Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: Do you like to make up characters?
yes 46 97.87%
no 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Post your Characters here

I figured this would be a good way to pass the time while all the rules were being figured out.

Name: Chinsei Tasogare
Chakra Type: Water
Ability: Water and Gravity Manipulation (is able to control water and affect gravity)

Best Jutsu: Combination Ninjutsu: Blizzard Pulse (He and his wolf Shiro mix there water and wind chakra together to create a blizzard)

Signature Jutsu: Ninja Art: Crescent Slashes (Uses his wolf blade to project his silver chakra in the shape of crescents)

Jutsu: Water Style: Water Wolf, Water Style: Rising Water Pillar, Water Style: Water Wall Jutsu, Water Style: Great Vortex Jutsu, Water Style: Tsunami, Genjutsu: Ripple Effect, Genjutsu: Demonic Wolves, Genjutsu: Raining Fangs, Genjutsu: Blue Moon, Genjutsu: Dark Abyss, Gravity Style: Black Hole, Gravity Style: Pressure, Gravity Style: Field of Distortion, Gravity Style: Dark Matter Blast, Gravity Style: Dimmensional Rip, Sealing Technique: Four Point Barrier, Sealing Technique: Absorbtion (requires scroll) Scroll Summoning: Wolf Fang Shuriken, Summoning Jutsu (Wolves), Twilight Clone Jutsu, Combination Transformation: Giant White Wolf

Background: Chinsei was born into the Tasogare Clan. He was the most promising ninja in the clan, until he showed the ability to manipulate gravity, which frightened the clan. They almost killed him but he was able to use his Field of Distortion jutsu to distract the clan and escape. After a few weeks alone he happened upon an injured wolf cub. He fixed the white cub up and the cub had grown attached to him and stayed with him. He named the cub Shiro because of her incredible white fur. He trained her to be a ninja wolf and together thay continue to travel the ninja world making friends all over the world and learning about the cultures of each village they visit.

Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, a white shirt and black jacket that he wears unzipped with a crescent moon on the back, white baggy pants and black shoes. His headband has a crescent moon on it with white fabric to tie the headband with. He carries three weapon pouches on his back and has two shuriken holsters on each leg. He carries his Wolf Blade sideways above the weapon pouches.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Post your Characters here

Quote:
I figured this would be a good way to pass the time while all the rules were being figured out.
=(

I'm working on it. Its taken more time than I thought because I have to get administrator approval for every change I make to the final idea.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

im not saying its taking too long i just thought that maybe it would keep people occupied so that they might leave you alone while you are workingon them. i didnt mean to say you;re being slow. sorry

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is my role play character:

Name: Akemi Hamasaki
Chakra Type: Fire
Abilities: Plasma blasts and random foresight (she can see into the future randomly. She doesn't know when it's going to happen and she can't control it)

Background: Akemi was the child that her father never wanted. Her mom loved and protected her, but when she died, there was no one there to keep Akemi's dad from abusing her. Akemi refers to herself in third person. She was born with foresight, but due to her father's actions, it has gone haywire and only works randomly. Akemi doesn't socialize, and her fighting talent is unknown.
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #5
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNin15
im not saying its taking too long i just thought that maybe it would keep people occupied so that they might leave you alone while you are workingon them. i didnt mean to say you;re being slow. sorry
Haha I was just messing with you anyway.

I can't give away my secrets though. Wouldnt be much of a mysterious rogue ninja if I did. But you'll find out in my first battle, wont you?
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNin15
Haha I was just messing with you anyway.

I can't give away my secrets though. Wouldnt be much of a mysterious rogue ninja if I did. But you'll find out in my first battle, wont you?
aww hat was mean.... lol just kidding

/Heil

Old 05-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #7
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would post mine but I'm too lazy...
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

well just give thename and jutsu doesnt have to have a background its just for fun

/Heil

Old 05-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #9
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay wait...Characters for the villagewars and stuff? I haven't thought of that yet...
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

no just your ideas for a character and stuff doesnt have to be official

/Heil

Old 06-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #11
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Name: Akira Hamasaki
Weapons: Senbons
Chakra element: Water
Speacial skills: Can talk to animals-when on missions, there are animals in the forest. The animals can see the people pass by. With this skill, Akira can ask for directions from the animals.
Can smell enemies in a 10 mile radius.

