Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #2041
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

I like the first one in the second spoiler where she's doing the hand seal for mind transfer jutsu.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #2042
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Skidz/Kinam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I think Taker posted an Ino picture a while back of her looking not so mad.

Well, when you're talking about fictional series it means something like the true or authentic material. In Naruto, the manga is canon because the creator of Naruto himself writes it. Since the fight with the two idiot brothers never happened in the manga, it didn't actually happen in the Naruto story. See what I'm getting at?
Yah, I kinda had an idea of what you ment but I wanted to be sure. I've heard you say that alot.... Well, not literaly.

Top 5 quotes!
#5:Light- I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!
#4:Kaiba- Screw the rules, I have money!!
#3:Nel- Never say a woman is heavy, even if she's realy heavy!!!
#2:Sasuke- I hate the log!!!!
#1:Vegeta- IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

All my theme songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Skidz/Kinam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #2043
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
I like the first one in the second spoiler where she's doing the hand seal for mind transfer jutsu.
Hay cherry! Can I call you cherry? Off topic, but I've been meaning to tell you, I love what you have on your signature. "phail is a fail at spelling" That's hillarious!

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #2044
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidz/Kinam View Post
Hay cherry! Can I call you cherry? Off topic, but I've been meaning to tell you, I love what you have on your signature. "phail is a fail at spelling" That's hillarious!
Yeah thats what everyone calls me ^^

Thanks, lol.

I like ino's part one outfit better, it seemed more detailed and smart, cuz of the earrings she connected to it.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 07-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #2045
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
Yeah thats what everyone calls me ^^

Thanks, lol.

I like ino's part one outfit better, it seemed more detailed and smart, cuz of the earrings she connected to it.
I dunno, I didn't get the bandages all over her, plus the new one...uhh..."complaments" her... it...it just complaments her better.

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #2046
Lightning Ninja
Freshmen Academy Student

Lightning Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Am I the only person who see's a problem with the poll percentages adding up to over a hundred? Is it just me?
Lightning Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #2047
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Meh I don't like the bandages. And doesn't Ino still wear earrings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Ninja View Post
Am I the only person who see's a problem with the poll percentages adding up to over a hundred? Is it just me?
Is there a problem?

Edit: Well there are 71 voters but some of them may have chosen more than one answer on the poll.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #2048
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ino was never ugly

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #2049
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
ino was never ugly
Darn right!In fact in my oppinion (along with nearly all of my friends who know Naruto,) she was always the best looking one in the whole serise!

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #2050
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i like you alot now and so does ino

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #2051
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Go INO!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #2052
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Hay, did anyone else see 146 of Shippuden? MAN!!! Why can't Ino have more scenes like that?!?

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #2053
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Hay, did anyone else see 146 of Shippuden? MAN!!! Why can't Ino have more scenes like that?!?
What happened? I don't watch filler so I don't know.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #2054
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
What happened? I don't watch filler so I don't know.
Well, I don't want to give too mutch away, and I don't know how to hide spoilers.

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-02-2010, 10:34 AM   #2055
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Well, I don't want to give too mutch away, and I don't know how to hide spoilers.
It's an old anime episode. I don't think anyone would mind..

To make spoilers, you highlight whatever you're going to put in the spoilers and click on the big button. Alternatively, you can click the and type whatever you're going to hide in the spoiler between the [SPOILER] and [/ SPOILER] tags.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #2056
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:

Wasn't that the one where Asuma died and they whent to get revenge?

I don't watch much shippuden fillers, so i'm just guessing after watching one show from a long time ago.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 07-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #2057
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Sorry it took so long, I was at the movies. Anyway, here it is.
Spoiler:
There's a girl named Hotaru, she was showing some guy a mark on her back, so she had to take off part of her top. And this girl had a NICE chest!!!
She reminded me alot of Ino, after all, she's real good there too.

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:

Last edited by Skidz/Kinam; 07-02-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #2058
Skidz/Kinam
Genin

Quote:
Spoiler:

Wasn't that the one where Asuma died and they whent to get revenge?

I don't watch much shippuden fillers, so i'm just guessing after watching one show from a long time ago.
You're thinking of 82, I have the site with all the Shippuden episodes under my favorites, so I can get to them realy quick.

Top 5 quotes!

All my theme songs:
Old 07-02-2010, 01:15 PM   #2059
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lmao tobad ino wasnt in that filler.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #2060
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Oh, Hotaru, that filler chick. That reminds me of an episode omake about Ino showing off her... womanly wiles.

Tags
ino is awesome