Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #51681
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Down.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #51682
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Yes? XD
Old 07-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #51683
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Jason, will you write a song with me?

xDDDD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #51684
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Therapist!
you didn't let me see your debonair pics! D:

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
Old 07-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #51685
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Cursed, you rock. Literally.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #51686
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

/fans self

Old 07-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #51687
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Yes? XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #51688
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
/fans self
Lol (imagines)

It's a key to success.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #51689
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Jason, will you write a song with me?

xDDDD
Sure? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
Therapist!
you didn't let me see your debonair pics! D:
Oh well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Cursed, you rock. Literally.
Thank you xD
Quote:
/fans self
P:
Old 07-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #51690
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
P:
Muy caliente. P:<

Old 07-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #51691
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
P:
Quote:
Gracias P:<
Old 07-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #51692
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Oh well
Okey then

/hands you a glass of kool laid

It's a key to success.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #51693
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Thank you xD
Anytime.

Quote:
Ah, si si.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #51694
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
lol no he aint.
and ive been told >.< thanx
bc it takes awhile to send them from my phone to the laptop. xP
You're welcome.

Oh ok.

Quote:
Spoiler:
down

Spoiler:
Really down

Spoiler:
Why look? xD

Spoiler:
Nothing to see

Spoiler:
Problem officer?

Spoiler:
OMG nothing

No quoting

all reposts =[
Have I seen all of them?

Quote:
/fans self
*Clings*

<3 you, Vanna. ;D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #51695
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

CURSED!~ Dx
I missed your pictures!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #51696
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Cursed, repost those pics or I will be forced to kill you and you little dog to!

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #51697
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai

I have a new haircut.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*i do not wear glasses*

Old 07-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #51698
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Hai Mai.

I like your pictures. :3

Old 07-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #51699
UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
Chunin Exam Proctor

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Squirtle! So cute! ^_^

I love you, Ali! <3 =D

My pictures:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sweetie Pie look'n beautiful as always ;D

@Mai: Your very Pretty Mai ^^
To accept and adopt Itachi's intention
would be childish.The foolish sputtering
of those who don't know hatred.
If anyone who would disparage my way
of living were to come forward ...
I'd kill their loved ones left and right!
To experience this hatred of mine."
- Uchiha,Sasuke
Old 07-09-2010, 04:11 AM   #51700
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Cursed, repost those pics or I will be forced to kill you and you little dog to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
CURSED!~ Dx
I missed your pictures!
You've seen em all xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
You're welcome.

Oh ok.

Have I seen all of them?

*Clings*

<3 you, Vanna. ;D