Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
OrochimaruLucas
Genin

OrochimaruLucas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Lightbulb If there's vizanime, will there be...?

VizManga?

I know.... VIZ owns many, many english mangas such as NARUTO, Bleach, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hunter X Hunter...

but!

I want to read the mangas! I didnt want to read anywhere else because it's hard and their translating really isnt that great and sometimes sucks and the poor quality of the scans.

Maybe this is the good way to get people to become a fan more of different series other than Naruto and/or a few others.

I really want to read the whole ORIGINAL Yu-Gi-Oh! manga series from chapter 1 to when it ends(which it did long time ago)...I kept searching an online place for it. Most of it didn't finish translating the series or need to download and i dont want to download.

There could be ratings and comments for each page of the chapter of the manga too, same with vizanime.

I just want a site with good translation and good quality of the manga. And a better source where I can find and read freely whenever i want without much trouble finding like with Yu-Gi-Oh.

Thanks!

~OrochimaruLucas
OrochimaruLucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: If there's vizanime, will there be...?

I'm a little confused on what you mean by vizmanga ever being created (because I know the ones you listed already have a manga) but if you mean by streaming the manga online I guess it could be a possibility (I'm not sure) But I also know most libraries carry manga/anime so you might want to try there. Hope I helped
Old 07-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yes, there is a Viz Manga, it's called, go to the store and buy the books. Or at least use the library.
If you don't Viz's everything is going to disappear.

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: If there's vizanime, will there be...?

i'm not going to say yes or no , all i want to say i wish so , but i really want vizanime more like different , something that nobody made like , something will pay itention and gets love from the first time we watch it ........... are see what i'm saying prettys .??.
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
OrochimaruLucas
Genin

OrochimaruLucas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** maya doray *** View Post
i'm not going to say yes or no , all i want to say i wish so , but i really want vizanime more like different , something that nobody made like , something will pay itention and gets love from the first time we watch it ........... are see what i'm saying prettys .??.
Well yea, i just dun wanna go like 3 hours to just see 6 episodes which i could read maybe...30 chapters in 3 hours? and thats like 10 or more episodes. I like reading more than watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Yes, there is a Viz Manga, it's called, go to the store and buy the books. Or at least use the library.
If you don't Viz's everything is going to disappear.
.....Uhm, you can't read ONLINE of the manga from the Store, can you?
Not ALL libraries have manga, my school library only have a few of the manga and kids ruin them. Rip out pages and draw in them. And I'm ALWAYS broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
I'm a little confused on what you mean by vizmanga ever being created (because I know the ones you listed already have a manga) but if you mean by streaming the manga online I guess it could be a possibility (I'm not sure) But I also know most libraries carry manga/anime so you might want to try there. Hope I helped
As I said above about libraries..and yes, streamed online

Even my bookstore doesn't carry Yu-Gi-Oh! manga!!! grrrr
OrochimaruLucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There's no way Viz is going to give you free manga online... Subbed anime, of course. They don't even give you dubbed anime, what makes you think they will give you manga? That's why manga volumes and Shonen Jump magazine exist.

EDIT: You should know how much money they would lose if they did that.