Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:08 AM   #1
!Believe_it!
Freshmen Academy Student

!Believe_it! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to !Believe_it!
Talking The End of Naruto..

Guys what do u think wud be the most awesome way to finish of naruto ? and like when as a hokage blah blah

I hope itsa good ending who gives the best idea gets rep+ deal?>.>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!Believe_it! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:14 AM   #2
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The End of Naruto..

But you have neutral rep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:21 AM   #3
!Believe_it!
Freshmen Academy Student

wat u mean all i wanted to say we wud give the person with best idea + rep thats all lol
Old 07-04-2010, 03:22 AM   #4
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
What he said. ^

I think a great ending would be a group of academy students playing around and then a blonde one and black haired one are like staring each other down. Then two voices break the silence, Naruto saying "Come on, [Instert Name Here], it's time to go home. Then Sasuke saying "Let's go, [Instert Name Here]. As they start walking different directions Naruto and Sasuke's eyes meet for a few seconds. Then music plays in the background as the sun sets and it shows the hokage heads, Naruto's being right next to Tsunade's.

I'm not really good in explaining stuff so...yeah. lol
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:24 AM   #5
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Believe_it! View Post
wat u mean all i wanted to say we wud give the person with best idea + rep thats all lol
It means that you can't give anyone a uprep because you have neutral rep.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:27 AM   #6
!Believe_it!
Freshmen Academy Student

ohh i cant then why didnt i start with 1 rep or something lol anyway someone give me rep so i can give others..
Old 07-04-2010, 03:28 AM   #7
!Believe_it!
Freshmen Academy Student

anyway till now naruto uzumaki is winning lol nice ending it wud be cooler with some blood muahah
Old 07-04-2010, 03:34 AM   #8
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Believe_it! View Post
ohh i cant then why didnt i start with 1 rep or something lol anyway someone give me rep so i can give others..
That would be rep abuse.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:51 AM   #9
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

And Rep Abuse = Breaking Rules

You must earn the rep.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:30 AM   #10
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
/beat me to it

--
any ways *I get bounse points for making this in early 09 and still haven't changed a thing about it*

Naruto fights Madara for all that is left to fight for. Sasuke and Naruto have joined together to defeat and win the fight with Madara. At the end of it all Madara gives the final blow to end it all; Naruto gives his final blow too but at the cost of his life. Naruto save his friends and most of all Sasuke. Naruto is dying and nothing can save. Then Sasuke will fall to the ground right by Naruto’s side. Naruto thinks to himself, at least I got to see and fight by Sasuke side for one last time. Then Naruto will manage to say with his last breath ‘’ Hey Sasuke you never broke that bond of ours, here we are side by side all most dead.’’ Sasuke will say his last words ‘’ Yea you right Naruto; I never manage to brake the stupid bond of ours. You Idiot it was all you fault we ended up this way. I never thought that it will end this way.’’ Then it’s starts to rain just like when Sasuke left Kona.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #11
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is litterally like one of ten million threads.

Ahem.
Spoiler:
Naruto and Sasuke team up to kill Madara. Sasuke is dieing. And Naruto is close to death as well. They talk of how great of firends they alwasys were, then Sasuke dies. Upon seeing it, Naruto goes Nine Tails and kills Madara.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote