Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Exclamation To whom it may concern...

I am leaving the forums.

...Yes, really.

Actually, I'm leaving the internet altogether... Really.

Now I don't want any mushy good-byes or pleading for me to stay... I'm not going to thank all the people I've never really met for supposedly touching my sad little life or any sappy bull like that... I'm simply much to busy for trivial things such as Naruto right now and other things have taken priority over playing with strangers on the internet.

So farewell I say, and to all a good afternoon.

Spoiler:
...I'll see you on Saturday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Looney-Lyra; 07-08-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
Hinata~
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: To whom it may concern...

Bye even though I don't know you !!
Even though its full of IDIOTS
Wanna see me? Sorry you can't pedobear!
EmoSakura's Fishy *taps alge on glass*
I'm BACK!!
Hinata~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

...................... Why do you lie, Little Larry Lies-a-lot?
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata~ View Post
Bye even though I don't know you !!
Farewell humble stranger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
...................... Why do you lie, Little Larry Lies-a-lot?
Lied I have not. Everything I said is true.

And my name is not Larry... And I am not little.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

"...I'll see you on Saturday." ROFL!!!

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #6
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Have you grown up too? Like chidoriroar?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I c wat u did thar!
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #8
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

-_-" Oh shet! You scared me! xDDD

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:54 PM   #9
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
"...I'll see you on Saturday." ROFL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Have you grown up too? Like chidoriroar?
Grow up!? NEVAR!!!!!! *Flies off to Neverland.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I c wat u did thar!
That's what she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ View Post
-_-" Oh shet! You scared me! xDDD
Orly? I didn't know you cared. x3 ~<3

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #10
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post

That's what she said.
Yay?? xD
Old 07-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Don't u remember me,Loonie-san? T-T

Old 07-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Don't u remember me,Loonie-san? T-T
Not rly... ">.> I've seen you around but I don't feel like I know you personally... Srry...

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #13
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

xDDD That's kk

It's me! The hearty girl from Miss Naruto 2009

Old 07-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #14
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
xDDD That's kk

It's me! The hearty girl from Miss Naruto 2009
Oh.... K...

There were a lot of people in MN 09. xD What round did you lose in?

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #15
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was a special audience there xDDD

Old 07-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #16
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
I was a special audience there xDDD
Oyeah, I think I remember now... x3

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #17
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Good morning then! xDDD

Old 07-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #18
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Bye Peplz!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #19
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I should care why? ^^

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #20
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I should care why? ^^
Don't steal my lines Bacon, xD