Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Ultimate Ninja 4 Question

There is a question I would like to ask. In Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, you could learn customizable jutsu.
There are six jutsu you can learn.
Then, my question is how do you switch your default jutsu to these customizable jutsu.
Could you please tell?

Thanks in Advance.

(I accidentaly put Ultimate Ninja 5 instead of Ultimate Ninja 4, but i changed it.)

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:

Last edited by Fan of Minato; 06-21-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ultimate Ninja 4 Question

yeah dude iv only found one way to do that and that is when you do free battle mode you hit o when at the screen where you git ok for your characters but in master mode i cant figure it out
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf
yeah dude iv only found one way to do that and that is when you do free battle mode you hit o when at the screen where you git ok for your characters but in master mode i cant figure it out
Thank You Very Much for Explaining.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

well how do u unlock them and wat r they anyway?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
Kurizu
Genin

Kurizu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNick15
You unlock them by doing certain missions in Hero Mode. They are different Jutsus. Examples of them are: Rasengan, Lightning Blade. They're the realtime jutsus that are used by pressing (down, down, circle) in the game. There's only six of those that can be unlocked, and they honestly aren't very good...except for the Fireball Jutsu.
Kurizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

well do you have to be a certain level because i went to kakashi and he said you need to get stronger or do you have to complete the toad find thing and does that give you a jutsu?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
Lucas-sama
Ninja Academy Student

Lucas-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I cant find the scroll that kankuro lost in the desert. Evry1 keeps saying it's in the hole in the middle but there are two D@Mn3d holes in the place. Which hole is it and where in the hole is that scroll?
Lucas-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

im not sure but just check both and look all around for it, and even try on cactus an something

/Heil

Old 05-13-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas-sama
I cant find the scroll that kankuro lost in the desert. Evry1 keeps saying it's in the hole in the middle but there are two D@Mn3d holes in the place. Which hole is it and where in the hole is that scroll?
its not it a hole its next to a big rock you know the ones that go in the air and its called the secret scroll of well digging or somthing all i know is its how to dig a well
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #10
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
There is a question I would like to ask. In Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5, you could learn customizable jutsu.
There are six jutsu you can learn.
Then, my question is how do you switch your default jutsu to these customizable jutsu.
Could you please tell?

Thanks in Advance.

(I accidentaly put Ultimate Ninja 5 instead of Ultimate Ninja 4, but i changed it.)
i only found one but you have to lnow more than the rasengan and shadowclones
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #11
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas-sama View Post
It's by a rock pillar thing by the hole in the middle in that really huge desert...just look around for a glowing blue ball.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #12
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Well there is:
Lee's Dynamic Entry
Gai's Night Pheonix
Sakura's Herculean Strike
Itachi's Fire Ball
And then Shikamaru and Tenten have a move but i can't remember what they are called
Uchiha Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #13
Kisuke
Ninja Academy Student

Kisuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can som1 do me a favour? lol can u name in order every UN game from the first 1 to the newest?

Village Hidden In The Darkness
Kisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #14
sagenaruto1
Chunin Exam Participant

sagenaruto1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto ultimate ninja 1

naruto ultimate ninja 2

naruto ultimate ninja 3

naruto ultimate ninja storm ( ps3 )

naruto shippuden ultimate ninja 4
sagenaruto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi View Post
Well there is:
Lee's Dynamic Entry
Gai's Night Pheonix
Sakura's Herculean Strike
Itachi's Fire Ball
And then Shikamaru and Tenten have a move but i can't remember what they are called
Yep. Those are most of the moves.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:16 AM   #16
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

You unlock Custom Justu's in Master Mode, then change them in Free battle mode.

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

sasusaku4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can not find all the frogs in naruto! besides that, i can not find some of the jutsus that i have to learn and i can't do anything in the game until i find them!
sasusaku4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:01 PM   #18
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

just look around you'll find it

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote