Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Will Mankind Ever Reach Mars?

Debate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Will Mankind Ever Reach Mars?

Well we have technically "reached" it already.

But if you are talking about actually setting foot on the Red Planet,

then it comes down to the amount of time it takes to have the proper equipment

verses how fast we are killing eachother

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
EdFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I don't think is a debate. They will eventually make it to Mars give or take many years.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I don't think is a debate. They will eventually make it to Mars give or take many years.
Sure it is. It might be impossible for mankind to reach mars.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Sure it is. It might be impossible for mankind to reach mars.
It would take a space ship, 2 or 4 years (I forget) to get to Mars right now. The problems are to counter the man and machine variables. Which will only take time to figure out. They already put people in a mock space ship in a mock mission to Mars for the entire real length of the trip just to find out what will happen.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

We have to branch out to other planets at some point in time, unless we cull the human population. If we cannot even reach mars then we are doomed.

Either we land on mars or die.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sure, as long as we don't have to worry about bringing them back.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

yes but after a day they will all be killed by martins and the government is gonna hide that and say:the space ship exploded

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
We have to branch out to other planets at some point in time, unless we cull the human population. If we cannot even reach mars then we are doomed.

Either we land on mars or die.

Sounds like that one space movie that forgot about.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:44 AM   #10
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why not? probably.

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:18 AM   #11
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriroar View Post
why not? probably.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is why not

...At least in my case.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

No. I don't think we will to be completely honest. Even if we did what would be the point? Reaching Mars is a HUGE step away from colonizing it.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #13
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
No. I don't think we will to be completely honest. Even if we did what would be the point? Reaching Mars is a HUGE step away from colonizing it.

Well the point would be to visit it for the sake of visiting it.
What's the point of climbing Mount Everest? Because it's there.

Of course when tax dollars are paying for it...then yes it needs a point.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #14
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
To prove that we can get there, for the reason I already stated in this thread.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #15
Firechakra
Academy Graduate

Firechakra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How will we reach Mars is the question.

Mars has no living things, and no water (unless you count the North and South poles on Mars) How are we gonna plant food and other things on Mars? Plus, how will we put water and oxygen on Mars? We need to figure out the answers to those questions before we can colonize Mars or any other planet for that matter.
Firechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #16
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

At the rate technology is advancing, it's only a matter of time until we are able to live elsewhere. Probably not in our lifetimes, but in the distant future. Afterall, if planet Earth is going to get obliterated by the Sun going supernova, they better find a way to live on other planets by then!

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 07-07-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
narutoobsession
Ninja Academy Student

narutoobsession is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Will Mankind Ever Reach Mars?
I think I saw in some magazine that they are already training people to go there. So, yes.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #18
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

eventally yes

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #19
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Manned mission to Mars in 2019 (A Proposal, 09)

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote