Sasu's boyfriend. o__o

That was awesome Lexie. XD
thankz :3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #51896
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

Welcome

It's a key to success.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #51897
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
Welcome
me? O.o

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #51898
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haha, lol. Thanks.
My hair is too. Its red, not very long, and natural.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #51899
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this dog is so awsome
Old 07-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #51900
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I loved that last picture Kazumi. How do you keep your bathroom so clean?

I must know.
I have OCD. Lol.

Closed Thread