Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #50821
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
uh....... nyeh! >.<

Spoiler:

just ugly me.

Spoiler:

Ooh..... o.o

Spoiler:

Sideways. o.o
#ish in love#
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #50822
Watermelon Love
Ninja Academy Student

Watermelon Love is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

brookey-chan, u look nothing like wen u were in the orphanage. >.<

Spoiler:
Meow! I am a kitty....or am I? ^^

I, I don't know what to say....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #50823
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
uber gorgeous emo ^^<333
thanx but not as gorgeous as urself. ^^ <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
#ish in love#
whoa there. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelon Love View Post
brookey-chan, u look nothing like wen u were in the orphanage. >.<
i no. xD
Old 07-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #50824
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
thanx but not as gorgeous as urself. ^^ <333

whoa there. xD

i no. xD
sry ish this better #looks at pics and die then come back alive and dies again from your beauty
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
Old 07-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #50825
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
sry ish this better #looks at pics and die then come back alive and dies again from your beauty
a little. but ima not purdyful o.o or beautiful or any of those words. >.<
Old 07-02-2010, 07:34 PM   #50826
Yukinari
Chunin Exam Participant

Yukinari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh wow.. tis been a while since i've last been on here hahaha.. um.. i've come back with new pics! ^o^ mrow! <3

Spoiler:

with my cousin <3 <3 shes my bestie hehe
Spoiler:

with cuzzy again! (i wub her <3)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 07-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #50827
Yukinari
Chunin Exam Participant

Yukinari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
uh....... nyeh! >.<

Spoiler:

just ugly me.

Spoiler:

Ooh..... o.o

Spoiler:

Sideways. o.o
tis adorable~ ^-^
Old 07-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #50828
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Very pretty Yukinari and Emo! <3

Hey Emo! You and Watermelon seem pretty close, are you guys besties? :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #50829
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Very pretty Yukinari and Emo! <3

Hey Emo! You and Watermelon seem pretty close, are you guys besties? :3
yes. me and her used to live in the same orphanage wen we were kids. :3 thanx miss bleach blondy of which ish gorgeous. >.<
Old 07-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #50830
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinari View Post
tis adorable~ ^-^
ish is u. :3 thanx
Old 07-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #50831
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes. me and her used to live in the same orphanage wen we were kids. :3 thanx miss bleach blondy of which ish gorgeous. >.<
=( I'm sorry that happened to you! That sounds so horrible...

Where is she now? Are you guys separated?

Old 07-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #50832
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Posting these ones of me ina ction playing rugby, because most of you dont know what it is lol. For people who dont like rugby dont look, and im the one with the special socks haha, no copying the post please.

Pics removed!
Dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
thanks, if serious, that laugh makes me edgy. ill walk you down the aisle if your free.

then do this. take your pick. whoa that was abit harsh haha. sorry. dont start crying or ill have to comfort hug you, then youll really laugh haha. if your serious then yes, it is a cool sport.

pffft, sure ya do. haha.
Don't tell Magic this, but I think I like you more than him.

But yeah, don't screw with Bottoms, or I hurt you.

That or she hurts you, whatever works.

Old 07-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #50833
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
=( I'm sorry that happened to you! That sounds so horrible...

Where is she now? Are you guys separated?
she lives in england. o.o so yea.
and its ok. it was a good thing. I went there bc my parents went to rehab. o.o but ima fine (not really) now xD
Old 07-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #50834
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
she lives in england. o.o so yea.
and its ok. it was a good thing. I went there bc my parents went to rehab. o.o but ima fine (not really) now xD
Gosh.
Do you ever miss her?

Old 07-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #50835
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gosh.
Do you ever miss her?
yes. i havent seen her in years this is the first time ive seen or talked to her in years. >.<
Old 07-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #50836
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Hey emo.

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #50837
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes. i havent seen her in years this is the first time ive seen or talked to her in years. >.<
How did you get ahold of her or did she randomly join?

Old 07-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #50838
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How did you get ahold of her or did she randomly join?
i guess she just randomly joined. o.o
Old 07-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #50839
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
just ugly me.
WHERE?!

I don't see any ugly in those pictures.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #50840
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i guess she just randomly joined. o.o
How did you figure out that you guys knew each other? o:

It must have been fate! <3

Closed Thread