Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Clan Submissions Thread

NOTHING BUT SUBMISSIONS IN THIS THREAD!

Main Contest Thread

Clan with Kekkei Genkai:

Spoiler:
Clan Name:
Age of Clan:
Special Characteristics:
Village:
Hierarchy Structure:
Kekkei Genkai:
Special Kekkei Genkai Techniques:
Bio/History:

Clan without Kekkei Genkai:

Spoiler:
Clan Name:
Age of Clan:
Special Characteristics:
Village:
Hierarchy Structure:
Ninja Arts:
Bio/History:

Alright, to clarify, you can only enter each Category ONCE. That means that with Characters, you choose between Solo and Group, for Villages, you choose between Village and Org, and for Clan, you choose between Clan with KG and Clan without KG.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 07-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:35 AM   #2
NarutoRulez
Miss Naruto 2009 Runner Up

NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Clan Submissions Thread

Note: This Clan is not based on the Aura Village. This is a totally different idea, it just happened to have the same name. xD

Spoiler:

Clan Name:
Reiki Clan

Age of Clan:
Exact age is unknown, estimated to have existed for over 2000 years

Special Characteristics:
This Clan is as tangible as the wind. Its members, whenever they show up, act swiftly and quietly, dissapearing as soon as their mission is done.

The members of the Reiki Clan can control their ''Aura'', which is an energy similar to Chakra. The different types of Aura can be distinguished by their color. Different Shinobi have a different Aura, so there may be several Shinobi with a blue Aura and several with a green one, etc.

Village:
None. The Reiki Clan is pretty much a village in itself but it doesn't have enough members to count as a village.

Due to the lack of knowledge, it can only be assumed that the Reiki Clan is either always on the move, or located at a secret place which can only be accessed by its members.

Hierarchy Structure:
There isn't a leader, yet there is a group of veteran Shinobi, who have mastered their Aura well and make the general decisions in the Clan. They are called the Reiki Jonin. Then there are the Shinobi who are still learning but are already quite skilled and can apply their Aura in a variety of situations, the Reiki Chunin. The ''newbies'', who are skilled in the normal Shinobi way (taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu) but haven't mastered their Aura and the Kekkei Genkai yet, are called Reiki Genin. The Reiki Chunin and Reiki Genin have a say in Clan matters as well, yet the big decisions and strategies are left to the Reiki Jonin Council.

Kekkei Genkai:
Reiki Hari

This Kekkei Genkai takes a lot of time to be mastered. When used, it puts the user in a state in which he can use his Aura. Depending on the type of Aura the user has, he is engulfed in flames of that particular color.

Let's say the user has a silver Aura. After activating the Kekkei Genkai, he would then have silver flames emanating from his body. These flames would not hurt him, of course. He can then summon the flames to for example his hand. By thrusting his hand outwards, the amount of Aura concentrated in that particular area would be unleashed, hurting opponents or objects in its way.

The user can also use Aura for a variaty of other uses, most of which depend on the type of Aura. The use of Aura can also be done without the Kekkei Genkai, but it takes a lot more energy and it's not nearly as strong that way.

Special Kekkei Genkai Techniques:

Aura Style: Energy Tremor
(Aura is summoned to the user's hands. The user then punches the earth with his hands, which results in the Aura exploding around the user, hurting everything in a certain radius.)

Aura Style: Burning Senbon
(Aura is shaped into millions of small needles which are let loose at the same time. They fly in a straight line, able to pierce a human's skin to the bone.)

Aura Style: Barrage
(The user summons Aura to his legs and arms, boosting his taijutsu moves with extra speed and strength. As soon as the opponent is brought into contact with Aura, he will be knocked backwards and, depending on the type of Aura and the amount of it, hurt or even slightly burned.)

Note: These are basic Techniques, the uses vary from Aura type to Aura type.

Bio/History:
Many years ago, the Reiki Clan seemed to just pop out of nowhere, with powerful members and a fearsome Kekkei Genkai. Who founded the village and who created the Kekkei Genkai is a mystery. The Reiki vanished as soon as the appeared, leaving people to question their existence but whenever there was a large war or a similar distaster, the Reiki appeared again, sometimes fighting, sometimes just watching. From time to time, villagers would run away from their village and join the Clan but they how and why is a mystery.

Aura Types:

Blue: A common Aura type. Allows the user to sharpen their Aura and cut through many weapons, even jutsu or other Kekkei Genkai.

Green: Not very common. With this type of Aura, the user can manipulate small animals and opponent's (weak) clones. Using the Kekkei Genkai, the user can form their green Aura into thin objects like whips or even a vine that wraps around the opponent.

Red: Uncommon. This type is very strong and it can burn the opponent on contact. With the help of the Kekkei Genkai, the user can cause large explosions or fires using their Aura.

Silver: Uncommon. A strong Aura type, which is at the same time a sensory type. The user can close his eyes and use the Aura to detect any living beings in a certain radius. With the Kekkei Genkai the user can use his Aura to increase his speed tremendously.

There are many more and these paragraphs only slightly touch the many powers and uses of Aura. The nature of Aura depends on the personality and chakra of the user. Not every Shinobi can master his/her Aura, so it is rumored that the Clan picks the Ninja who can control their Aura.

Okay, so I added Location and Aura Types, since I thought they were somewhat important. I guess I could have done a better job but it's too late now.

I'll probably submit in the other threads as well but not today! xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I ish a writer. :3
Well, excuuuse me, Princess. xD
I'm not a Naruto Fangirl, I just couldn't think of a name
Conversation of the month:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori
...icle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami
I hate you, I was eating an apple, and now I'm coughing because it went down the wrong pipe. Go to hell you selfish bastard.

Falling head-first,
with a slight sense of fear.
Crashing through clouds,
with a sick knot of dread.
Tumbling past air

with nobody near.
Nothing but blurs,
of feelings I've fled.

Monstrous joy,
for all that appears
gone
but is really there.
And yet as I fall
all I can do,
is watch
while I'm falling through air.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Clan Submissions Thread

Looks good.
Closed Thread