Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #21
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Hinata!!!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:17 AM   #22
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NaruHina, for sure. I don't hate or even necessarily dislike NaruSaku. It's okay, to me. But I think that NaruHina is way better. I've loved it from the beginning.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #23
razor91327
Academy Graduate

razor91327 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hmm I say NaruSaku for facts and that Hinata is ugly...
Although Hinata did confess her love for Naruto he didn't remember she did, so obviously Kishimoto blew such a moment off as if it didn't actually happen. Also, after he puts a whole bunch of Sakura moments to devalue Hinata's confession too. Plus I'll put my own personal opinion here, it irritates me that Hinata is so shy that it consumes most of her personality. Sakura's character is much more believable (although it looks like Kishimoto is degrading girls by saying girls being violent is the only way he'd know how to make a normal girl) -sigh- but some of my opinion has to go to eye colors. I love blue/green eyes but white eyes without pupils is some what disturbing. Sorry for the super long post.
razor91327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:26 AM   #24
Your Mother
Freshmen Academy Student

Your Mother is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Narusaku cause I love Sakura
Your Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #25
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruhina...thats true love right there.
Spoiler:
lmao i cried like a baby when i watched episode 166..

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #26
k0nohaBound
Apprentice Genin

Location: The space where light touches the world brightest, and peace reigns throughout...
k0nohaBound is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina because they complete each other, they're practically opposite personalities but they would easily be able to understand each other. And I see Naruto as a brother to Sakura.

Spoiler:
Plus Sakura put the icing on the cake with her fake confession.
k0nohaBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #27
k0nohaBound
Apprentice Genin

Location: The space where light touches the world brightest, and peace reigns throughout...

There also has been like a million of these threads and NaruHina won near every one of them.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:57 AM   #28
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:05 AM   #29
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I whonder why there are so much more NaruHina fans then NaruSaku fans?

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #30
k0nohaBound
Apprentice Genin

It wouldn't be so much that way if Sakura didn't pull that little stunt to deceive Naruto.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:12 AM   #31
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

but the I love you part she realy ment and the ohter parts she said it because she didn't whant Naruto to be in danger

Old 07-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #32
k0nohaBound
Apprentice Genin

I guess that makes sense still i felt bad for naruto he went freak out mode after that
Old 07-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #33
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nohaBound View Post
I guess that makes sense still i felt bad for naruto he went freak out mode after that
yea but he is happy now though with his mohter with him. but I think he will be

chaseing Madara ahter he hears what happen the his mohter and fahter

Old 07-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #34
k0nohaBound
Apprentice Genin

of course he will since when hasn't he gone in head first without thinking
Old 07-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #35
Vanish
Genin

Vanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
I wish people used these more often.

Fear
Despair
あなたの血は私の治療である
I have an idea, lets make it rain blood.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% of kids that listen to real music, put this in your signature.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #36
k0nohaBound
Apprentice Genin

Sorry got outta hand.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:51 PM   #37
Izumi
Ninja Academy Student

Izumi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina...
She loved him for like... almost 10 years?
Izumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #38
razor91327
Academy Graduate

razor91327 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
NaruHina...
She loved him for like... almost 10 years?
that would mean she loved him since she was 6 o.o
people don't have a sexual preference when they're six
Old 07-05-2010, 02:02 PM   #39
Izumi
Ninja Academy Student

Izumi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor91327 View Post
that would mean she loved him since she was 6 o.o
people don't have a sexual preference when they're six
I through she had a crush on him when she started academy... I'm not sure, maybe she was 8...
I'm sorry if I don't remember correctly, or I misunderstand...
Izumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #40
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I vote NaruHina for the 3 reasons that:

1; Sakura doesn't deserve him. He's not someones second choice, he doesn't deserve that. (And no, i dont see Hinata as a second choice, as i believe Naruto's "Love" feelings for Sakura, faded pretty fast in Shippuden and got made into some Sibling "love"-feelings And it would make Naruto the second choice, as Sakura still loves Sasuke, atleast that's what i think, which would only make her change her mind, if Sasuke died or she realized that she cant get Sasuke)

2; Hinata has cared for Naruto for an immense amount of time. And Naruto knows that after the confession at the pain incident. Which, i dont think was just blown away, but rather kept aside (Not Naruto keeping it aside, but Kishimoto), while they're doing the warfare and the protection of Naruto (Which is, by keeping him away from everyone/everything. (Tho he's not kept away anymore, cos' he went to to the battlefield by himself (That's where the Manga's at, atm))) (She kinda knows what Naruto is capable of after Pain but she still cares and wishes him to be okay at all time)

3; They fit so well together imo. I feel like, it's Minato + Kushina all over if they went together (Hinata as Minato, Naruto as Kushina). As Minato was the one who calmed Kushina down, i think Naruto needs Hinata to calm him down. (From being so reckless and sometimes stupid) (Kushina did till Naruto to find someone like her, but i think of it as a joke from the mothers side, as she was all like Naruto when she was younger)

Last edited by Graceland; 07-21-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote