Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Character Submissions Thread

NOTHING BUT SUBMISSIONS IN THIS THREAD!

Main Contest Thread

Single Character Registration:

Spoiler:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Chakra Types:
Village Affiliation[If any]: (Custom Village if this is filled out)
Favored jutsu types: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Forbidden Jutsu, etc.)
Jutsu:
Weapons:
Lineage:
Short Bio/Personality

Group Character/Squad Registrations:

Spoiler:

Number of People[2-4]:
Names:
Ages:
Genders:
Heights:
Weights:
Ranks:
Chakra Types:
Village Affiliation[If any]: (Custom Village if this is filled out)
Favored jutsu types: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Forbidden Jutsu, etc.)
Jutsu:
Weapons:
Lineages:
Group Formations/Battle Formulas
Short Bio/Personality

Alright, to clarify, you can only enter each Category ONCE. That means that with Characters, you choose between Solo and Group, for Villages, you choose between Village and Org, and for Clan, you choose between Clan with KG and Clan without KG.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 07-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Character Submissions Thread

I shall submit, just wait a bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Nevermind I dont got the time. =[

Name: Jose Tomoshibi
Height: 5ft 9
Weight: 120
Chakra Types: Lightning, Light
Village Affiliation[If any]: Aura
Favored jutsu types: Ninjutsu, KG Jutsu
Jutsu: Light and Lightning
Weapons: Basic Ninja Tools
Lineage: ?
Short Bio/Personality: Jose is a genin at the Aura Village, he has Lightning Chakra and had the KG which allows him to focus the Light within himself. Jose is really easy to get along with he trains hard and will help when there is help needed. He doesnt like to violent or angry, he is really sweet and kind but once war starts he is a different person out there. He sometimes has his funny side the peaks through every now and then.

AUTO DQ =P.
I used the interent but he is custom made sense I made him myself and I can make many more give me details and I shall make it. =P

I just wanted to post it lol. xD

Last edited by Jose; 07-08-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Name: Kenuichio Harada
Height: 6'1
Weight: 205
Chakra Types: None
Village Affiliation[If any]: Acolytes (Org.)
Favored jutsu types: Taijutsu
Jutsu: Ninja Art: Moondance, Ninja Art: One-Hundred pound Kick, Ninja Art: God Speed, Ninja Art: Red flash
Weapons: Sai
Short Bio/Personality: Kenuichi was never respected in the village because he couldn't perform Ninjutsu so he left. He joined the Acolytes and there he learned how to be a skilled ninja by just using taijutsu.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Name: Kenuichio Harada
Height: 6'1
Weight: 205
Chakra Types: None
Village Affiliation[If any]: Acolytes (Org.)
Favored jutsu types: Taijutsu
Jutsu: Ninja Art: Moondance, Ninja Art: One-Hundred pound Kick, Ninja Art: God Speed, Ninja Art: Red flash
Weapons: Sai
Short Bio/Personality: Kenuichi was never respected in the village because he couldn't perform Ninjutsu so he left. He joined the Acolytes and there he learned how to be a skilled ninja by just using taijutsu.
I'm the one keeping track of the characters, so GJ but you might wanna be a bit more descriptive, for now I'm taking this but PM me if you're going to change it any.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #6
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
I'm the one keeping track of the characters, so GJ but you might wanna be a bit more descriptive, for now I'm taking this but PM me if you're going to change it any.
Okay.

Can people make characters to be in other peoples groups?

Edit: I have a bunch of other characters to make, but I'll do that later.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 07-08-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #7
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Okay.

Can people make characters to be in other peoples groups?

Edit: I have a bunch of other characters to make, but I'll do that later.
You'd have to collaberate with other people's groups you want them to be in. But if you want to make your own group by yourself I don't see why you can't
Old 07-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Alright, to clarify, you can only enter each Category ONCE. That means that with Characters, you choose between Solo and Group, for Villages, you choose between Village and Org, and for Clan, you choose between Clan with KG and Clan without KG.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #9
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lame, why can't we do all?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Seriously, I asked for questions to be asked in the main contest thread. The reason is because there are being first place rep prizes for each submission type. That's 6 first place winners, 2 for each category.

/Heil

Old 07-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So what is the problem with submitting 1 for each?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64246

Ask your questions there.

/Heil

Old 07-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #13
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Name: Keiko Namika
Height:4"9
Weight:78
Chakra Types: Wind
Village Affiliation[If any]:Shadows
Favored jutsu types: Genjustu
Jutsu: Flower Of The Mists
Weapons: Kunai's
Lineage: Village Hidden In The Shadows
Short Bio/Personality :

She Is Fast, Quick, And A Very Hyper Ninja!! She Loves To Go On high Rank Missions And Suceed At Them As Good As Possible!! She Has Two Sisters Name Nani And Keina And She Loves to Tease Them As Much As Possible... She Is Very Beautiful And Her Hair Is Extremely Long... Her hair Color Is Green And Her Eye Colors (Left Is Blue Right is Brown) She Loves To Wear The Colors Purple And Blue.... Her Favorite Food are Egg Rolls..... No Other info!!

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 07-08-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

RP Character

Old 07-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Sb, you have to fill out the template...

/Heil

Old 07-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #16
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The following information is for Role-playing purposes only.

