Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 06-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #21
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: A Biography and Background on the Tasogare Clan

The Tasogare KG is manipulation of water.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #22
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I added to the OP xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #23
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Water stalking sounds like my kind of jutsu. lol

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #24
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol right? xD

/Heil

Old 07-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #25
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Lol, I was thinking of you when Nick told me about it. xD

Question towards Nick. With the dragon summoning, does that take the place of a regular summon, or is it really special? I don't think we ever figured that out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #26
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Any ideas on stuff to add?

/Heil

Old 07-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #27
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

^ Question above.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #28
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Add the members of the clan? o_O
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #29
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Family tree? Maybe, but since it has nothing to do with the forum, it would likely have none of you guys on it xD

/Heil

Old 07-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #30
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That's harsh.

Add ice jutsu.
....and more stalking jutsu.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote