Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #21
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Can you really get high off of Sharpies?

I also heard that going #2 in a bag and leaving it outside for a while and then opening and sniffing it can get you high. I forget the name of that, though.
I don't know why anyone would want to try this one.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #22
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temari-san View Post
dude, i've sniffed sharpies since i was 8 and never got addicted. I would only sniff sharpies if we were signing year books at school! but i normally act stupid and hyper because of the coffee i drink every morning and the sugar intake in the day! lolzzz ^^
I feel like I am stuck on repeat today ... I am a Girl ... okay ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #23
JokaV3
Freshmen Academy Student

JokaV3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

one time me and my friends sniffed some lifesavers like the white kind at the front table in class we almost got in trouble it was hilarious but we didn't get high although my nose itched
JokaV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #24
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm willing to bet money that all of you sharpie sniffing, smarties snorting, pixiecrack addicts are middle class suburban kids with way too much time on your hands. All we need is the kid who huffs glue to get this arts and crafts party started!
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #25
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I feel like I am stuck on repeat today ... I am a Girl ... okay ...
i call EVERYONE dude! even girls! lolzzz sorry though! hahaha ^^

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #26
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temari-san View Post
i call EVERYONE dude! even girls! lolzzz sorry though! hahaha ^^
You do know it's a hazard to your health.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #27
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
You do know it's a hazard to your health.
They also say weed is bad for you and im okay.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:16 PM   #28
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Curiously, I tried this and nothing changed. People say that you can because of the chemicals in Sharpie. But still, some people don't. Discuss.
Why would you even want to?
Just go ahead and shove a few permanent markers up your nose while you're at it.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #29
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

get high off a sharipes is fun

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #30
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
They also say weed is bad for you and im okay.
How many you smoke a day?xD

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #31
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

tats wat I heard....

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #32
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
How many you smoke a day?xD
How much? xD

It depends on how I feel.I have ADD and cant think straight sometimes.

Well if its really strong stuff, Not much.Just enough to calm me down and sometimes put me to sleep.Or if Im with a friend who is NOT supposed to smoke because its illegal for him (but who cares) A lot.Like Super stoned.

If its weak things, All of what I get.I need a constant supply xD

Note this is for MEDICAL USE!

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #33
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
Why would you want to be so inhumane to your body?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Why would you even want to?
Just go ahead and shove a few permanent markers up your nose while you're at it.
bc i was curious. ive done alot of things, sniffed, ate, smoked, so i was trying it. O.o it doesnt work on me i guess. and OK! xD
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:56 AM   #34
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know. maybe, but im not trying it.

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote