Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Gaara's Jutsu's What's Your Favourite? (Multi-Choice)
Armor of Sand 40 33.61%
Desert Suspension 29 24.37%
Feigning Sleep Technique 18 15.13%
Prison Sand Burial 45 37.82%
Quicksand Waterfall Flow 24 20.17%
Sand Binding Coffin 64 53.78%
Sand Binding Prison 38 31.93%
Sand Bullet Sphere (Anime only) 25 21.01%
Sand Clone Technique 28 23.53%
Sand Drizzle 23 19.33%
Sand Shuriken 32 26.89%
Sand Waterfall Funeral 25 21.01%
Sand Waterfall Imperial Funeral 35 29.41%
Shield of Sand 34 28.57%
Sky Sand Protective Wall 28 23.53%
Sphere of Sand 28 23.53%
Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle (Manga only) 22 18.49%
Third Eye 47 39.50%
Ultimately Hard Absolute Attack: Spear of Shukaku (Anime only) 29 24.37%
Ultimately Hard Absolute Defense: Shield of Shukaku 32 26.89%
Wind Style: Infinite Sand Cloud Great Breakthrough 28 23.53%
Other/Undecided or Don't Know 23 19.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #1041
amartetsu
Apprentice Genin

Location: in a small cardboard box in the middle of the street :D
amartetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gaara Fan Club, All who love Gaara are Welcome

sorry if i did...
When life gives you lemons... make orange juice.

Official worker of Sagemaster's Burger Paradise!
amartetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #1042
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by amartetsu View Post
sorry if i did...
I didn't mean you have scared someone away ...
I just hope it doesn't scare anyone away.

So cheer up, maybe some may actually join for a piece of cake,
no one never knows what may happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #1043
amartetsu
Apprentice Genin

So everyone get your butts over here if you want cake!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2010, 02:44 PM   #1044
Itachi Knows Pain
Ninja Academy Student

Itachi Knows Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

actually sand cake sounds good
Itachi Knows Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #1045
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So everyone get your butts over here if you want cake!!!!!!!!!!!
You are quite the character aren't you ?

At least you were thoughtful, and considered to bring something to eat, many just come and chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Knows Pain View Post
I wish you two luck, I would though, I don't want sand in my mouth before I go to sleep.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-06-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #1046
amartetsu
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
yayz'z! *gives cake*

Old 07-06-2010, 02:47 PM   #1047
amartetsu
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
You are quite the character aren't you ?

At least you were thoughtful, and considered to bring something to eat, many just come and chat.
Yeah... I am. maybe the king doesn't want me as a first hand...

Old 07-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #1048
Itachi Knows Pain
Ninja Academy Student

Itachi Knows Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks for the cake
Itachi Knows Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #1049
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love gaara :3

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #1050
amartetsu
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
thanks for the cake
no problem. i know summoning jutsu: cake

Old 07-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #1051
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah... I am. maybe the king doesn't want me as a first hand...
Wrong Thread, this is to discuss Gaara, though if you check out the RP Thread there is an audience waiting for you, to attend.
I have a link on my signature if you want to get there directly.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-06-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #1052
amartetsu
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Wrong Thread, this is to discuss Gaara, though if you check out the RP Thread there is an audience waiting for you, to attend.
yeah... sorry... i'm fried... it's sooooooooooo hot here...

Old 07-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #1053
Tenten_Hyuga
Academy Graduate

Tenten_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haha. I love Gaara...He's soooo cool...
Tenten_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #1054
amartetsu
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenten_Hyuga View Post
have some cake! *hands cake*

Old 07-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #1055
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenten_Hyuga View Post
I will add you to the members list, please feel free to engage or start any topic on Gaara here.

Welcome ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-06-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #1056
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello fellow gaara fans (^_^)

garraswerewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #1057
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf View Post
hello fellow gaara fans (^_^)
Hello,
There is apparently sand cake to eat feel free to have a piece ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #1058
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Hi I'm back!

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #1059
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

*Appears Zetsu style next to the sand cake*
*Takes a piece*
*Disappears*

Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #1060
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Hi I'm back!
Hello, long time no see, I added a link to you Fan Club ***V*** from the first post, have you seen the new banner for this club, and the members have doubled since you were last here.

Care for some Sand Cake that a newer member brought with them?

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-06-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Tags
fan club for gaara fans, kazekage gaara, sand manipulation, the kazekage, the sandman, the shukaku host