Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #51701
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
You've seen em all xD
Oh, well then never mind lol xD
Old 07-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #51702
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Did you actually post pics Cursed?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #51703
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Did you actually post pics Cursed?
Yes I did.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #51704
Jinchiruuki

CU Lies.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 07-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #51705
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
*Hugs you tight*
I won't be on in the next week... =/

So much blood...you should see a doctor! ;D xD

Awwww <333 Thanks, Matt! ='D
Spoiler:
Check your rep! ^_~

Oh what's wrong with my emo? *Hugs*

I'm glad I helped! <33333

Thank you, Naruto-kun!!!

THANKS, Daniel!

*Hugging*

Btw, I included you:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3502597#post3502597

What kind of pics are you taking?!

omgyouareso...mmmbeautiful! P:
Why should I when the beauty cures me already? And thank you very much Diana.
-hugging- Damn!! Hmm...vacation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
sasu gotted a haircut ._.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Lexie's still and always will be pretty. x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Spoiler:
down

Spoiler:
Really down

Spoiler:
Why look? xD

Spoiler:
Nothing to see

Spoiler:
Problem officer?

Spoiler:
OMG nothing

No quoting

all reposts =[
Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn. One damn for each picture I missed. >.> x3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #51706
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sasu's story 5(i know they're getting bad but just go with it >_<)

Spoiler:
this is sasu
Spoiler:

and she loves to listen to music
Spoiler:

especially with her uber smexifulness face on
Spoiler:

to listen to her music she uses her ipod, stuffed animal, and head phones
Spoiler:

the stuffed animal's to help her plot to take over the worl-
Spoiler:

er, i mean.... to help keep her company, yeah, that's it.... >_> <_< >_<
Spoiler:

she reeeeaaaaally loves to listen to dot dot curve and brokencyde
Spoiler:

because they're uber awesomefulz
Spoiler:

now if you listen to music too
Spoiler:

you'll be just as uber happiful
Spoiler:

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #51707
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

sasu_girl u look awesome love music myself ...can't live without it

what the hell is going on here ...???? where are all my pics ?? some of them are missing and i'm totally p***** off right now ...

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #51708
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
sasu_girl u look awesome love music myself ...can't live without it

what the hell is going on here ...???? where are all my pics ?? some of them are missing and i'm totally p***** off right now ...
thankz ^^

they're depriving us of your beauty? Dx noooooooo!

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #51709
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@sasu_girl : you're welcome honey ;D

nah .. i just found out 3 or 4 pics are missing .. O.O or maybe was it because they were too .. hmm... i think i might know the reason ... TBC is to blame .. miss him btw

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Old 07-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #51710
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
@sasu_girl : you're welcome honey ;D

nah .. i just found out 3 or 4 pics are missing .. O.O or maybe was it because they were too .. hmm... i think i might know the reason ... TBC is to blame .. miss him btw
:3

lol, ok xDDD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-09-2010, 05:43 PM   #51711
Hugh
Ninja Academy Student

Hugh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont feel comfortable posting photo's.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #51712
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I dont feel comfortable posting photo's.
well you don't have to ^^

just remember, no one will judge you based on your pics :3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #51713
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Cute pics Sasu, I love the first one. :] xD

Old 07-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #51714
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Cute pics Sasu, I love the first one. :] xD
lol, bet you did xDDD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #51715
ccc
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: my house or outside skatingboarding almost geting hit by a car,i m close to the new cowboys stadium
ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

Spoiler:
this is sasu
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
cools

my nick name is 'c' or 'blushy-boy'
Love you sister Andrea
Old 07-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #51716
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:

Spoiler:
this is sasu
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
/follows steps without stuffed animal

/is uber happiful

Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #51717
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai

I love all the pictures posted up. There amazing. ^^
Spoiler:

GlassesXP
Spoiler:

Me and Vegassss(aka Sam)
Spoiler:

Public bathrooms make me smile!
Spoiler:

My red phone!!!
Spoiler:

I smilee
Spoiler:

White post!
Spoiler:

Old 07-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #51718
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post
I love all the pictures posted up. There amazing. ^^
Spoiler:

GlassesXP
Spoiler:

Me and Vegassss(aka Sam)
Spoiler:

Public bathrooms make me smile!
Spoiler:

My red phone!!!
Spoiler:

I smilee
Spoiler:

White post!
Spoiler:

Very beautiful, Mai. Why do public bathrooms make you smile? Don't they make people throw up? xD

Old 07-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #51719
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Very beautiful, Mai. Why do public bathrooms make you smile? Don't they make people throw up? xD
I like the smell. In the clean public bathrooms. Plus they have a large mirror.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #51720
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post
I like the smell. In the clean public bathrooms. Plus they have a large mirror.
Clean ones? They exist??? xD

Closed Thread