Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #50841
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seargent Cornbread View Post
WHERE?!

I don't see any ugly in those pictures.
i do. look a little deeper.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #50842
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
How did you figure out that you guys knew each other? o:

It must have been fate! <3
lol yeah...... she just said my name and i knew who she was right away. o.o
God I miss the old days now. >.<
Old 07-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #50843
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
i do. look a little deeper.
#looks deeper# i see your bra
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #50844
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol yeah...... she just said my name and i knew who she was right away. o.o
God I miss the old days now. >.<
Wow, you guys must have been like sisters of the spirit, conjoined at the heart!

I wish I had a relationship like that! >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #50845
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
#looks deeper# i see your bra
>///< not that deep!

Quote:
Wow, you guys must have been like sisters of the spirit, conjoined at the heart!

I wish I had a relationship like that! >.<
ive only knew her for a year but yea. :3
and its kinda a good thing for me right now considering what happened to me recently. o.o but yea its nice.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #50846
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
*Hugs tight*
I missed you! D:
Where have you been?

I thought so, you're crazy like that (in a good way)!
My laptop screwed up so I had to send it in twice because they didn't fix it the first time so yeah.
Quote:
uh....... nyeh! >.<

Spoiler:

just ugly me.

Spoiler:

Ooh..... o.o

Spoiler:

Sideways. o.o
Dammit this is my 5th nosebleed today. Thanks a lot for killing me with beauty. x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinari View Post
oh wow.. tis been a while since i've last been on here hahaha.. um.. i've come back with new pics! ^o^ mrow! <3

Spoiler:

with my cousin <3 <3 shes my bestie hehe
Spoiler:

with cuzzy again! (i wub her <3)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
There's my 6th nosebleed. >.> Great. x3 -plugs nose- Thank you for the death beauty. x3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:02 PM   #50847
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
>///< not that deep!

and its kinda a good thing for me right now considering what happened to me recently. o.o but yea its nice.
Well, my heart goes out to you. <3

If you ever need anything, PM me. :3

I'mma just wander the forums now.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #50848
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
My laptop screwed up so I had to send it in twice because they didn't fix it the first time so yeah.

Dammit this is my 5th nosebleed today. Thanks a lot for killing me with beauty. x3

There's my 6th nosebleed. >.> Great. x3 -plugs nose- Thank you for the death beauty. x3
MATTY!!! U ish beautiful too. xD
Old 07-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #50849
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, my heart goes out to you. <3

If you ever need anything, PM me. :3

I'mma just wander the forums now.
oookk. xD Ta ta. :3
Old 07-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #50850
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
>///< not that deep!

yep i see it and something else i can;t figure out what it is

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #50851
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

thats my necklace my bro gave me.......before he.......died....... >.<
Old 07-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #50852
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
thats my necklace my bro gave me.......before he.......died....... >.<
not that your boob is almost sticking out on one of them

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #50853
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
MATTY!!! U ish beautiful too. xD
Hey Emo! -hugs- Uhm...thanks for the compliment I guess. x3

Old 07-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #50854
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukiLOVE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to akatsukiLOVE

...MY NEW HAIRCUT!!!

Spoiler:

ZeroRaidoSukki:Yukki

''He loves her..more than she will ever know, or remember''
anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #50855
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukiLOVE View Post
Do show.

Edit: Pretty. ^^

Last edited by Sarge's Father; 07-02-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #50856
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
>///< not that deep!
Can I look that deep? xD
Old 07-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #50857
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seargent Cornbread View Post
Can I look that deep? xD
shut uo i can be the only pervert to emo #kills you by showing you a pis of hilary cliton naked#

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #50858
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
Do show.
She did, smart one.

Click on her link.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #50859
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
She did, smart one.

Click on her link.
Ehehe right sorry Luna.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #50860
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sasu's story 3(i know it's getting pathetic, please bare with me T,T)

Spoiler:
this is sasu
Spoiler:

one day as she was taking awesomefully random pics...
Spoiler:

she was pondering over poses
Spoiler:

that would make her appear cool,
Spoiler:

hip,
Spoiler:

and 'jiggy with it'
Spoiler:

she attempted the 'stick your tongue out' pose
Spoiler:

but then she was like 'oh mah flaming gawd o.o'
Spoiler:

she then moved onto 'cyootsie'
Spoiler:

her immediate reaction while seeing the pic was 'yall serious dawg? >_>'
Spoiler:

she then went on the the 'lama yawning' pose
Spoiler:

when she saw the gorgeous masterpiece of a piccie she said to herself 'now that's hot gurl'
Spoiler:

and then she said bye betause she had to uploade the pics
THE END!

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~

Last edited by AgentShayd; 06-25-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Closed Thread