Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default clearly Naruto is more tragic and haxx then Sasuke right now

So right now this what Sasuke's Tragic stuff
  • Was supposed to be a girl
  • Kinda ignored by his dad
  • His brother ignored him a lot
  • Had to see Itachi go crazy
  • had to see Itachi kill his own clan
  • Saw his parents dead by Itachi
  • Was left with no one at age 7
  • Being brain washed by Itachi mental
  • Killed Itachi
  • Forced to use his Amy
  • Soon after he is told Itachi did all of that for Sasuke
  • Madara brain washed him
  • being stalked by NAruto
  • 1st kiss was Naruto
  • And what ever else I forgot
Sasuke's PNJ and haxxness

• Uses Susano with regular Sharingan
  • Can use MS with no chraka along with other Jutsu's
  • Can use Amy and Suasano with no chakra and or regular Sharingan
  • Can fight all Kages with no chakra and win Sorta and kinda. Madara saved him
  • Can fight Naruto and Kakashi blind
  • ENS
  • MS
  • Sharingan
  • Shidori's
  • And what ever else I forgot
NAruto's tragic stuff

• Was held a hostage at gave 1 minutes
  • was "Kidnapped at age 1"
  • Is a 'secret child"
  • It was either him or the Kyuubi
  • Being "stalked: by Madara sense he was born
  • Being hated by everyone
  • Failed the Academy 4 time
  • No family sense he was a Baby Wait then who raises him?
  • Is all ways being hunted
  • 1st kiss was Sasuke
  • The kyuubi trying to take over Naruto when ever he used him
  • Hurt Sakura Well that was tragic for Naruto
  • And what ever else I forgot about
NAruto's Haxxness and PNJ

• Sage Mode
  • Kyuubi Mode
  • "unlimited chakra"
  • Rasngan's
  • Shadow clones
  • Stronger than the Kage's and still a Genin
  • I can't think of any right now for PNJ
well ok maybe Naruto life wasn't as tragic as Sasuke, but as of right now is definitely more haxx then Sasuke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 07-05-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: clearly Naruto is more tragic and haxx then Sasuke right now

Good point...who DOES take care of Naruto?

Iruka?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

third hokage taeks care of it

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuyashaGirl View Post
third hokage taeks care of it
proof?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

Iruka?
I mean he's a baby who doesn't know zip

Old 07-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually think Naruto's story is a little bit more tragic...I mean yeah Itachi killed everyone else but Sasuke but he was only doing his job as a Konoha shinobi and he did love Sasuke which is why he let him live. Minato and Kushina didn't even get to hold Naruto for 5 seconds and everything falls apart...and like you said he was completely left alone because even though Sarutobi tried to make everyone respect him as a hero he obviously didn't accomplish that and it's not like he took him in which I think it's the least he could have done considering what happened. Unless his excuse was to make Naruto appear as normal as possible so that they wouldn't connect him to Minato.

@ MrsSticky: I'm pretty sure he was take care of like any other orphan at the village and then when he was old enough they probably supported him financially until he started making money going on missions. I mean Sasuke was probably left with money from the Uchiha since he was the lone survivor and we all know the difference between Sasuke's apartment and Naruto's apartment is huge....Iruka wasn't there that much since he felt guilty about it at the beginning of the series....
Old 07-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
I actually think Naruto's story is a little bit more tragic...I mean yeah Itachi killed everyone else but Sasuke but he was only doing his job as a Konoha shinobi and he did love Sasuke which is why he let him live. Minato and Kushina didn't even get to hold Naruto for 5 seconds and everything falls apart...and like you said he was completely left alone because even though Sarutobi tried to make everyone respect him as a hero he obviously didn't accomplish that and it's not like he took him in which I think it's the least he could have done considering what happened. Unless his excuse was to make Naruto appear as normal as possible so that they wouldn't connect him to Minato.

@ MrsSticky: I'm pretty sure he was take care of like any other orphan at the village and then when he was old enough they probably supported him financially until he started making money going on missions. I mean Sasuke was probably left with money from the Uchiha since he was the lone survivor and we all know the difference between Sasuke's apartment and Naruto's apartment is huge....Iruka wasn't there that much since he felt guilty about it at the beginning of the series....
But, Mikoto was Kushina closest friend so mush so she knew about Kushina's pregnancy. So why couldn't she take in Naruto? It's not like you could connect Minato to Naruto in the Uchiha clan like that.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
But, Mikoto was Kushina closest friend so mush so she knew about Kushina's pregnancy. So why couldn't she take in Naruto? It's not like you could connect Minato to Naruto in the Uchiha clan like that.
We don't know that they were that close...they knew each other and knew about what was going in their lives but I don't think they were like say Shikamaru and Choji or whatever....also if the goal was to hide that the 4th's son was alive and that Minato gave him the Kyuubi it does make sense to treat Naruto like any other orphan in the village. (although it wasn't fair to him)