Name:Tsuki Tasogare
Height:5'9
Weight:119
Chakra Types:Water and Lightning
Village Affiliation[If any]: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight
Favored jutsu types: Genjutsu
Jutsu:
Genjutsu:Moon Nightmare- The victim expierences their worst nightmare or memory and it repeats over and over until it is released.
Genjutsu: Hypnotizing Moonlight- A Genjutsu that puts the victim in a daze by hypnotizing them through Moonlight.
Genjutsu: Ripple Effect- The victim becomes disoriented, because the world seems to be rippling, like water. They eventually will fall unconscious.
Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu- Creates a large dragon out of water
Water Style: Rising Pillar Jutsu- Creates a large pillar of water to appear underneath the users, or an enemies feet, lifting them up.
Water Style: Water Wall- Creates a defensive wall of water to protect from an attack.
Ninja Art: Crescent Slashes- Chakra forms around the user in the forms of crescent blades, and can be used to attack or defend.
Water Style: Serpent Rising- Creates several small snakes out of nearby water to attack the enemy. The amount and how realistic they look depends on skill with the jutsu.
Weapons:Kunai Knife and Tsukigan(Eyes).
Lineage: Tasogare Clan
(Jutsus Used When Possessed by Shadow Demon)
Genjutsu: 7 Days of Shadows- Everything within 100 yards is consumed in shadows.
Ninja Art: Shadow Claws- Claws made out of shadows form around the hand of the user. They can blind the victim for 15 minutes to 3 days.

Short Bio/Personality:
Even though being a member of the Village Hidden in the Moonlight, Tsuki was born in the Village Hidden in the Unknown, because his parents were Moonlight village shinobi on a visit to a family member, the same day a legendary ninja defeated a very tough enemy, a rogue ninja from the Village Hidden in the Moonlight who was the only living shinobi to have the legendary Tsukigan. Sadly, Tsuki was born blind, but the medical ninja of the village recovered the rogues's body and extracted the eyes of his body and traded them for Tsuki's eyes. His parents were happy that he could see, but didn't realize that Tsuki now had the Tsukigan. A couple days after Tsuki's birth, his parents packed up, grabbed Tsuki and started to travel back to the Village Hidden in the Moonlight. On the way back they were about 5 miles away from their destination, but they were ambushed by some Rogue Ninjas that were partners of the Tsukigan Rogue, Tsuki's father was killed, his mother injured, and Tsuki was also injured. His mother ran from the rogue ninja's for the rest of the 5 miles carrying him and she lost most of her blood before they finally reached the village ,when they did, it was late at night. Tsuki's mother carried him until they reached the hospital. She set him down in front of the hospital and fell over right next to him...dead. Tsuki's cries alerted a nurse and she ran out finding the baby and she then called for help. 6 years after the death of his parents, Tsuki was chosen to join the academy. He was skilled and passed all of his tests, besides one, and the test he failed was "Team Work". He graduated the Academy at the age of 6 and roamed the streets of the village for 7 years. At the age of 13, Tsuki became a student of the Second Tsukikage, Ren Tasogare(SakuraRen). His squad consists of: Ren Tasogare(SakuraRen), Tsuki Tasogare(Naruto|Uzumaki), Mizuki Usagi(UsagiMizuki), and Kara Arashi(GaaraXSaiFan).

Summary of Tsuki Tasogare- Tsuki wears a white headband and a tealish colored suit, has purple eyes because of the Tsukigan, has grayish white hair, he has wrappings around his whole entire body (the reason is unknown), and his parents named him Tsuki because "Tsuki" means "Moon" in English. Some of his powers are also a mystery. The only family he has now is his cousin, Ijirashii Tasogare. He shows no emotion besides to his very close friends.

Appearance

Last edited by Jonesy; 07-08-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #17
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Name: Ijirashii Tasogare
Height:
168cm (5.512in)
Weight:
38.5553 kg (85 pounds)
Chakra Types: Earth
Village Affiliation[If any]: Moonlight
Favored jutsu types:Ninjutsu
Jutsu:
Jutsu List (RP only)
Earth Style: Gekidoku Semeru (A jutsu that takes a long time to charge. If successful the target will be trapped in a cage and will slowly be crushed and stabbed. The cage crushes in while parts of the ground breaks off and become sharp spike like pieces of rock)
Earth Style: Wall of Ridge (A wall of Earth rises from the ground and protects and certain area of the user -This jutsu has more than one use-)
Earth Style: Totem Poles (Totem poles rise from the ground and could be used for traveling, safety, ect (Many uses can be made out of with this jutsu)
Earth Style: Trap Hole (Multiple holes appear in the ground. Chances of falling in one are high when on the ground)
Earth Style: Earth Spike (The user creates spikes in the ground by breaking up the Earth and forming it into the spiky form)
Earth Style: Skyscraper (The user releases a ton of chakra into the ground causing the landscape in a certain area to rise about 100 ft)
Earth Style: Magnitude 5 (Ijirashii releases chakra into the ground causing a 5.0 earthquake. The justu becomes deadly if the foe hides underground)
Earth Style: Weapon Forger: (User can create a weapon)
Earth Style: Bullets (User sends his/her chakra into a wall and the wall will shatter sending small pieces of sharp rock straight out and a fast speed and a strong force)
Earth Style: Dwas Crush (Basically a double Earth Style: Skyscraper; the ground rises and the ceiling crushes down)
Earth Style: Vibrations (A jutsu that increases the sound around the user and in the area. This jutsu helps the user but in the same time helps allies and even the enemies.)
Earth Style: Wasteland (Ijirashii breaks a large chunk of the ground and it rises it the air for a short amount of time. The user can be separated from the opponent and spam attacks at him with allies)

Weapons: Lance, senbon , kunai
Lineage: .Tasogare Clan
Short Bio/Personality
Ijirashii is very calm and very gentle. He will not fight someone unless forced to. Ijirashii loves to travel around small forests. Ijirashii's true deep intentions are shrouded.

There, happy >.<

For more Info go to my character page

Last edited by Sai's brother; 07-08-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #18
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would like to submit for the single character contest please.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Then submit one.

/Heil

Old 07-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

NJ, you're not supposed to use pictures off the internet unless they're your own work, and you're supposed to use the Templates provided.

/Heil

Closed Thread