Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #41
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: FIFA Art Compitition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
YES you have to bring a brush or I will. xD
okei...
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
/wasted my time i see/

'thanks'
well i told you so...

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #42
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
/wasted my time i see/

'thanks'
You can try again, but make it your own style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
okei...

well i told you so...
Hehehe............. Wear your hair down tommorrow. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #43
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You can try again, but make it your own style.

Hehehe............. Wear your hair down tommorrow. xD
kiko, he's not that stupid...

fine...

~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
~DA

Old 07-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #44
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
kiko, he's not that stupid...

fine...
I wasn't saying he is and way!
Quote:
Oh you mean drawing those 10 drawings from scratch wasnt me? Whatever im done, those ma drawings if i win hooray, if not it was suc a waste of time.
Just draw one, and don't be a sore loser/winner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:16 PM   #45
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Im not drawing anything else for this compitition -.-
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:16 PM   #46
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Then don't........

^ My future wife.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #47
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I wasn't saying he is and way!

Just draw one, and don't be a sore loser/winner.
sure >.> <.<

Quote:
Im not drawing anything else for this compitition -.-
you seem pissed :/

~Mai
~Gaara
~DA

Old 07-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #48
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Not our fault you wasted your time on an art contest, ONLINE.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #49
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Now ima mow te thread -.-

(>")>\.=. ..........................
Old 07-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #50
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hmm, how about you put urself in my position were i wqsted basically half my day for nothing, would you be pissed?
i'm sorry

Quote:
Now ima mow te thread -.-

(>")>\.=. ..........................
kirby?

~Mai
~Gaara
~DA

Old 07-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #51
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thats Sir Kirby Of Epic Awesomness Lawn Mowing to you -.-
Old 07-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #52
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thats Sir Kirby Of Epic Awesomness Lawn Mowing to you -.-
aww...somebody's cranky, you wanna take a nap?
Spoiler:
with kiko of course >.> <.<

~Mai
~Gaara
~DA

Old 07-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #53
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/nukes the thread/
Old 07-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #54
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Stop spamming.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:45 AM   #55
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

They don't look like they from South Africa. lol

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:47 AM   #56
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes Blackie.

>.> 100 posts...

Yes

Almost everything from a Naruto Sasuke soccer picture.
Oh

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #57
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The pic I did:
Spoiler:

I hope you like it!
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #58
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
The pic I did:
Spoiler:

I hope you like it!
KK... added up

^ My future wife.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:39 PM   #59
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
The pic I did:
Spoiler:

I hope you like it!
The asian chick is cute, xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #60
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
The asian chick is cute, xD
If she was real. xD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote