Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:34 AM   #141
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
I despise Sakura with a burning passion. xD
doesnt every SANE person? xD
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 06-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #142
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

^Not me, I love Sakura, and I'm sane.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #143
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
True! I despise her as well, but she is good-looking. I have to give her that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
^Not me, I love Sakura, and I'm sane.
So, that technically makes you INsane...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #144
DarkSasuke34
Freshmen Academy Student

DarkSasuke34 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kushina will lead to big things

Feel pain know pain ...... and now this world shall know pain - PAIN

/l/l/l
(^-^) My Sword Will Eat Your Chakra!

/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Kisame
Old 06-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #145
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I disagree with both the Sakura and the Hinata comparisons to Kushina, sure there may be some similarities but Kushina isn't suppose to represent either of them nor give us clues to who Naruto is suppose to end up with. Kushina personality wise is suppose to be very similar to Naruto so if she is representing any character it would Naruto.
So using that point technically if you wanted to do the 'past repeats itself' thing to find out who Naruto who end wouldn't you go with the girl who is most similar to Minato (lol how is that for a mind twister)
Anyways my point is Kushina is a very unique character and amazing character who isn't just an older and slighterly altered version of either Sakura or Hinata.

___
/^ ^\ "Let's make our relationship clear" ~ Suigestu
/----\ Because you can't have Karin without Suigestu

/\/\/\/\/
(>_ <) "I would love only myself and fight only for myself" ~ Gaara
/ / l \ Support Gaara, and put him in your signature.

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" - Charge of the Light Brigade
Old 06-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #146
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
I disagree with both the Sakura and the Hinata comparisons to Kushina, sure there may be some similarities but Kushina isn't suppose to represent either of them nor give us clues to who Naruto is suppose to end up with. Kushina personality wise is suppose to be very similar to Naruto so if she is representing any character it would Naruto.
So using that point technically if you wanted to do the 'past repeats itself' thing to find out who Naruto who end wouldn't you go with the girl who is most similar to Minato (lol how is that for a mind twister)
Anyways my point is Kushina is a very unique character and amazing character who isn't just an older and slighterly altered version of either Sakura or Hinata.

the histrey repeat it self is a ohter thread is (What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

and anyway yea Naruto is moslikely like Kushina but how she gets mad is just like how Sakura looks like if she is mad xd

Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #147
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Holy crap Dillydally, you nailed it. However, I would say Kushina is a lot like Naruto.

Wait, isn't that the other way around?

Old 06-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #148
dillydally
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
the histrey repeat it self is a ohter thread is (What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

and anyway yea Naruto is moslikely like Kushina but how she gets mad is just like how Sakura looks like if she is mad xd
Oh I answer that I the first page, I was just going through this forum and noticed a lot of talk about Sakura and Hinata being like Kushina and wanted to respond. But to summaries what I said earlier Kushina is now my favorite female character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Holy crap Dillydally, you nailed it. However, I would say Kushina is a lot like Naruto.

Wait, isn't that the other way around?
Thanks Wooster! Lol that was one of my favorite lines from this chapter

___

/\/\/\/\/

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" - Charge of the Light Brigade
Old 06-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #149
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks Wooster! Lol that was one of my favorite lines from this chapter
No probs.

That's right! I didn't even realize I did that.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #150
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I agree with this, but with no biased involved, it seems to be that Kushina has Naruto's personality with some traits of Sakura.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #151
dillydally
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No probs.

That's right! I didn't even realize I did that.
Reaallly, what an oddly convenient coincidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
I agree with this, but with no biased involved, it seems to be that Kushina has Naruto's personality with some traits of Sakura.
I'll level with you and admit that Kushina does make some of the same expressions that Sakura does but I don't think this or any of their other similar traits where done on propose. I believe this mainly because when Kishi is makes characters have preview generation incarnates (like Tsunade-Sakura) he always makes it painfully obvious that he is in fact doing that to the point where other character comment one their similarities and what not. So sure they may be a little similar but I don't think people should jump the gun about Kushina being another Sakura.
Wow I did not mean to go on a rant like that when I started tying, lol

___

/\/\/\/\/

Old 07-09-2010, 08:21 AM   #152
Dark-Sasuke
Genin

Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think shes a super strong women, to go through what she did

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Old 07-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #153
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I actually liked Kushina's character. She's not ditsy...she's actually a lot like me and many of the other girl characters in the story.

Two words: Epic. Chapter.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 07-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #154
Anh
Freshmen Academy Student

Anh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
When I saw Kushina's past I though Sakura is like Kushina what do you guys think of her now you her past?
OMG you can't compare Kushina to Sakura, that's like comparing the coolest kunoichi to the crappest.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:28 PM   #155
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh View Post
OMG you can't compare Kushina to Sakura, that's like comparing the coolest kunoichi to the crappest.
No one compared Kushina to Tsunade.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #156
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
...Seriously, I was kind of disappointed with Kushina's personality. She seems a little... Ditzy... :\
But then, I guess that's what you get from a Shonen manga...

After seeing the recent chapters, I must say that I like Kushina quite a bit more now. She would have made a great mom IMO. x3 ()

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #157
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
+Repped BTW. xD

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #158
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

shes pretty tight dog xD