Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Reikai V.S 16

Starting Distance: 9 meters.

I have finally been accepted into the Dark Espada and I've decided to go celebrate by fighting someone to test my power. While walking through Hueco Mundo, I come across someone who seems like a pretty decent Arrancar. Without giving him any warning, I fire a Cero from the fingertips of my right index finger and my right middle finger. I then shoot a Bala that follows on top of the Cero.

Last edited by Reikai Hezamu; 07-06-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Reikai V.S 16

There remake your first move.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
Starting Distance: 9 meters.

I have finally been accepted into the Dark Espada and I've decided to go celebrate by fighting someone to test my power. While walking through Hueco Mundo, I come across someone who seems like a pretty decent Arrancar. Without giving him any warning, I fire a Cero from the fingertips of my right index finger and my right middle finger. I then shoot a Bala that follows on top of the Cero.
I'm just going too counter ok.

*I was walking through Hueco Mundo. When I sense someone near me. From what I can tell its a DE. I then see him start too attack me. As I quickly bite my left thumb. I place my right hand on my Zanp. As I then quickly gather SP into my Zanp. I place my left thumb down on the blade. As you hear me say.* Release Yourself Blood Dragon!!!!!. *As I then quickly release my Zanp out towards you releasing the massive dragon. As the dargon then flys towards your attacks destroying them with ease. As I then quickly soindo behind with my blade around your neck.* This is the power of a true Espada young one. *As my blade is glowing bright red right now. As I quickly soindo away into the distance. I stab my Zanp down into the ground. I then place my left hand down on the ground. As a circle then appears around me. As I then twist my sword into the ground more. Releasing my dragon down into the earth. As I rise my left hand up into the air. Releasing a massive red cero. I then fire it off into the sky. My cero then starts too fall down towards you. My dargon then rises up from the ground below you. As now you have two attacks too deal with.*

There hahahaha thats what its all about.

YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
I'm just going too counter ok.

*I was walking through Hueco Mundo. When I sense someone near me. From what I can tell its a DE. I then see him start too attack me. As I quickly bite my left thumb. I place my right hand on my Zanp. As I then quickly gather SP into my Zanp. I place my left thumb down on the blade. As you hear me say.* Release Yourself Blood Dragon!!!!!. *As I then quickly release my Zanp out towards you releasing the massive dragon. As the dargon then flys towards your attacks destroying them with ease. As I then quickly soindo behind with my blade around your neck.* This is the power of a true Espada young one. *As my blade is glowing bright red right now. As I quickly soindo away into the distance. I stab my Zanp down into the ground. I then place my left hand down on the ground. As a circle then appears around me. As I then twist my sword into the ground more. Releasing my dragon down into the earth. As I rise my left hand up into the air. Releasing a massive red cero. I then fire it off into the sky. My cero then starts too fall down towards you. My dargon then rises up from the ground below you. As now you have two attacks too deal with.*

There hahahaha thats what its all about.

While my opponent is firing his Massive Red Cero, I unsheathe my Zanpauto and I say "Kurai hi". My Zanpakuto is then covered with gray flames. Out of no where, I sense something emerging from underground. Quickly before the Cero and whatever it is underground reaches me, I release a giant sphere of gray flames which I am inside of to reduce the damage of the attacks and possibly save myself from harm's way.

After the impact of the two attacks, I take a quick moment to clam down and prepare to continue the battle. After glaring at my opponent, I then swing my Zanpakuto horizontally. A wide horizontal wave of gray flames emerges from my blade and is aimed for my opponent. I then repeat this action three more times. While these attacks are on his hands, I begin to charge a Massive Gray Cero.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #5
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
While my opponent is firing his Massive Red Cero, I unsheathe my Zanpauto and I say "Kurai hi". My Zanpakuto is then covered with gray flames. Out of no where, I sense something emerging from underground. Quickly before the Cero and whatever it is underground reaches me, I release a giant sphere of gray flames which I am inside of to reduce the damage of the attacks and possibly save myself from harm's way.

After the impact of the two attacks, I take a quick moment to clam down and prepare to continue the battle. After glaring at my opponent, I then swing my Zanpakuto horizontally. A wide horizontal wave of gray flames emerges from my blade and is aimed for my opponent. I then repeat this action three more times. While these attacks are on his hands, I begin to charge a Massive Gray Cero.
Not bad young one.

*I see my opponent block all of my attacks.* Tell me young one did Yori send you after me. *I then see him start his attacks again. As I quickly start too swing my sword towards his attack. As I swing it red waves of SP start too release themselves out towards your attack. As the attacks hit they start too explode on contact. As I then sense my opponent charging up a powerful attack. I then quickly soindo away leaving an AI in my place. I also hide my SP so you can't find me. As I then appear far off in the distances. I sit down and await your next attack.*
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quick question. What's "AI"?
Old 07-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #7
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Quick question. What's "AI"?

Its an After Image of yourself.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not bad young one.

