Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:40 PM   #41
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: chapter 500 discussion

Im just saying you believe someone can be 100's of years old but you dont believe someone could get ressurected/healed by a squashed rock.

Send me a link in a pm that shows madara's mask because the one im looking at when he went to meet itachi is way different from that night.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:41 PM   #42
Hotaru Of Shiseiten
Banned

Hotaru Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sarutobi Sasuke = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarutobi_Sasuke
Old 06-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #43
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol i noticed that hotaru

was this before the uchiha were sperated to the outskirts???

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #44
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicenChicken View Post
I don't know. it'd be funny if its the thirds father. Sasukes father died though.

an earlier post stated:
I bet that mask is passed down and like every owners knowledge is passed down to another person. including jutsus etc. some forbidden jutsu the uchiha clan only knows about.

so who knows who did it.

@ 3littlepigs, i was thinking it could be danzo as well.
It could even be shisui- he can control stuff. It could be his eyes that controlled the nine tails.(note he was not dead at this time. Madara coulda ordered him to get killed so he could take the eyes to actually control the nine tails at a later date.)
Yeah but wasn't Shisui around Itachi's age...? I mean maybe a little bit older but not old enough to take on the ANBUS guarding that place, then the counselors and to challenge the Hokage just like that? (and a young Hokage too..) And although Shisui did have special sharingan eyes controlling someone's mind is completely different from controlling the Kyuubi and lets not forget the Kyuubi hadn't been free in a while so all the more power and will to control...

Sasuke's dad wasn't dead at the time...
Old 06-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #45
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@3littlepigs: Itachi and Shisui is around the same age if not the same age. Itachi was 5 at the time so you can assume that Shisui was 5 or 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
lol that was hilarious and I completely agree with it.

1) Yeah but who? the thing is the bijuus can't be tamed/controlled and the only way is to be "special" like Hashirama and Madara or be a Jinchuriki (and a good one at that)

3) Again who? if the real Madara did die in that battle with Hashirama then someone had to have been watching the battle very closely to actually pint point the place where Madara's boy lay....either that or Hashirama didn't check properly whether or not he was really dead and then he just left his enemy's body there (which would be stupid knowing Madara's powers and that anyone could just take his eyes)

4) I've already given up on that mask pattern...I'd just like to kind of think it varies with Kishi's mood
I know

At number 3 it was said that madara didn't die and that the fight ended because Mito got the Kyuubi. Oh and that scratches out the whole "Madara used the Izangi thing"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:46 PM   #46
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

i believe the masked person is not madara
but we will have to see next week so im out

Pein makes it rain.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:49 PM   #47
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Im just saying you believe someone can be 100's of years old but you dont believe someone could get ressurected/healed by a squashed rock.

Send me a link in a pm that shows madara's mask because the one im looking at when he went to meet itachi is way different from that night.
Well didn't Kushina just basically confirmed that it wouldn't be so weird to think Madara could still be alive and be like a 100 yrs old...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I know

At number 3 it was said that madara didn't die and that the fight ended because Mito got the Kyuubi. Oh and that scratches out the whole "Madara used the Izangi thing"
I checked and I didn't see anything about him NOT dying...that being said it also didn't exactly tell us that Mito was at the Valley, only that later on after Hashirama re-gained contol of the Kyuubi she helped him and became the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki. To sum it up the fight didn't end because she became a host...
Old 06-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #48
RicenChicken
Banned

Well 100 years old and to be able to move like that. and when he revealed part of his face to sasuke it didnt look like the age of 100+ year old skin. lol so who knows.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #49
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuyashaGirl View Post
lol i noticed that hotaru

was this before the uchiha were sperated to the outskirts???
Yeah, they were sent there after the attack.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #50
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

so if it is madara mr.FTG let the fox out
i wonder if there going to show some 4thvstobi fighting
like someone pointed out how did madara know about the birth
at least sasukes dad could have asked his wife

Pein makes it rain.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:54 PM   #51
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Well 100 years old and to be able to move like that. and when he revealed part of his face to sasuke it didnt look like the age of 100+ year old skin. lol so who knows.
Yeah but I mean she said they were slow to age and there could be other reasons why it could just be Madara (although I doubt it ever since Kabuto summoned the last coffin) just like how Oro and even Tsunade didn't/doesn't look old.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:55 PM   #52
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Quote:
The masked Man is Madara because
  1. Madara got control of the Kyuubi
  2. Kushina said it was Madara
  3. The Kyuubi said that Madara was the only one with strong enough eye's to control the Kyuubi
  4. It's not like you pass the kyuubi around like a pet.
  5. Madara's ANBU mask matches the one that he has all ready been shown
any so forth
1. The MASKED man got control of the Kyubi. His identity has not been revealed to us other than us being told by characters in the manga that he is Madara, which could be misinformation.

