Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 06-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #861
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Post your art/ Fan Fiction characters here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Yeah xD

Imagination, Neisen looks emo and is drinking a juice box with you all >.< O hugging him~!
xDDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #862
HitsAndMisses
Freshmen Academy Student

HitsAndMisses is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow you guys make me wish i could draw much better.

"I dont care who i will fight-
If my arms are torn off i will kick him to death
If my legs are cut off i will bite him to death
If my teath get punch out i will stare at him
If my eyes are gouged out i will curse him beyond the grave
But until then- I will NOT let you take sasuke!" -Uzamaki Naruto
HitsAndMisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:43 PM   #863
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

/will post that thing for Kiko some time to day... Maybe in a few moment's.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #864
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I can't tell who is who.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #865
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
I can't tell who is who.
I don't blam you XD

So your clearly the girl, and Kentaru is the Laughing guy and the running guy (lol) (oh man looking at that picture, it's a fail)

Old 07-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #866
A Blackened Blossom
Genin

A Blackened Blossom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to A Blackened Blossom

Just a doodle, then I scanned it and colored it on corel! :3
Spoiler:

I Adopted: Yashamaru the deceased sand nin
___
/o-o| "Bite me, quick!" ~ Karin
/_!_\ I Actually Like Karin Group.
Love is beautiful whoever it's between.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
A Blackened Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #867
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is that May with Ekans and Meowth?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #868
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It looks like it. Good job by the way!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #869
A Blackened Blossom
Genin

A Blackened Blossom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to A Blackened Blossom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Is that May with Ekans and Meowth?
No.... Its not. Its not any of the characters from poke`mon. But it is Ekans and meowth. its a chibi version of one of my characters. Lol.

I Adopted: Yashamaru the deceased sand nin
___
/o-o| "Bite me, quick!" ~ Karin
/_!_\ I Actually Like Karin Group.
Love is beautiful whoever it's between.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
A Blackened Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #870
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Mizuki Usagi from the Moonlight RP

I used a "Color Burn" effect so the colors aren't the right ones. Although I liked how it came out. ^^

Spoiler:

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #871
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish I knew how to get my art up here......

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #872
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori_rocks!_02 View Post
I wish I knew how to get my art up here......
You up load to to imageshake

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
Looks good colored. You should color more of your works.
I don't have many color

Old 07-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #873
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
You up load to to imageshake

I don't have many color
Oh, that's too bad. xD
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #874
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
Oh, that's too bad. xD
I know XD the color's you see under Prisma color is all I have

Old 07-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #875
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I have a link to a Drawing, that I drew, is that okay ...

It is of a Phoenix, though personally I think I completely suck at drawing, so don't expect it to be the best picture ever ...

Link Below, In the Spoiler

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-07-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #876
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I have a link to a Drawing, that I drew, is that okay ...

It is of a Phoenix, though personally I think I completely suck at drawing, so don't expect it to be the best picture ever ...

Link Below, In the Spoiler
that is pretty damn cool/

Old 07-08-2010, 12:01 AM   #877
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
that is pretty damn cool/
Thank You,
But like I said, I don't think that I am a really good drawer at all, I am always saying my pictures suck.

Low Self-Confidence I guess, must be because naturally I am rather shy.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #878
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank You,
But like I said, I don't think that I am a really good drawer at all, I am always saying my pictures suck.

Low Self-Confidence I guess, must be because naturally I am rather shy.
No that is awesome. Hey at least you try XD

Old 07-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #879
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No that is awesome. Hey at least you try XD
I have drawn other things, though that was the only one, I could put here, the others would probably break the rules.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #880
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have drawn other things, though that was the only one, I could put here, the others would probably break the rules.
What are the other one's?