*I see my opponent block all of my attacks.* Tell me young one did Yori send you after me. *I then see him start his attacks again. As I quickly start too swing my sword towards his attack. As I swing it red waves of SP start too release themselves out towards your attack. As the attacks hit they start too explode on contact. As I then sense my opponent charging up a powerful attack. I then quickly soindo away leaving an AI in my place. I also hide my SP so you can't find me. As I then appear far off in the distances. I sit down and await your next attack.*
"No one sent me to do anything. I attacked you on my own free will" As the impact of my attacks and your attacks clash and cause an explosion, my Massive Gray Cero is fully charged. As the smokescreen from the explosion clears up, my opponent is no where to be found. Still holding the Cero in my hand, I lazily throw it in the direction of my opponent's previous location which causes a loud and powerful explosion which also creates a giant crater in the ground. "*Sigh* Where the hell did he go...? I can't sense his Spiritual Energy. He must've concealed it. Coward..." Being too lazy to hunt down an opponent due to my laid back and lazy attitude, I jump down into the crater and I lay down awaiting my opponent to show up or reveal any kind of strong SE.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #9
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
"No one sent me to do anything. I attacked you on my own free will" As the impact of my attacks and your attacks clash and cause an explosion, my Massive Gray Cero is fully charged. As the smokescreen from the explosion clears up, my opponent is no where to be found. Still holding the Cero in my hand, I lazily throw it in the direction of my opponent's previous location which causes a loud and powerful explosion which also creates a giant crater in the ground. "*Sigh* Where the hell did he go...? I can't sense his Spiritual Energy. He must've concealed it. Coward..." Being too lazy to hunt down an opponent due to my laid back and lazy attitude, I jump down into the crater and I lay down awaiting my opponent to show up or reveal any kind of strong SE.
Really well your not bad.

*As my opponents attacks are over. I stand up and put away my Zanp. I then take my left thumb and drawn a circle on the palm of my right hand. As I then quickly soindo above you releasing a cero from my left hand. As I then soindo again back up into the sky. SP starts too gather around the circle. As my SP then starts too turn red again. I release a powerful beam of red SP down on top of you. I then flip over as I start too fall towards earth. I then grab two Zanp one from my back and the other from my hip. I then place both of them together. As they both start too glow red. I start too spin. As I then release my red SP around my body forming a drill. As I form this drill I gather speed.* In this cause lets just say. My drill will cut right though any defense you might have.* I then smash down right on top of you. Hoping too have cut you right in half.*
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #10
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I want an active fight so bad!

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:07 AM   #11
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

*Bump*
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #12
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Bump*
I made a counter, but then my computer turned off. Too lazy to redo it right now. I'll counter later on today.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #13
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
I made a counter, but then my computer turned off. Too lazy to redo it right now. I'll counter later on today.

Ok well i'm only online for three and a half more hours.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #14
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Really well your not bad.

*As my opponents attacks are over. I stand up and put away my Zanp. I then take my left thumb and drawn a circle on the palm of my right hand. As I then quickly soindo above you releasing a cero from my left hand. As I then soindo again back up into the sky. SP starts too gather around the circle. As my SP then starts too turn red again. I release a powerful beam of red SP down on top of you. I then flip over as I start too fall towards earth. I then grab two Zanp one from my back and the other from my hip. I then place both of them together. As they both start too glow red. I start too spin. As I then release my red SP around my body forming a drill. As I form this drill I gather speed.* In this cause lets just say. My drill will cut right though any defense you might have.* I then smash down right on top of you. Hoping too have cut you right in half.*
While still laying down in the crater, my opponent suddenly appears out of no where above me and fires a Cero. Without any hestitation or worries, I take my Zanpakuto which who is still covered in a shroud of gray flames and I release another giant sphere of gray flames which I am inside of. This should protect me from the Cero.

I then start to sense a large amount of spiritual energy coming from my opponent. I notice him preparing to make another attack. His hand begins to glow red so I Soindo from inside of my giant sphere and I appear about 20 feet behind my opponent. He then releases a beam of red spiritual energy which strikes my giant sphere which I am not in anymore.

Afterwards my sphere disperses and my opponent is retreating back to the ground. I watch him closely as he is unsheathing two blades. He puts the two blades together and they begin to glow red. "Looks like he's gonna attack again" All of a sudden his SE begins skyrocketing. Before he makes his big attack, I whisper "Akuma hi". All of my SE begins to cover my body and my eyes turn red. My SE then turns into dark purple flames and covers every part of my body. "Behold my mighty Resurreccion form! Prepare to die!"

As my opponent is spinning faster and faster towards me covered with red SE in the shape of a drill, I release a giant blast of dark purple fire in the shape of a dragon to intercept the drill attack and disperse the SE. It should be powerful enough to do so. After that, I then fire consecutive shots of dark purple Bala towards you.

Last edited by Reikai Hezamu; 07-07-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #15
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Ok so how did you dodge my last attack?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #16
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ok so how did you dodge my last attack?
What the heck? I'm just now realizing my whole post didn't come out. The last paragraph and a little bit of the thrid paragraph didn't show up. Eh, oh well. I'll fix it later.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #17
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
What the heck? I'm just now realizing my whole post didn't come out. The last paragraph and a little bit of the thrid paragraph didn't show up. Eh, oh well. I'll fix it later.

Ok well i'll wait again I guess.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 07-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #18
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ok well i'll wait again I guess.
Edited. Counter whenever you want to.