The Uchiha all pretty much look alike...Naruto is the opposite. He has blue eyes and blond hair and he's not a fire type like the Uchiha...also he doesn't have a kekkei genkai so I'm pretty sure he would stand out too much....specially if like you said people knew Mikoto knew Kushina and that Kushina was pregnant with the 4th's child and all of a sudden both the 4th and Kushina die and there's a kid of Sasuke's age being raised by Mikoto
Old 07-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #8
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Man, I haven't posted anything in FOREVER

Old 07-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #9
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Well, we haven't seen what Sasuke can do after getting Itachi's eyes. If Sasuke really does get EMS, then that might even them out enough that their final battle may be coming soon.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
tanman
Apprentice Genin

tanman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ah just finished the chapter.

Quote:
[*]Can fight all Kages with no chakra and win
No. He barely manged to keep up with A. As a matter of fact if Gaara hadn't stopped A, Sasuke would probably dead. When he tried to fight Mei he got a nasty surprise and would have been killed if it weren't for Zetsu. Yeah he only managed to take out Danzo and he's not even a real kage.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #11
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We don't know that they were that close...they knew each other and knew about what was going in their lives but I don't think they were like say Shikamaru and Choji or whatever....also if the goal was to hide that the 4th's son was alive and that Minato gave him the Kyuubi it does make sense to treat Naruto like any other orphan in the village. (although it wasn't fair to him)

The Uchiha all pretty much look alike...Naruto is the opposite. He has blue eyes and blond hair and he's not a fire type like the Uchiha...also he doesn't have a kekkei genkai so I'm pretty sure he would stand out too much....specially if like you said people knew Mikoto knew Kushina and that Kushina was pregnant with the 4th's child and all of a sudden both the 4th and Kushina die and there's a kid of Sasuke's age being raised by Mikoto
Thats true, but she was close enough to know she's having a kid named Naruto and that she is married to Naruto...

Lol ok got me at that. But it would make it so much easier for Madara for say he became the new Uzumaki/Uchiha (Uzchi lol that would be a cool clan name. Uzumaki and Uchiha combined!)

Old 07-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Ah just finished the chapter.

No. He barely manged to keep up with A. As a matter of fact if Gaara hadn't stopped A, Sasuke would probably dead. When he tried to fight Mei he got a nasty surprise and would have been killed if it weren't for Zetsu. Yeah he only managed to take out Danzo and he's not even a real kage.
Hence the term PNJ

Old 07-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #13
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Thats true, but she was close enough to know she's having a kid named Naruto and that she is married to Naruto...

Lol ok got me at that. But it would make it so much easier for Madara for say he became the new Uzumaki/Uchiha (Uzchi lol that would be a cool clan name. Uzumaki and Uchiha combined!)
lol Kushina wasn't really married to Naruto and I don't think she knew what the baby's name would be....also any marriage to a Hokage would be well known around the village I would think.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol Kushina wasn't really married to Naruto and I don't think she knew what the baby's name would be....also any marriage to a Hokage would be well known around the village I would think.
I mean Minato

Old 07-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #15
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
I mean Minato
lol yeah I figured as much but it was still funny and I had to read it twice...
Old 07-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #16
shtap xis fo egas
Apprentice Genin

Location: in your kitchen eating your food while you're on the computer.
shtap xis fo egas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: clearly Naruto is more tragic and haxx then Sasuke right now

what's pnj? and i think sasuke's life would be more tragic if he stopped complaining about it all the time. haha just kidding, but not really, well,sorta >_> its hard to explain,
<--
yeah, i know, i am awesome.

i'm big, purple, hairy, and have sharp teeth.. what am i?

Spoiler:
hungry!!!

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
I came, i saw, i conquered
~Julius Caesar
Old 07-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #17
Mr. Dr.
Apprentice Genin

Mr. Dr. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Plot, No Jutsu

I don't really understand how it applies though.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtap xis fo egas View Post
what's pnj? and i think sasuke's life would be more tragic if he stopped complaining about it all the time. haha just kidding, but not really, well,sorta >_> its hard to explain,
Plot-No-Jutsu
Sasuke: "I'll stop what I am doing if you can bing back Itachi and my clan!!! CAN YOU DO THAT KAKASHI! No you can't do stop saying you know what I have been through" just another famous moment for Sasuke.

Quote:
lol yeah I figured as much but it was still funny and I had to read it twice...
I bet Naruto wouldn't mind being married to his mom XD

Old 07-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

Iruka?
Ha. This proves that we coddle our babies too much. They can take care of themselves.

Join the Stop Babying Babies campaign today.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #20
Mr. Dr.
Apprentice Genin

Mr. Dr. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

We do coddle our babies to much BUT a three-month old child can't exactly feed itself.