1st season:
She is wearing a light steel blue colored halter in the first season. Since she uses water jutsus, the feeling of the halter is a bathing suit feeling. When her halter touches water, pictures of bubbles will appear on her shirt. Her hair is a short shadowy black with dark blue highlights in her hair. Her hair comes to her shoulder length. The headband would be around her neck. The pants would be a light steel blue skort (a skirt with a shorts underneath the skirt). The skort will be thigh length.
2nd season:
Her shirt color is a light purple. A tube top this time. Her hair will go all the way down to her stomach. Same color and same highlights. When the tube top goes in the water, pictures of tiny dolphins would pop up on the shirt. The pants would be a light purple color. It is a skirt with pants underneath.
Companion: Mo Mo
Mo Mo is a small tiger that can get large and small again. She is a bengal tiger. Her teeth can cut through everything. In the first and second season, she stays the same. No change. Her headband is around her neck too.
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

Name: Ai Mizuko
Hair Color: blood red
Eye color: changes
relatives: Ren (little sister), Nobu (oldest brother, deceased), Kei (older brother, deceased)

I ish too lazy to put backgrounds so here is her family's info:

Name: Ren Mizuko
Hair color: jet black
eye color: changes

Name: Nobu Mizuko
Hair Color: blueish black
eye color: dark red, changes to black constantly

Name: Kei Mizuko
Hair Color: Black.... just black
eye color: green
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

My character is classified..

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

OMFG Vat! *hugs Vat* I missed you! sorry I was gone for so long *guilty look*
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
Name: Akira Hamasaki
Weapons: Senbons
Chakra element: Water
Speacial skills: Can talk to animals-when on missions, there are animals in the forest. The animals can see the people pass by. With this skill, Akira can ask for directions from the animals.
Can smell enemies in a 10 mile radius.

1st season:
She is wearing a light steel blue colored halter in the first season. Since she uses water jutsus, the feeling of the halter is a bathing suit feeling. When her halter touches water, pictures of bubbles will appear on her shirt. Her hair is a short shadowy black with dark blue highlights in her hair. Her hair comes to her shoulder length. The headband would be around her neck. The pants would be a light steel blue skort (a skirt with a shorts underneath the skirt). The skort will be thigh length.
2nd season:
Her shirt color is a light purple. A tube top this time. Her hair will go all the way down to her stomach. Same color and same highlights. When the tube top goes in the water, pictures of tiny dolphins would pop up on the shirt. The pants would be a light purple color. It is a skirt with pants underneath.
Companion: Mo Mo
Mo Mo is a small tiger that can get large and small again. She is a bengal tiger. Her teeth can cut through everything. In the first and second season, she stays the same. No change. Her headband is around her neck too.

You copied TheViolletteHeart's character's last name!

/Heil

Old 06-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #16
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay! Here I go!

Character Name: Ayami Matsuro
Chakra Type: Wind (That is a chakra type right....?)
Appearance: Ayami has long blonde hair and eyes that are all different shades of blue. She's kinda short, but super fast. She has bangs that lie on her forehead. She has her headband around her waist like Ino did in Part 1.
Weapon(s):She carries around a fan, kinda like Temari's but smaller (I hope mentioning characters names is okay...) and all the basic weapons, Kunai, Shuriken, paper bombs etc,.etc.
Her ninja Rank is unknown.
She travels around a lot with her cute (Yes, cute) little ninja cat (Yes, cat) named Kiki.

Kiki: A cute little black and white ninja cat that sevres the same purpose as ninja hounds.
She has a good sense of smell and is very loyal to Ayami. (Except when there's a fight because than she goes and hides because she has no fighting ability, oh, I mean she has "faith" in Ayami's abilities.)

And that's all I got so far.... I'm worken on it...

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun

Last edited by narutorocks; 06-23-2009 at 06:22 AM.
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #17
Haru
Genin

Haru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Name: Haru Tsukiya
Chakra Type: Lightning
Appearance: Short, white hair that comes down to about her shoulders. She wears a plain black cloak with straw sandals and black leggings because she admires the Akatsuki. Haru has purple eyes.
Weapons: Just the regulars.. Kunai, shurikens...and an oversized chain-scythe with a double edged blade. :3 (tee hee)
She is a rogue.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #18
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl

Name: Tsukiko Kumi
Chakra type: Earth
Weapons: shurikens, kunais, senbons,
Appearance: Long black hair that reaches to her waist. Black tube top. Black skort. Black boots. ( yes, i like black) Headband on head just like Sakura's.

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme

Last edited by Shika'sgurl; 06-22-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:58 AM   #19
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mmmmm won't do a full thing but will post picture I drew

Name: Yajyuu Mikazuki
Chakra Type: Lightning and Fire
Idol: Sasuke Uchiha

I will post picture later because my inty is whack
Old 06-28-2009, 05:35 AM   #20
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itaske Rank:Chunin personality:Awesome!!!
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote