Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #51021
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

*Forces Muffintop to post a pic*
Old 07-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #51022
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
She already did.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #51023
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
She already did.
I think I will post too.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #51024
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't give me that face /shoots bullets at car
You're my getaway driver. >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
I'm ready when you are. *shows up with........

Spoiler:
Xbox memory card* o_O
D:

Quote:
xD

Quote:
She already did.
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I think I will post too.

Spoiler:
P:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #51025
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
She already did.
When?! Where?!*goes in search of the pic*
Old 07-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #51026
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
You're my getaway driver. >_>

D:

xD

xD

P:
Quote:
When?! Where?!*goes in search of the pic*
O_O WHYNOONETELLME? /drives

A ways back keep looking she might delete them if you're not fast enough
Old 07-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #51027
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

I saw them. That ain't here.*talking about the pics on 2553*
Old 07-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #51028
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
D:
=O What? Not cool enough?

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Old 07-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #51029
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I think I will post too.

Spoiler:
Fake and gay.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #51030
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O_O WHYNOONETELLME? /drives

A ways back keep looking she might delete them if you're not fast enough
IJUSTDID! D8

I don't have any pics of myself on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
=O What? Not cool enough?
You're definitely cool enough. xD

I haven't gotten around to the cord thing yet. I ish sowwy! ;~;

Old 07-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #51031
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

/forgivenesspalooza

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Old 07-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #51032
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Figured I would give Wooster an ego boost and do the same thing.

-----------

My secretary and provider of technical support is Little Miss "Watson" Nabris.

Spoiler:

She is always there to provide the final piece of evidence to expose the fraudsters.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #51033
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
D8

/Getaway car

Luff you too, Sasi. ;3

<333

@Jimbob Do you? Do you REALLY? O.O
i'm feelin the luff

lol ;P <333

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #51034
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
IJUSTDID! D8

I don't have any pics of myself on here.

NOTENUFFTIME /crashes

I know that's the funny part neither do I
Old 07-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #51035
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

...87d

Old 07-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #51036
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
...87d
....P:<
Old 07-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #51037
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
/Makes sure Wooster isn't around >_>

OKAY... so here's me, like, two days ago, okay?
Spoiler:

And this one is, like, five days ago. Idk
Spoiler:

This one is from today. OMG LIKE I LOVE PINK.
Spoiler:

xDDDDD
That's not my aunty I cuddle w/ or did the waltz w/ D:

Quote:
...87d
What's that? dun dun dun!
Quote:
Pixx0r foar Vex mmmmilybby. P:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Luna's very stunning P8

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D

Last edited by TheJapaneseKamikaze; 07-03-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #51038
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #51039
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukiLOVE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to akatsukiLOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraTobi View Post
you look very familliar?...weird

Spoiler:

ZeroRaidoSukki:Yukki

''He loves her..more than she will ever know, or remember''
anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 07-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #51040
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Figured I would give Wooster an ego boost and do the same thing.

-----------

My secretary and provider of technical support is Little Miss "Watson" Nabris.

Spoiler:

She is always there to provide the final piece of evidence to expose the fraudsters.
Am I really that pathetic that teenage girls need to humor me?

Nice pic, though. Really, I should make the three of you the cheerleaders just to spite you all.

Spoiler:

Closed Thread