Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 501 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
The Danzo/Madara meeting is going to be epic.
Bell yeah!

Although, I am still disappointed we didn't have Sai Shaft telling us flash backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomgirl14 View Post
Right, I think it was during Kyubi attack.

But here's the thing...

Why did he have the whole clan killed off? :/

I'm totally siding with you though... but still if he did meet then... just why?

It could go with my theory that,

Spoiler:

Madara can time travel...
Well, Danzo probably thought the Uchiha clan was involved. OR maybe Danzo meets Madara, but doesn't realize it is Madara... yet.

Thus, he thinks it just an Uchiha clan memeber.

Heck, Madara may have done this intentionally to have Danzo go after the Uchiha caln.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 07-07-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #42
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Can someone please send me the link to this chapther through PM. I really wanna read it. =P
Old 07-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Definitely...I think this is where he will realize that Madara is still alive...seeing this masked man controlling the Kyuubi and then maybe hearing from his clan how Uchiha Madara was the only Uchiha capable of that.

LOL You're even more addicted to Danzou than me to Itachi. Still, I think he lied in order to have an "easier" time winning Sasuke over...think about it, if he said that he did use the Kyuubi to attack the village then it was because of that that everything else even happened to the Uchiha clan in the first place. But if he says that the Kyuubi was a natural disaster than it makes the Uchiha seem more like martyrs of some kind and makes Sasuke even angrier that they would be blamed without there having being any Uchiha interference at all (in this case Madara) or at least that's my opinion.

Wait didn't Madara say specifically that they hadn't seen each other since the night of the Uchiha massacre...maybe I don't remember correctly....
I do love me some Danzo. Eh...I think Madara telling Sasuke he was planning to kill the Uchiha clan is just as bad. Sasuke is a crap sack.

He said that night or something to that effect. It wasn't the Uchiha massacre specifically. It seemed like that was implied, but you know Kishimoto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #44
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I suspect Sasuke has plans to later kill off Madara but yes he's an idiot.

He's an idiot because it's painfully obvious he's doing exactly what Madara wants.
But thats just it, I believe that Sasuke knows that he's doing what Madaras wants and he also knows that the only way to complete his goals and to get what he want is by allowing Madara to do what he needs to do, for instance... the death of the almighty Danzo and i guess you can say his EMS.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #45
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I do love me some Danzo. Eh...I think Madara telling Sasuke he was planning to kill the Uchiha clan is just as bad. Sasuke is a crap sack.

He said that night or something to that effect. It wasn't the Uchiha massacre specifically. It seemed like that was implied, but you know Kishimoto.
lol Nah...I mean he had to admit to hating them otherwise what was his excuse for helping Itachi that night? Itachi had been ordered to but not Madara...I think he needed to admit hating them and wanting revenge but then making them seem like they were completely innocent for the kyuubi attack so that the Leaf's suspicion on the Uchiha was completely undeserved...

Oh ok
Old 07-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #46
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lolohwd says" seeing kushina screaming in pain and struggling....................Hot and sexy"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #47
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

Heck, Madara may have done this intentionally to have Danzo go after the Uchiha caln.
Exactly, and damn, Madara is oooooone smart dude.

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 07-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #48
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol Nah...I mean he had to admit to hating them otherwise what was his excuse for helping Itachi that night? Itachi had been ordered to but not Madara...I think he needed to admit hating them and wanting revenge but then making them seem like they were completely innocent for the kyuubi attack so that the Leaf's suspicion on the Uchiha was completely undeserved...

Oh ok
I guess, but Sasuke should have killed Madara then and there if he were consistent in anyway.

Quote:
Exactly, and damn, Madara is oooooone smart dude.
Maybe, although Danzo may just have decided the Uchiha needed to die because they were just evil in of themselves and used the Nine Tails attack as justification.

He wasn't very wrong on that one.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #49
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_Slayer View Post
But thats just it, I believe that Sasuke knows that he's doing what Madaras wants and he also knows that the only way to complete his goals and to get what he want is by allowing Madara to do what he needs to do, for instance... the death of the almighty Danzo and i guess you can say his EMS.

Sasuke will either be revealed to a complete moron or a complete genius.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #50
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Maybe, although Danzo may just have decided the Uchiha needed to die because they were just evil in of themselves and used the Nine Tails attack as justification.

He wasn't very wrong on that one.
Or he just wanted Sishui (sp?) sharingan... :/

It's really a toss up. This calls for Sai Shaft.

But I don't think he likes me...

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 07-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #51
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I guess, but Sasuke should have killed Madara then and there if he were consistent in anyway.
Oh yeah I won't argue that one
Quote:
Sasuke will either be revealed to a complete moron or a complete genius.
I'm gonna go with the first....
Old 07-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #52
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh yeah I won't argue that one

I'm gonna go with the first....

With how the story is headed, Sasuke is definitely looking like a complete moron. However I won't be surprised if Kishimoto retcons Sasuke into a
complete genius just like how he retcon evil Itachi into good Itachi.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Or he just wanted Sishui (sp?) sharingan... :/

It's really a toss up. This calls for Sai Shaft.

But I don't think he likes me...
Shishui.

Nonsense, Sai Shaft is love machine to all the chicks.

I thought I probably should tone it down for you younger ladies.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #54
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

Uh... I'm 14... 0_0

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 07-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #55
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
With how the story is headed, Sasuke is definitely looking like a complete moron. However I won't be surprised if Kishimoto retcons Sasuke into a
complete genius just like how he retcon evil Itachi into good Itachi.
Mmm..Itachi Twist.

Blech...Sasuke Sludge.

@Some: I didn't need to know that. I just saying you are young no matter what.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #56
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shishui.

Nonsense, Sai Shaft is love machine to all the chicks.

I thought I probably should tone it down for you younger ladies.

Shisui is the proper spelling.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #57
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Uh... I'm 14... 0_0
Hence a younger lady. Remember Wooster is old.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #58
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

@Wooster. Sowwie.

EDIT: @sticky, Exactly how old is he?

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 07-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #59
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shisui is the proper spelling.
Didn't you see the wink?

Quote:
Hence a younger lady. Remember Wooster is old.
Sometimes you really wish the filters weren't in place, but...

Go suck an egg, give yourself a dozen paper cuts and jump into a lake of lemon juice you filthy animal!!!

Edit: @Some 94.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #60
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

@Wooster Was that Sai Shaft line intended for me?

Now I'm not.

The end