Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
yoh kun
Banned

yoh kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default naruto clash of ninja tornment

Rules
No dic connecting
sasuke is banned
No hacks
No spaming
Best 2/3
If double ko redo the match
No trash talk
Battles will be fought one on one

If you want to join post your fc in your post
1.yoh/lelouch fc:
2.leo fc: 5285-1520-1145
3.shika-fiend fc:1119-0546-9894
4.l_lawliet fc: 4941-5616-1829
5.geogreymon 0818-4009-4230
shikafiend vs lelou(me)
leo vs geogreymon

Last edited by yoh kun; 07-20-2010 at 05:10 PM.
yoh kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: naruto clash of ninja tornment

Why is Deidara banned, hmmmm? What do you mean by double KO, hmmm?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'll join if Tarkorotsu joins.

senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #4
yoh kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Lawliet View Post
Why is Deidara banned, hmmmm? What do you mean by double KO, hmmm?
because he is to good in this game

@senbonzakura
get him to post then
Old 07-07-2010, 01:21 AM   #5
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nope never mind, I'll join with or without him. Is this two man squad or single? I'll add my FC later.

senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoh kun View Post
because he is to good in this game

@senbonzakura
get him to post then
You're thinking of Sasuke. And Deidara's only good if you know his combos. And it's kinda unfair 'cause I memorized lots of them.

And by double KO, do you mean two wins in a row? If so, that sucks, and that's unfair to the person that won fair and square.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
yoh kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
You're thinking of Sasuke. And Deidara's only good if you know his combos. And it's kinda unfair 'cause I memorized lots of them.

And by double KO, do you mean two wins in a row? If so, that sucks, and that's unfair to the person that won fair and square.
i mean as in if you both kill each other at the same time
also if you i can bann sasuke in exange for deidara.
@@senbonzakura
it is one on one/ 1 vs 1
Old 07-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
i mean as in if you both kill each other at the same time
also if you i can bann sasuke in exange for deidara.
@@senbonzakura
it is one on one/ 1 vs 1
Oh, okay.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #9
yoh kun
Banned

hey shika fiend you forgot to post your fc
Old 07-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #10
L_Lawliet
Chunin

I don't think any character should be banned, almost all characters have moves they can exploit to be 'cheap'. Examples: naruto down A, Kankuro grab, Garra sand pillars, Komachi weapons, Itachi clones, Kisame water prison.

All of these moves can be countered, all you have to do is think outside the box. For Sasuke just move to the edge of the stage, Diedara just throw weapons, etc.

!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #11
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hey shika fiend you forgot to post your fc
My FC is in my siggy, but I don't want to join the tournament yet. I need to practice a little bit.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #12
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i'll join in on this tournement my fc: 5285-1520-1145

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #13
yoh kun
Banned

added you
Old 07-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #14
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

coolz

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #15
yoh kun
Banned

we need a few more people now
Old 07-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #16
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

yeah now we just have to wait

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 07-11-2010, 08:09 PM   #17
L_Lawliet
Chunin

Sorry but this will be all the people you will get, these clash of ninja forums are not what they used to be. Even the previous tournaments were never finished.

!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:10 PM   #18
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

aww man ^, oh well least we got a few people

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 07-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #19
yoh kun
Banned

that's sad but i guess i will start up the tornment
Old 07-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #20
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

kay i'll wait til we're ready then

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10