2. Kushina saying it is Madara does not mean that it is true. Until we see if his mask is taken off before she dies and she clearly sees that it is Madara, as in whole face and sharingan activated, then she was simply assuming.

3. Same with Kushina. If someone had taken Madara's eyes, I can give various examples of how (he was old and weak and easily overpowered, he gave them to his son/ally, etc), then the Kyubi would not be able to tell the difference between the two since he was wearing a mask. I'm even assuming the Kyubi knew Madara's chakra and could distinguish it from someone else's, which is throwing you a bone.

4. If Madara was dead or incapable of controlling the Kyubi at the time for whatever reason, he would have someone he trusted do it for him because this would be his last chance to get it unless Kushina got pregnant again.

5. I don't remember what his mask looked like, so I'm going to agree with you that they are the same. However, a mask is not only able to be worn by one person. So that does not help. If Naruto stole Kakashi's old Anbu mask and wore it around would that make him Kakashi?

I swear, some people need to stop thinking things based solely off what they are told and think for themselves.

tl;dr

The masked man may or may not be Madara.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #53
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuyashaGirl View Post
so if it is madara mr.FTG let the fox out
i wonder if there going to show some 4thvstobi fighting
like someone pointed out how did madara know about the birth
at least sasukes dad could have asked his wife
If you mean me I was actually referring to the fact that he knew as a Jinchurki, Kushina's seal would be weak at childbirth not that he knew about the birth place. Even then Sasuke's mom didn't really find out anything except that Kushina was scared of childbirth's pain lol
Old 06-30-2010, 11:59 PM   #54
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

mhm
im still going with the bet that tis not madara
cause if it was madara eh the story would be kinda predictable now if it was some other person now thats interestin

Pein makes it rain.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #55
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Episode 141, and chapter 400 page 8 botten left pannle, Madara's ANBU mask was shown

Old 07-01-2010, 12:02 AM   #56
RicenChicken
Banned

Quote:
Episode 141, and chapter 400 page 8 botten left pannle, Madara's ANBU mask was shown

The mask is different. 2 swirls to the right of the eye. and the bottom line does not go down in the ones you stated.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:04 AM   #57
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay! Baby Sasuke! He was a cute little buba! *Ahem* Well Anyway it was a good chapter but the end confused me because it said who is it behind the mask? And im like...Ummm Madara....! Then it got me to think why would it say that, because people would automatically think it's Madara so is it someone else? Or is he going to finally reveal his face?

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 07-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #58
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

btw the mask is different similar but different

Pein makes it rain.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #59
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Spoiler:

1. The MASKED man got control of the Kyubi. His identity has not been revealed to us other than us being told by characters in the manga that he is Madara, which could be misinformation.

2. Kushina saying it is Madara does not mean that it is true. Until we see if his mask is taken off before she dies and she clearly sees that it is Madara, as in whole face and sharingan activated, then she was simply assuming.

3. Same with Kushina. If someone had taken Madara's eyes, I can give various examples of how (he was old and weak and easily overpowered, he gave them to his son/ally, etc), then the Kyubi would not be able to tell the difference between the two since he was wearing a mask. I'm even assuming the Kyubi knew Madara's chakra and could distinguish it from someone else's, which is throwing you a bone.

4. If Madara was dead or incapable of controlling the Kyubi at the time for whatever reason, he would have someone he trusted do it for him because this would be his last chance to get it unless Kushina got pregnant again.

5. I don't remember what his mask looked like, so I'm going to agree with you that they are the same. However, a mask is not only able to be worn by one person. So that does not help. If Naruto stole Kakashi's old Anbu mask and wore it around would that make him Kakashi?

I swear, some people need to stop thinking things based solely off what they are told and think for themselves.

tl;dr

The masked man may or may not be Madara.
  1. The masked Man is Madara
  2. :/
  3. Why the hell would an ANBU leader of the Uchiha, co founder of Konaha, let someone take his eye. I mean it's not like they can steal it. WHAT! For peet sake dude at least come one with a better come back, I mean saying "Oh well he's wearing a mask so I can't tell who's chakra that is" Dude that's a fail!
  4. Madara is the only one who could control the Kyuubi. Why the hell would he give someone the kyuubi like it was a damn pet
  5. Well google it... 1st off an ANBU won't let there mask get stole no mater what.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #60
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The mask is different. 2 swirls to the right of the eye. and the bottom line does not go down in the ones you stated.
....DUDE! get over it's the same damn mask.